Flash vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
Tere are two battles with different conditions, just to make this more interesting:

1. They start on opposite sides of the world.

2. They start 5 miles apart from each other, except IW gets a 5 second head-start.

Metalmanx
Flash EASILY wins #1.

Flash them has to put some effort into winning #2, by vibrating his body and phasing through her shield, or delivering several thousand light speed punches, which would definitely wear the shield out, as we've seen it worn out in the past.

leonheartmm
if she can take direct shots from a full powered galactus, than flash sure as HELL cant do anythin to her shield. invisible woman takes this 10/10

Dark Urizen
Scenario nr. 1 means Flash wins 10/10.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
if she can take direct shots from a full powered galactus, than flash sure as HELL cant do anythin to her shield. invisible woman takes this 10/10

I disagree. Thor was pounding on her force field and she was knocked out, and her shield gone. Flash at lightspeed would be a few steps behind zoom in speed, and zoom was said by WW to hit as hard as Superman. Except Flash can hit about 100 thousand times faster.
So how would her shield that failed against Thor do against 100 thousand punches per second with Superman strength hmmm???

Metalmanx
Dude, did you read the original post at all? There are two battles.

And I recall Sue passing out trying to hold up her shield against Thor. She did for a few shots, and then passed out from the strain.

Now, if you read any DC at all, or at least seen some scans, you would know that Flash's light speed punch/infinity mass punch is extremely, extremely powerful. Zoom's lightspeed punches hurt Wonder Woman more than Superman had EVER hurt her.

Clearly they are very powerful, and he could do that all day long if he wanted to. Sue's shield would eventually give way, the same way Thor made it happen.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dark Urizen

I disagree. Thor was pounding on her force field and she was knocked out, and her shield gone. Flash at lightspeed would be a few steps behind zoom in speed, and zoom was said by WW to hit as hard as Superman. Except Flash can hit about 100 thousand times faster.
So how would her shield that failed against Thor do against 100 thousand punches per second with Superman strength hmmm???

Damn, beat me to it. stick out tongue

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude, did you read the original post at all? There are two battles.

And I recall Sue passing out trying to hold up her shield against Thor. She did for a few shots, and then passed out from the strain.

Now, if you read any DC at all, or at least seen some scans, you would know that Flash's light speed punch/infinity mass punch is extremely, extremely powerful. Zoom's lightspeed punches hurt Wonder Woman more than Superman had EVER hurt her.

Clearly they are very powerful, and he could do that all day long if he wanted to. Sue's shield would eventually give way, the same way Thor made it happen.

Beat you to it, beat you to it evil face

now BOW before me evil face

Metalmanx
Beat you to it, beat you to it evil face

now BOW before me evil face

::Bows::

grey fox
Sue get's turned to paste....

Dark Urizen
::Bows::

evil face

Now get up, you're making me sick

evil face

( laughing out loud i remembered something like that in Long Pig's i think signature. Something like "Bow down to ... Now get up, you're making him sick" laughing )

Arabian Knight
The shields are invisible AND they can be made razor sharp. She could set up tons of sharp edged shields and Flash would run into 'em.

Arabian Knight
evil face

Now get up, you're making me sick

evil face

( laughing out loud i remembered something like that in Long Pig's i think signature. Something like "Bow down to ... Now get up, you're making him sick" laughing )
That was king Shocktopus.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
The shields are invisible AND they can be made razor sharp. She could set up tons of sharp edged shields and Flash would run into 'em.

That's why it's really hand that he makes things blow up when he vibrates through them smile

1. We don't know if he could vibrate through her shields, but to hell with it, he could do it to freekin anti-monitor so.....

2. He COULD get surprised by that, but it would prolly only hurt his hand and his metabolism would heal him nearly instantly. He would then find a way to dispose of her. All of this in less than the time it takes Sue to formulate a thought of course.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
That was king Shocktopus.

That's right, now i remember evil face

leonheartmm
errr, NO, she can have her shields protect her from even psychic or mystical force, flash wont be able to vibrate through it

Melnorme

If the Flash is caught in a bubble without his feet on the ground, how is he going to get up to lightspeed?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by leonheartmm
errr, NO, she can have her shields protect her from even psychic or mystical force, flash wont be able to vibrate through it

What do magic and psychic powers have to do with him vibrating his way through her shield?
He's vibrated himself out of absolute zero ice......so......you're just stretching now sad

Originally posted by Melnorme
If the Flash is caught in a bubble without his feet on the ground, how is he going to get up to lightspeed?

He doesn't need to use his feet for Christ's sake laughing out loud He only uses those to "run" because of CIS.
He can move every particle of his body at lightspeed, whether he has footing or not. And who's to say she can even form the though of putting him in a bubble before he's turned her into a smudge on the pavement?

Melnorme

He doesn't need to use his feet for Christ's sake laughing out loud He only uses those to "run" because of CIS.
He can move every particle of his body at lightspeed, whether he has footing or not. And who's to say she can even form the though of putting him in a bubble before he's turned her into a smudge on the pavement?
Where the crap are you getting this from? I suppose the Flash can fly at the speed of light, too. That's why we see him flying in every issue, right?

Dark Urizen
Where the crap are you getting this from? I suppose the Flash can fly at the speed of light, too. That's why we see him flying in every issue, right?

It's been stated several times. I think you can find a scan that states it on panel in the respect thread (the link to that long@ss thread with all the thumbnails), and has been hinted to in other scans as well. As for the reason why he's not flying instead of running, i suppose it can be explained as a sort of CIS. His mind not being able to understand the concept of moving so quickly without the use of his legs.

phase
Flash couldn't vibrate through her shield same as all other phasing characters can't her shield is bent light waves - no space to vibrate through! But Still she couldn't hurt flash and she can't keep her forcefield up 4ever so flash still takes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flash

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by phase
Flash couldn't vibrate through her shield same as all other phasing characters can't her shield is bent light waves - no space to vibrate through! But Still she couldn't hurt flash and she can't keep her forcefield up 4ever so flash still takes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flash

Bent lightwaves = how she goes invisible, and how her shields are kept invisible. Not the energy that creates and maintains them AFAIK.

Melnorme
It's been stated several times. I think you can find a scan that states it on panel in the respect thread (the link to that long@ss thread with all the thumbnails), and has been hinted to in other scans as well. As for the reason why he's not flying instead of running, i suppose it can be explained as a sort of CIS. His mind not being able to understand the concept of moving so quickly without the use of his legs.

Well, if he needs to keep his feet on the ground in order to run, then my point still stands. If he can't run, he can't move.

Melnorme
Originally posted by phase

Flash

She could certainly kill the Flash. That's not the problem. The question is whether she can last long enough to contain him.

Well, if he needs to keep his feet on the ground in order to run, then my point still stands. If he can't run, he can't move.

Flash can move any part of his body at super speeds, not just his feet. He moves his hands at super sonic speeds all the time without even moving his feet for example. He could still punch her sheilds at super high speeds without running.

phase
Bent lightwaves = how she goes invisible, and how her shields are kept invisible. Not the energy that creates and maintains them AFAIK.

ok then what energy are her shields they're not telekenetic and ?AFAIK?

Dark Urizen

What the f**k?

He can move his arms fast enough to create hurricanes.
He's been completely frozen in absolute zero temperatures (completely encased) and vibrated his molecules so fast he could phase out. His legs weren't functioning then either.....how do you suppose he managed? roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Flash is da shiznits......

Flash could give her a Steal-Speed-1-Million-Hyper-punch attack or better yet he could just vibrate straight for her causing her to explode in a completely unnecessarily gory manner...

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by grey fox
Flash is da shiznits......

Flash could give her a Steal-Speed-1-Million-Hyper-punch attack or better yet he could just vibrate straight for her causing her to explode in a completely unnecessarily gory manner...

I'm surprised Wynndar's not at our throats yet...

grey fox
I'm surprised Wynndar's not at our throats yet...

Why ? , it's a completely logical answer

Sue is a low level and rather insignificant character if she takes on a guy who can kill her in about a million ways in the time space that it takes a nipple to harden then i believe he has full right to turn the women into a large stain.......

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by grey fox
Why ? , it's a completely logical answer

Sue is a low level and rather insignificant character if she takes on a guy who can kill her in about a million ways in the time space that it takes a nipple to harden then i believe he has full right to turn the women into a large stain.......

That was disturbingly graphic sick

But yeah, i agree that i just don't see how she could win against him...

grey fox
That was disturbingly graphic sick

But yeah, i agree that i just don't see how she could win against him...

Thanks big grin

Melnorme
What the f**k?

He can move his arms fast enough to create hurricanes.
No, he can't make hurricanes, he makes little whirlwinds. Big difference there.

He's been completely frozen in absolute zero temperatures (completely encased)
If he hit absolute zero, he'd be dead.

and vibrated his molecules so fast he could phase out. His legs weren't functioning then either.....how do you suppose he managed? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Not sure. Not sure how melting ice shows how he'll be able to get out of Sue's shield. If he doesn't have the space to build up the momentum for a high-velocity punch, he can't punch with that much force. And him tapping on Sue's shield 10 times or 100 times or 10,000,000 times isn't going to get him free. Besides, all Sue has to do is form a bubble over his head, and he'll be done with pretty quick. If she's feeling mean, she can form a bubble inside his lungs and expand it instead.

xmarksthespot

xmarksthespot
Bent lightwaves = how she goes invisible, and how her shields are kept invisible. Not the energy that creates and maintains them AFAIK. Well I know it's not exactly conclusive... since they're, you know... dinosaur-people... but....

Dark Urizen

Not sure. Not sure how melting ice shows how he'll be able to get out of Sue's shield. If he doesn't have the space to build up the momentum for a high-velocity punch, he can't punch with that much force. And him tapping on Sue's shield 10 times or 100 times or 10,000,000 times isn't going to get him free. Besides, all Sue has to do is form a bubble over his head, and he'll be done with pretty quick. If she's feeling mean, she can form a bubble inside his lungs and expand it instead.

I can swear i saw him put out fires and turn cars over and such with that "whirlwind".

Well, no one and nothing can hit absolute zero, but in comics when they say that they prolly mean extremely close, where the motion of molecules can't even be detected even though it exists.

He didn't MELT the ice. He vibrated his molecules so quickly (while in near absolute zero cold) while having NO leverage or space to move whatsoever, that he phased out.

And yep......take a look at xmarksthespot's scans for a few moments.

stuey
flash

Psycho Ninja
Dude, I just got an idea

Heat comes from excited particles right ??

So, Gambit charges an object by charging it with Kinetic energy, thus moving the atoms of the object so fast, it turns really hot, and explodes !!!

So, if FLash can take speed, he could probably give kinetic energy (speed) to excite the atoms of the whole planet, and...... DESTROY IT !!!

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Dude, I just got an idea

Heat comes from excited particles right ??

So, Gambit charges an object by charging it with Kinetic energy, thus moving the atoms of the object so fast, it turns really hot, and explodes !!!

So, if FLash can take speed, he could probably give kinetic energy (speed) to excite the atoms of the whole planet, and...... DESTROY IT !!!

That's why Wally makes things explode when he vibrates through them. He excites their particles so much that they explode.
But he's never had a feat that would make anyone think he could do it on a planetary level. I mean, he MAY have, but i'm not aware of it erm

Metalmanx

You need to truly understand just how freakin fast Flash really is.

I mean, it's almost impossible to actually put into words, man. Go just read a few of his comics or some of the JLA series. It's incomprehensible. He makes Superman look like he's standing still.

Sue will have died literally 10000000 times before she even realized it. Wally would look like he was just standing still.

Dark Urizen
You need to truly understand just how freakin fast Flash really is.

I mean, it's almost impossible to actually put into words, man. Go just read a few of his comics or some of the JLA series. It's incomprehensible. He makes Superman look like he's standing still.

Sue will have died literally 10000000 times before she even realized it. Wally would look like he was just standing still.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.