Crossfire vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Crossfire-Crossfire is a highly skilled unarmed combatant and an excellent marksman.
Infra-Vision: Crossfire has a bionic left eye that allows him to see in the dark.
Enhanced Senses: Crossfire has an audio sensor that replaces his left ear that allows him enhanced hearing.
Body Armour: Crossfire wears a suit of light body armour in which, he stores a variety of items, such as gas masks, surveillance bugs, and single-shot weapons.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Crossfire-Crossfire is a highly skilled unarmed combatant and an excellent marksman.
Infra-Vision: Crossfire has a bionic left eye that allows him to see in the dark.
Enhanced Senses: Crossfire has an audio sensor that replaces his left ear that allows him enhanced hearing.
Body Armour: Crossfire wears a suit of light body armour in which, he stores a variety of items, such as gas masks, surveillance bugs, and single-shot weapons.

Does he have any fighting feats? Im not familiar with him.

Is he a Daredevil character?

golem370
All I know is that he's a Hawkeye foe.

Crossfire-Abilities: Crossfire is highly skilled at the verious arts of espionage and is an expert marksman. He is proficient at unarmed combat, particularly killing blows. Although no scientific genius, he possesses sufficient technical ability to develop and modify reasonably sophisticated computer technology without aid. He has specializedn pitch for the human ear to perceive.

Paraphernalia: Crossfire's left eye has been replaced by an infrared imaging device which affords him a semblance of sight even in total darkness. Crossfire's left ear has been replaced by an audio sensor that is far more sensitive than the human ear. The explosion that damaged his left eye and ear also caused en 85% hearing loss in his other ear. Consequently, Crossfire is immune to the effects of his own ultrasonic machinery as long as he adjusts his artificial ear to be unaffected by it. Crossfire's uniform is composed of a special bulletproof, flame retardant fabric and has special hidden compartments containing various weaponry and devices, including a compressed oxygen tank, various miniature surveillance devices, and small single-shot weaponry.

jrodslam
Well, you know where my vote goes. Unless you or someone else can show some fighting feats of him to sway me otherwise.

DD wins.

golem370
What about he's got weapons and he also has Daredevils both thing that give Daredevil his advantage's his night vision and his accute hearing.

jrodslam
DD is most likely better at it. Plus DD's probably a better fighter as well.

golem370
Made I wish I had more info about crossfire.

yugotank
Daredevil has taken out better foes than Crossfire. Daredevil is way better H2H fighter and smarter as well! Crossfire goes down to The Man Without Fear!

guy222
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.