Am a bovered?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloigen
Duz ma face look bovered?

(British Thing)

Fianna
laughing ....is that on tonight?

Alpha Centauri
The thing is, you can tell that Catherine Tate is really talented at impressions purely because THAT sketch is so annoying.

It's so realistic.

-AC

Bloigen
Originally posted by Fianna
laughing ....is that on tonight?

It was on last night on BBC2, t'was the christmas special.

Ronny
What? cry

Bloigen
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The thing is, you can tell that Catherine Tate is really talented at impressions purely because THAT sketch is so annoying.

It's so realistic.

-AC

yes

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ronny
What? cry

Am a bovered tho?

Revan Souer
I think you are bovered

Fianna
Originally posted by Bloigen
It was on last night on BBC2, t'was the christmas special. Damn it, I missed it...sadOriginally posted by Alpha Centauri

It's so realistic.

-AC I know...it's exactly like girls in my school...messed

rej1587
Could someone explain it to us non-brits?

Bloigen
Originally posted by rej1587
Could someone explain it to us non-brits?

Basically, a 40 year old woman dresses up as a 16 year old and says "Am a bovered" (Am I Bothered?) alot.

Alpha Centauri
You won't get it if you're not British.

-AC

eggmayo
It's mainly because all chav girls say that. Chav being like, a more annoying prep.

§P0oONY

It's so realistic.

-AC

yes

I like the sketch's with the two people that sit on the sofa/couch and complain.

Or the sketch's with the people who get over excited and hysterical about things like buying the wrong numbers on the lottery.

Bloigen

Raz
Originally posted by rej1587
Could someone explain it to us non-brits? Google have a clip of the sketch she did for Comic Relief.

*Georgina_A*
It was on last night on BBC2, t'was the christmas special.

I only caught it ending cry

But it was funny laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by Raz
Google have a clip of the sketch she did for Comic Relief.

Funny Stuff

hotsauce6548
You won't get it if you're not British.

-AC

Thought so...

xyz jedi
Duz ma face look bovered?

(British Thing) I fink your fick. You wanna start, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, *gasps for air* eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, right here right now. Lets go.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by eggmayo
It's mainly because all chav girls say that. Chav being like, a more annoying prep. All chavs say f n v instead of th. And only like PS2 which is shit because they don't know what Xbox and Gamecube are.

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I fink your fick. You wanna start, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, *gasps for air* eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, right here right now. Lets go. Unless you have a dodgy perm and a liverpudlian accent, I don't think you can pull that off, And your hair has to be black, BLACK, don't spank me mother!

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Miss Kinky
Unless you have a dodgy perm and a liverpudlian accent, I don't think you can pull that off, And your hair has to be black, BLACK, don't spank me mother! They say that in Doncaster, Salford and Hull y'know.

Miss Kinky
They say that in Doncaster, Salford and Hull y'know. This week I have been mostly eating RASPBERRY pop-tarts.

xyz jedi
and I've been eating your sigw00t

Miss Kinky
and I've been eating your sigw00t Sorry, I've just cum

xyz jedi
This is McFly.
Am I McBovered?

laughing out loud

Miss Kinky
Are you disrespecting me? Are you disrespecting my family? Are you calling my mum a whore though, are you calling my dad a whino?

xyz jedi
I'm sure your dad's a respectable man. and yop got Originally posted by Miss Kinky
Sorry, I've just cum from the fast show didn't you?

Miss Kinky
I'm sure your dad's a respectable man. and yop got from the fast show didn't you? Yeah. Am I bovvered though?

xyz jedi
you can't even spell

nick1811
i like the guy sits with his wife, and every-so-often says things like "listen to this" or "THIS is unbelievable"

Miss Kinky
you can't even spell Face, bovvered, face, bovvered I aint BOVVERED

xyz jedi
This is McFly

Miss Kinky
Am I Mcbovvered?

xyz jedi
I think you should just leave

Miss Kinky
Will you sign my knee?

xyz jedi
okay *signs*

Diamond~Kisses
So funny hysterical

D'ya know Chas 'n' Dave?
(Diff sketch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.