Next time you smoke a joint....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
....remenber the innocent people that are force to grow that *beep* weed:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051221/lf_nm/life_mexico_drugs_dc

Drugs don't kill, huh? Another reason why Drug traffickers should be punish.

PVS
oh how overgeneralized.
do you mean to say "next time you choose to smoke mexican dirt brick weed..."

the good stuff here is grown by american farmers and indoor growers, with nothing but care and love smile but yeah, im all for stopping the mexican drug cartels. that would mean an end to dirt weed

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
oh how overgeneralized.

the good stuff here is grown by american farmers and indoor growers, with nothing but care and love smile but yeah, im all for stopping the mexican drug cartels. that would mean an end to dirt weed

Finally, a point we agree on. laughing

WindDancer
Originally posted by PVS
oh how overgeneralized.

I'm pretty sure those american farmers aren't kidnapping and forcing indians to do their MJ plantation work. This has been a problem for decades. And I'm glad is coming out the light more and more. Trafficers are stepping into a new low.

btw-the title is mostly for attention. So all you smokers don't get all sensitive.

Sir Whirlysplat
smile

mmmmoley
Originally posted by PVS
oh how overgeneralized.

i agree too smile

PVS
Originally posted by WindDancer
I'm pretty sure those american farmers aren't kidnapping and forcing indians to do their MJ plantation work. This has been a problem for decades. And I'm glad is coming out the light more and more. Trafficers are stepping into a new low.

btw-the title is mostly for attention. So all you smokers don't get all sensitive.

yeah, its one thing to turn over a profit for your labor, but another to gain vast power from it to that degree. im all for getting rid of drug lords. but that will never happen so long as many americans continue to snort, shoot, and smoke everything they have to offer.

btw, i would say the poppie plants would be far more of a concern, and far more widespread and most of all, profitable.

MC Mike
Did anyone else notice the obvious?

"The traffickers look for the most out-of-the-way places to plant marijuana and poppies ... and these are precisely the areas where the indigenous groups live," said Ramon Castellano, a local agricultural consultant of mixed Pima Indian descent.

Maybe if drugs were legal, these gangs wouldn't need "out-of-the-way places".

Better yet, there probably wouldn't be such a number of crimes and deaths because the number of gangs would surely drop. Why? Because businesses would legally grow these items - and many sensible people would rather purchase these items legally than illegally.

Certainly, there might be some illegal trafficing just for lower prices or what-not, but that is why I emphasize "such".

Black Rob
I grow my own weed,so i dont care

PVS
Originally posted by MC Mike

"The traffickers look for the most out-of-the-way places to plant marijuana and poppies ... and these are precisely the areas where the indigenous groups live," said Ramon Castellano, a local agricultural consultant of mixed Pima Indian descent.

Maybe if drugs were legal, these gangs wouldn't need "out-of-the-way places".

Better yet, there probably wouldn't be such a number of crimes and deaths because the number of gangs would surely drop. Why? Because businesses would legally grow these items - and many sensible people would rather purchase these items legally than illegally.

Certainly, there might be some illegal trafficing just for lower prices or what-not, but that is why I emphasize "such".

solid point yes

easily brings alcohol prohibition to mind with regards toward organised crime.
why would this situation be different?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
oh how overgeneralized.

Cheers, on the higest order!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Black Rob

Classic, Rob has the answer.

StinkFist462

i agree with this (first part), but i do care about these indians and how they are being mistreated. the only idea i can think of to stop that is legalize drugs. not all of them, just lower class drugs like Marijuana.

KidRock

Im surprised you can grow anything out there in Jersey..isnt the air pollution like 95% shit stink. laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by MC Mike

But the main problem here is that unlike the currently legal additives (EG :Alcohol and Nicotine) most drugs can kill you very easily and/or quickly, i understand smoking and drinking does but most people look in short term these days , so sure smoke and shoot your way along merriment , just don't drop the bill on the taxpayer's when your stone cold cadaver is left lying in the middle of the streets.....

StinkFist462
Originally posted by KidRock
Im surprised you can grow anything out there in Jersey..isnt the air pollution like 95% shit stink. laughing out loud

from experiance, i found growing inside is much much better. outside gets a lot of diseases, pests, pollution, nosey neigbors, etc. inside is all good but it takes forever. like up to 10-12 months to get the perfect plant. it also totally makes your place smell dank as hell.

Black Rob
Originally posted by KidRock
Im surprised you can grow anything out there in Jersey..isnt the air pollution like 95% shit stink. laughing out loud We're the f*cking garden state,of course i can grow some endo. And our pollution isnt that bad,we can still see the sun...sometimes...

PVS
Originally posted by StinkFist462
from experiance, i found growing inside is much much better. outside gets a lot of diseases, pests, pollution, nosey neigbors, etc. inside is all good but it takes forever. like up to 10-12 months to get the perfect plant. it also totally makes your place smell dank as hell.

i tried growing outside. the plant fared well, but then the frikin bugs had a feast. still it survided well, but then i was heartbroken to find out it was a male sad so ended my gardening hobby.

PVS
We're the f*cking garden state,of course i can grow some endo. And our pollution isnt that bad,we can still see the sun...sometimes...

oh please. the air is fine. just dont swim in the hudson or passaic rivers

StinkFist462
Originally posted by PVS
i tried growing outside. the plant fared well, but then the frikin bugs had a feast. still it survided well, but then i was heartbroken to find out it was a male sad so ended my gardening hobby.

i plant maybe 5-10 seeds at a time idoors and out of those seeds maybe 3-4 grow up to be healthy. ive only gotten a male twice out of like couple dozen growing sessions. i usually grow this stuff called "Lemon Haze", my personal favorite.

ever try crossbreeding? i've tried to crossbreed Lemon Haze with Blueberry over the course of a year and a half, nothing changed. so i kinda gave up on the crossbreeding thing.

tabby999
thank god i live in Aus, i buy my weed from a local, i think the biker gangs grow it in the state forests. i'd grow my own but i live with my parents, not that that matters, my old man has 3 or 4 plants growning, healthy looking things they are too.

overlord
And that's why it should be legalised and even grown and controlled by authorised farmers as Holland is planning to do.
Now the coffeeshops who sell it are still forced to get it from illegal sources wich only leads to trouble and this all because cannabis is taboo!

Now even I can still cut cannabis plants in giant plantations and make big bucks! Hehehe.. But that's not the point.

eggmayo
If cannabis was sold in stores, it would probably be very highly taxed, and have nicotine or some shit put in to make it more addictive. They also probably wouldnt sell skunk or anything.

PVS
im just all for decriminalisation.
people aim way too high. first lets concern ourselves
with NOT throwing people in prison for smoking a joint.

overlord
Yes, indeed. The actual idea of punishing people with cannabis has come from stopping illegal distribution to protecting the people of a country against theirselfs like they are children while the actual authority is actually badly informed themselfs or plain biased against the stuff wich is taboo.

Either way, people get punished way too much and it will eventually destroy the bricks keeping a country together.

Pandemoniac

I fully agree that any sort of production in which people get disadvantaged, under-payed or put to slavery is absolutely wrong!
But hey, concerning weed, I live in the Netherlands, I can just legally harvest it from my own garden if I wanted to grow it!

tabby999
i think the least they can do (in Aus i don't know how America is going on this) is clarify the possession amounts. In several states of Aus your legaly allowed to have up to 3 plants for personal use, but they keep changing the law without reason and noone can be 100% as to the amounts. they need to make a decision and set a benchmark so i know how much i can have before some cop kicks my door down and arrests me

StinkFist462
in Denver its legal to carry up to an ounce. but it has the same rules as alcohol (no public tokin, no one under 21 etc.)

in Alaska you cant be charged for smelling like weed.

in 2006 Nevada will be voting to legalize it in some way shape or form.

Darth Jello
you know, if you decriminalize drugs, they'll be subject to the same worker safety laws as everything else, provided they are manufactured in the US.

Personally, weed makes me feel like shit so i stick to alcohol and absinthe.

lowrider370
i grow my own weed and so a tune $$judgging by the red in my eyes u must realize i up 2 di sky the sky YELLOW me eye red like a car break light

debbiejo
Wow...this thread went from this is awful, which it is what has happened to that community of Mexican Indians, to I grow my own, and this is how I do it...Now I can afford it. blink

Isredel
You know what's the sickest thing about those marijhuna users?

The ones that try to go to a hospitol and try to make up some fake dumbass diesese just to jest thier hands on a joint.

Dumbass: My Eye Hurts! Gimmie some pot doc!

some people in this world are just plain stupid.

debbiejo
People can't go in the hospital here and get it... blink

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Isredel

The ones that try to go to a hospitol and try to make up some fake dumbass diesese just to jest thier hands on a joint.

some people in this world are just plain stupid.

Actually, if I were more motivated, I would love to find out what symptoms to fake so I could get my hands on some dope, legally.

But, th eodd part to me, is how so many of the people who have medical marijuana liscens' are homeless. Makes no sense to me.

debbiejo
I know it's used for chemotherapy, keeps a persons stomach still so they won't keep vomiting, and also for cataracts.

RogerRamjet

good..i'll just stick to "H" an Coke then....

overlord
Originally posted by Isredel

some people in this world are just plain stupid. You wouldn't happen to be prejudiced towards people who happen to smoke cannabis now, do you?
Either way, totally irrelevant to the topic.

There will always be people who will try to purchase it to releave their stress and illegal distribution and it's consequences will not stop with hard nonsensical rules on cannabis.

Instead it should be legalised to diminish the illegal distribution and the criminal situations it brings but it will probably take a long while until the world picks common sense over taboo.

debbiejo
I've always felt that what you do in your own home is your business...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.