4 by 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
If I chose Superman, Thor, SS, and GL (Hal) vs ANY of your 4, Thanos level and below, could you beat or stalemate my team? stick out tongue

golem370
Kurse,Doomsday,Gladiator,Fallen One

newjak86
Juggernaut, Dr. Strange, Caption Marvel:Billy, Flash

Arabian Knight
Strange
Sentry
Black Adam
Flash

jrodslam
Originally posted by BobbyD
If I chose Superman, Thor, SS, and GL (Hal) vs ANY of your 4, Thanos level and below, could you beat or stalemate my team? stick out tongue

Dr.Fate, Dr.Strange, Zatanna and Black Adam.

Happy Dance

BobbyD
Newjack, is Strange below Thanos in the pecking order? He can conjure up almost anything to take my team out. That's not fair. sad

golem370
How about this team Classic Juggernaut,Kurse,Morg at full power and Lobo

The Ion
Captain Marvel Billy Batson
Photon II Genis-Vell
Alan Scott
Dr. Fate

BobbyD
Arabian Knight, we really don't know how good Sentry is yet, do we?

cybermaster
gladiator magneto hulk and thor

BobbyD
C'mon, you guys are telling me, all spellcasters aside, that your teams could take out SS & GL's cosmic and ring abilities, along with a Godforce blast, and anything that Supes could dish out? sad

BobbyD
Golem, I'm not familiar with Fallen One, enlighten me please....

golem370
Well Kurse would own Thor like he usually does. But the other I don't know it's a toss up.

BobbyD
For anyone who chose Gladiator, I think I could make him less effective by hurting his confidence levels/ego, thus making it a 4 on 3.

golem370

Identity/Class: Extraterrestrial

Group Membership: None

Affiliations: Formerly Galactus

Enemies: Galactus, Skreet, Star-Lord (Quill), Thanos

Known Relatives: None

Aliases: None

Base of Operations: Formerly at the side of Galactus,
numerous prisons,
Kyln (a prison existing on the edge of the expanding universe)

First Appearance: Thanos#11 (August, 2004)

Powers/Abilities: The Fallen One had cosmic powers befitting those of a herald of Galactus. He can survive in the vacuum of space, probably has no need for food or water, can fly at faster than light speeds (and/or can access hyperspace), has superhuman strength (at least class 75), can fire incredibly powerful blasts of energy capable of totaling Thanos' ship, etc. However, its most striking attribute is the fact that the Fallen One uses as a power source black matter, the "binding halo by which galaxies are made solvent," and therefore has a nearly inexhaustible power source. It is also naturally violent and dangerously insane, deriving great joy in making others suffer

BobbyD
My 4some rules so far!

yes or no ?

cybermaster
My 4some rules so far!

yes or no ? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

BobbyD
No fair, Golem. You can't use Fallen One anymore. Black Matter is everywhere throughout the universe.

The Ion
Fallen One got destroyed by Thanos. He isn't anything impressive.

cybermaster
mine now is gladiator magneto hulk and hercules. i take off thor if i can only put 4

BobbyD
Cyber, you chose Thor who is MY side. But, given that they would wash out, I still have Supes, SS and Hal, which I think would pummel Magneto, Hulk, and Glads. Couldn't SS extract all the gamma out of Hulk? Couldn't Hal encapsulate Magneto in an impenetrable bubble of anything non-magnetic?

golem370
I put two people against your 4 bobbyD Morg at Full Power and Thanos

BobbyD
Hmm, Hal could reverse the properties of black matter, and make them white matter?.....thus rendering Fallen One's never-ending source of energy finite?

BobbyD
Golem, then we shall flee to fight another day!!!!! stick out tongue

cybermaster
Cyber, you chose Thor who is MY side. But, given that they would wash out, I still have Supes, SS and Hal, which I think would pummel Magneto, Hulk, and Glads. Couldn't SS extract all the gamma out of Hulk? Couldn't Hal encapsulate Magneto in an impenetrable bubble of anything non-magnetic? i took thor off by the way and have u looked up any of them thati chose of what they can do ? think u need to laughing

BobbyD
Jrod and Ion, how would your team dispose of mine?

BobbyD
uh hu

quote: (post)
Cyber, you chose Thor who is MY side. But, given that they would wash out, I still have Supes, SS and Hal, which I think would pummel Magneto, Hulk, and Glads. Couldn't SS extract all the gamma out of Hulk? Couldn't Hal encapsulate Magneto in an impenetrable bubble of anything non-magnetic?
i took thor off by the way and have u looked up any of them thati chose of what they can do ? think u need to

No, my team will be scared if they knew what your team could do. stick out tongue

It's better if they don't know the matchup I've assigned them to. big grin

cybermaster
Cyber, you chose Thor who is MY side. But, given that they would wash out, I still have Supes, SS and Hal, which I think would pummel Magneto, Hulk, and Glads. Couldn't SS extract all the gamma out of Hulk? Couldn't Hal encapsulate Magneto in an impenetrable bubble of anything non-magnetic? and gladiator would knock the crap out of superman by the way. he would hardly need any help from the other ones. but of course he would win of course if they back him up

golem370
This is the Ultimate Classic Juggernaut Morg full power Thanos and Silver Surfer Full Strength Doomsday Clone powered Lobo and Kurse

You have Thanos,SilverSurfer and Morg for your Cosmic Fighters

then you have Kurse,Lobo,Classic Juggernaut and Doomsday as your ground fighters

cybermaster
uh hu

quote: (post)
i took thor off by the way and have u looked up any of them thati chose of what they can do ? think u need to

No, my team will be scared if they knew what your team could do. stick out tongue

It's better if they don't know the matchup I've assigned them to. big grin your right ur stupid team would be scared of seing the powers of what my team has.

cybermaster
i take that back my team is gladiator magneto exodus and hercules

BobbyD
Herc? C'mon. WW b***h-slapped his ass, didn't she?

guy smiley
Thanos, Darkseid, Molecule Man, and Black Adam.

BobbyD
Isn't Molecule Man above Thanos?

cybermaster
Herc? C'mon. WW b***h-slapped his ass, didn't she?

when ? please come on

BobbyD
No joke-seriously Cyber. WW sent Herc back home to Zues.

cybermaster
No joke-seriously Cyber. WW sent Herc back home to Zues. who is ww ? u talking about wonder woman ?

deathclock
black adam, beta ray bill, quasar, black bolt.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by guy smiley
Thanos, Darkseid, Molecule Man, and Black Adam.

eek! .............last i checked molecule man is way above thanos level.

well my team will win ...thanos,alan scott,black adam,and quasar.

Eternity
Thanos
Beta ray bill
Terrax the tamer
Asgardian Destroyer

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Eternity
Thanos
Beta ray bill
Terrax the tamer
Asgardian Destroyer

the destroyer is at time's above thanos.........so i dont think he is allowed.

BobbyD
Yes, well said, SilverSpider. AD cannot be allowed.

BobbyD
Yes Cyber, Wonder Woman took Herc down....I even think she was distracted by others in the process too.

BobbyD
Deathclock, explain why you'd be victorious, please.....

cybermaster
Yes Cyber, Wonder Woman took Herc down....I even think she was distracted by others in the process too. when ? id like to know. cause il cack up if i see that pic.

guy smiley
Isn't Molecule Man above Thanos?

Oops, you're absolutely correct.

Thanos, Darkseid, Despero, and Black Adam.

Eternity
Thanos
Terrax
Darkseid
Beta ray bill

BobbyD
Eternity, explain your victorious outcome, please....

I suppose I could Stalemate BRB w/ Thor
Supes has a slight edge over Darkseid nowadays I'm guessing?
Terrax would lose to SS or GL, IMO.
And the other needs to buy some time with Thanos so he could get some help from the others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.