DO you people even sleep ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
I could swear that some KMC members hardly spend more than 2 hours away from this site.

Do you people sleep ?
Do you set your alarm every hour to check out the site ?
Do you suffer insomnia ?
Do have a cow bell on the 'thread subscription new post alert system' ?

Are you human or figments of the Internet ? Programmes that post at random?

Ronny
um... sleep?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ronny
um... sleep?

Yeh, what's this sleep? Does not compute.

GCG
um... sleep?

Its like when you ruffle your bed and sleep on something soft

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
I could swear that some KMC members hardly spend more than 2 hours away from this site.

Do you people sleep ?
Do you suffer insomnia ?

Are you human or figments of the Internet ? Programmes that post at random? I went without sleeping for a week. How the hell can you sleep with a party goin on. This happned in peru when i wuz 11.

Lana
I sleep....especially lately when the painkillers I've been on regularly knock me out about two hours after taking them.

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
I went without sleeping for a week. How the hell can you sleep with a party goin on. This happned in peru when i wuz 11. a week?????

another lie by JacopeX

Ronny
Originally posted by GCG
Its like when you ruffle your bed and sleep on something soft Bed?

Ronny
I went without sleeping for a week. How the hell can you sleep with a party goin on. This happned in peru when i wuz 11. Hardcore. no expression

GCG
I went without sleeping for a week. How the hell can you sleep with a party goin on. This happned in peru when i wuz 11.

So you must be the infamous Chupacabra, as you strayed in the villages pillaging chickens and goats.

GCG
Bed?

Who me ? eek! NOW ?

OK happy

laughing out loud

JacopeX
Originally posted by -hh-
a week?????

another lie by JacopeX Yo the music wuz f*ckin loud and it wuz goin on for a week. My grandmothers house is big (dads side of the family)) and it went on for a week cuz it wuz my grandmas birthday and thats the biggest party in the whole family ((cuz shes the eldest one in the family)) but when the day wuz over the party kept on goin cuz it was fun to alot of people. Everyone is invited.

Good times, good times yes

-hh-
jacopex you have to be the worst liar. i think the most anyone survived was 5 days.

Bloigen
Bed?

Does not compute.

-hh-
Yo the music wuz f*ckin loud and it wuz goin on for a week. My grandmothers house is big (dads side of the family)) and it went on for a week cuz it wuz my grandmas birthday and thats the biggest party in the whole family ((cuz shes the eldest one in the family)) but when the day wuz over the party kept on goin cuz it was fun to alot of people. Everyone is invited.

Good times, good times yes so you did not sleep for a week roll eyes (sarcastic) and you were 11 years old right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
So you must be the infamous Chupacabra, as you strayed in the villages pillaging chickens and goats. Eh? Yo i cant sleep that well when it comes to loud music. I sleep with silence homes.

Ronny
But hh didnt you know? Jaco is jesus.

Bloigen
jacopex you have to be the worst liar. i think the most anyone survived was 5 days.

Not at all true. People can survive a year without sleeping. Just check the Guiness World Records it will say there.

JacopeX
so you did not sleep for a week roll eyes (sarcastic) and you were 11 years old right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Yea, it wuz 3 years ago homes. I fell asleep then. Yo, if you dont belive me, fine, I got eyewitnesses. like the whole family saw me awake for a week.

Ronny
Eh? Yo i cant sleep that well when it comes to loud music. I sleep with silence homes. if you are tired enough you could sleep through torture erm

GCG
Eh? Yo i cant sleep that well when it comes to loud music. I sleep with silence homes.

OK ; Unplug your PC and get to sleep.

Bloigen
Eh? Yo i cant sleep that well when it comes to loud music. I sleep with silence homes.

Are you Latino or Gangsta, cause there's a difference.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bloigen
Not at all true. People can survive a year without sleeping. Just check the Guiness World Records it will say there. WHAT! Damn...If i were to try to stay up normally, i would only stay up till next morning. who did that no sleeping for a year thing

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
OK ; Unplug your PC and get to sleep. I aint tired, i already got my sleep....in history class laughing out loud

rej1587
I sleep, but I'm new so I don't count :P

Bloigen
WHAT! Damn...If i were to try to stay up normally, i would only stay up till next morning. who did that no sleeping for a year thing

54 Years 4 Months 24 Days and counting... by Ahmmad Mohannan

Bloigen
Originally posted by rej1587
I sleep, but I'm new so I don't count :P

Nope.

GCG
I aint tired, i already got my sleep....in history class laughing out loud

I know you aint tired.........but I am of reading your babble.

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
I know you aint tired.........but I am of reading your babble. Go to sleep biatch! eek!

::audience: laughing

KharmaDog
Yea, it wuz 3 years ago homes. I fell asleep then. Yo, if you dont belive me, fine, I got eyewitnesses. like the whole family saw me awake for a week.

Keep the lies a coming Jaco. Your body would pass out of exhuastion before you ever reached a week. Stop trying to impress people with tall tales.

JacopeX
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Keep the lies a coming Jaco. Your body would pass out of exhuastion before you ever reached a week. Stop trying to impress people with tall tales. Im not lying, damn you alwasys think that. Yo try sleeping with the music really loud like all the way to 30 blastin in youre ears everywhere you go. Try that. Its like getting shaken in the bed by someone. I cant sleep like that. I only sleep with silence.

Tha C-Master
I woke up at 5am to cut my hair...

KharmaDog
Im not lying, damn you alwasys think that. Yo try sleeping with the music really loud like all the way to 30 blastin in youre ears everywhere you go. Try that. Its like getting shaken in the bed by someone. I cant sleep like that. I only sleep with silence.

An adult would pass out before a week is up out of exhaustion. An 11 year old child needs more sleep that an adult. An 11 year old child would most likely pass out after 28-48 hours with no sleep even if music was playing.

STOP THE LYING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID.

JacopeX
An adult would pass out before a week is up out of exhaustion. An 11 year old child needs more sleep that an adult. An 11 year old child would most likely pass out after 28-48 hours with no sleep even if music was playing.

STOP THE LYING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID. you dont know me, im not like like that cuz that type of shit would happen to a normal person but i sleep in complete silence. Actually when it wuz sunday, i was so tired i fell asleep. I slept for awhile and when i woke up i was very energetic. I gotta try that again someday big grin

GCG
Go to sleep biatch! eek!

::audience: laughing

You forgot the punch-line. It's just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. no expression

JacopeX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I woke up at 5am to cut my hair... really, dosent the barber shop open at 9 am or somethin

-hh-
But hh didnt you know? Jaco is jesus. no way!?!??!

JacopeX
I am? nah

JESUS ES EL SENOR!

DarkC
Originally posted by GCG

Do you people sleep ?
Do you suffer insomnia ?

Well, just because people are on at the same time that you are doesn't mean that they spend all the rest of their time on KMC, does it?

Bloigen
Ohh, Jacope what will you say next.

JacopeX
Im not jesus, if you wanna know who jesus is, read the bible for once iight

GCG
Originally posted by DarkC
Well, just because people are on at the same time that you are doesn't mean that they spend all the rest of their time on KMC, does it?

Did you even read my first sentence properly ?

DarkC
Originally posted by GCG
Did you even read my first sentence properly ?
I know. I was using a hyperbole.

KharmaDog
you dont know me, im not like like that cuz that type of shit would happen to a normal person but i sleep in complete silence. Actually when it wuz sunday, i was so tired i fell asleep. I slept for awhile and when i woke up i was very energetic. I gotta try that again someday big grin

I don't need to know you to know that an 11 year old child cannot stay awake for an entire week.

You lied(again). You got called on it(again). Admit it and move on.

JacopeX
see if i say wut you want me to say, i would lie. Lets move on

KharmaDog
see if i say wut you want me to say, i would lie. Lets move on

Yes, move on and ignore that you lied. Next time when you lie try not to make it a lie that's physically impossible.

DarkC
you dont know me, im not like like that cuz that type of shit would happen to a normal person but i sleep in complete silence. Actually when it wuz sunday, i was so tired i fell asleep. I slept for awhile and when i woke up i was very energetic. I gotta try that again someday big grin
You should be rightly dead by now. Regardless of any other argument. Your heart would have simply stopped.

DarkC
Yes, move on and ignore that you lied. Next time when you lie try not to make it a lie that's physically impossible.
He reminds me of snehin. Same lie.

JacopeX
You should be rightly dead by now. Regardless of any other argument. Your heart would have simply stopped. ??? a week without sleep for an 11 year old isnt bad but 3 weeks youll die

JacopeX
Yes, move on and ignore that you lied. Next time when you lie try not to make it a lie that's physically impossible. Which i never did lie. Its ok if you dont belive the truth.

DarkC
??? a week without sleep for an 11 year old isnt bad but 3 weeks youll die
Check the facts, wise-guy.

The average person will die of heart failure after five days of sleep. 7-8 days at most. So simply put, you would have died out of sheer exhausion. The body needs to recuperate, and if the heart is not allowed to slow down to the point of deep sleep, it will keep working until it can work no longer.

KharmaDog
??? a week without sleep for an 11 year old isnt bad but 3 weeks youll die

Please post your research that would show this to be true.

Which i never did lie. Its ok if you dont belive the truth.

You lie constantly. What's worse is that everyone proves you are lying yet you keep posting really poorly made up lies.

You are either a sucker for punishment or really stupid.

Lana
If you're tired enough you can sleep through anything. I need dead silence and complete darkness to sleep, but if I'm tired enough, I'll fall asleep in the middle of the day with a lot of noise.

I've been doing that a lot over the past couple of days, actually.

Snoopbert
I went without sleeping for a week. How the hell can you sleep with a party goin on. This happned in peru when i wuz 11. Oh god.

PVS
sucker for punishment

a glutton for it i would say.

Originally posted by Lana
If you're tired enough you can sleep through anything. I need dead silence and complete darkness to sleep, but if I'm tired enough, I'll fall asleep in the middle of the day with a lot of noise.

I've been doing that a lot over the past couple of days, actually.

same here. if i'm tired enough i could just pass out wherever i ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *passed out on keyboard*

Lana
I have fallen asleep at the computer before laughing out loud stick out tongue

JacopeX
Check the facts, wise-guy.

The average person will die of heart failure after five days of sleep. 7-8 days at most. So simply put, you would have died out of sheer exhausion. The body needs to recuperate, and if the heart is not allowed to slow down to the point of deep sleep, it will keep working until it can work no longer. laughing laughing Yo youre funny, that aint true

JacopeX
I have fallen asleep at the computer before laughing out loud stick out tongue i did that tp jus last week before i left

JacopeX
Please post your research that would show this to be true.

You lie constantly. What's worse is that everyone proves you are lying yet you keep posting really poorly made up lies.

You are either a sucker for punishment or really stupid. Its ok you dont know me like in real life so it dosent matter wut you say

Lana
laughing laughing Yo youre funny, that aint true

Actually, I do believe it is. I could check with my aunts, who are both doctors, to be sure.

DarkC
laughing laughing Yo youre funny, that aint true
Prove that before shooting your mouth off.

Pyrofly
speaking of sleep im dead tired. i feel asleep in math class today

Ronny
Im not jesus, if you wanna know who jesus is, read the bible for once iight DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! miffed

KharmaDog
Its ok you dont know me like in real life so it dosent matter wut you say

Now you've questioned Dark C's statement and put forth facts of your own. Can you back them up or not?

JacopeX
Prove that before shooting your mouth off. My whole entire family and there friends

JacopeX
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! miffed no not you

DarkC
My whole entire family and there friends
That's really dependable evidence, JacopeX. roll eyes (sarcastic)

There are large gaping chasms in your own post. Like, how're they supposed to prove that you were asleep the entire time? Were they watching you in shifts the whole time?

And I really wouldn't be suprised if you created a sock or several just to provide 'evidence' of your claims.

Try to stick to the scientific perspective. Eyewitnesses are pretty much BS on an online forum.

JacopeX
thats all i got, **** the internet ways!big grin

KharmaDog
My whole entire family and there friends

That is not proof, that is saying that my mommy and daddy saw me so it's true.

Where is the info that you have which says an 11 year old can stay awake for three weeks? DarkC put forth a decent arguement, you claimed that he was wrong by putting forth a counter arguement. Where did you get your research for this counter arguement?

DarkC
thats all i got, **** the internet ways!big grin
That's all you got. I see.

So you can't even prove your own scientific claims now? That people can survive three weeks before dying of lack of sleep?

JacopeX
That is not proof, that is saying that my mommy and daddy saw me so it's true.

Where is the info that you have which says an 11 year old can stay awake for three weeks? DarkC put forth a decent arguement, you claimed that he was wrong by putting forth a counter arguement. Where did you get your research for this counter arguement? First of all, my mom wasnt there, but my whole family in peru and there friends were there.

I was jus saying the approxement homes. 11 year old can wake up for 1 week. Its not hard actually but the noise was hard. You gotta experience it to belive it.

JacopeX
That's all you got. I see.

So you can't even prove your own scientific claims now? That people can survive three weeks before dying of lack of sleep? read above this post

KharmaDog
First of all, my mom wasnt there, but my whole family in peru and there friends were there.

I was jus saying the approxement homes. 11 year old can wake up for 1 week. Its not hard actually but the noise was hard. You gotta experience it to belive it.

You claim to defy all science and what is biologically possible. You realize what an idiot you are making yourself out to be aren't you?

PVS
its possible if you managed to sneak in many catnaps.
(now he'll say "yeah!!! thats it!!!! i had alot of naps!!!! watch)
but to sit there and say you were awake for a week straight,
is like me saying i parted the red sea and freed the hebrews.

at day five (assuming for some reason could not even involuntarily
pass out given some horrible brain disorder,
your heart would have stopped beating and you would expire to
the final sound of you deficating in your pants. you would have
been dead. thats common medical fact. FACT.

JacopeX
You claim to defy all science and what is biologically possible. You realize what an idiot you are making yourself out to be aren't you? But did i say exactly

"i scientifically found out that 11 year olds can stay up for 3 weeks"

No i didnt so **** you

DarkC
First of all, my mom wasnt there, but my whole family in peru and there friends were there.

Again, you're claiming without any solid proof. You say you did what you did. But can you prove that to us?

And your approximate is way off. Do some research and post it here to prove it.

KharmaDog
But did i say exactly

"i scientifically found out that 11 year olds can stay up for 3 weeks"

No i didnt so **** you

No but you claimed to do the impossible. So by doing that you basically ****'d yourself.

Again.

Snoopbert
Hey guess what? I haven't slept in 20 years, but that was when I was 98 and a woman back in egypt.

JacopeX
Again, you're claiming without any solid proof. You say you did what you did. But can you prove that to us?

And your approximate is way off. Do some research and post it here to prove it. How can i prove, go to youre house with my whole family with thousands of explanations. Explain how can i prove

JacopeX
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Hey guess what? I haven't slept in 20 years, but that was when I was 98 and a woman back in egypt. laughing out loud iight

JacopeX
No but you claimed to do the impossible. So by doing that you basically ****'d yourself.

Again. Impossible, yo you dont knowe nothing if you think stayin up for a week is impossible. I read in this book that some guy stood up on his foot for a long time. Got to the 2006 book guiness book of world record.

Lana
Impossible, yo you dont knowe nothing if you think stayin up for a week is impossible. I read in this book that some guy stood up on his foot for a long time. Got to the 2006 book guiness book of world record.

What the f**k? what does that have to do with anything? You won't have heart failure from standing on your foot for a long time. Which you will from not sleeping.

crazylozer
You can doze off you know...sleep-walking anyone?

JacopeX
What the f**k? what does that have to do with anything? You won't have heart failure from standing on your foot for a long time. Which you will from not sleeping. but how can you stand on one foot sleeping?

KharmaDog
Impossible, yo you dont knowe nothing if you think stayin up for a week is impossible. For an 11 year old, it definitely is, especially under the circumstances that you gave.

I read in this book that some guy stood up on his foot for a long time. Got to the 2006 book guiness book of world record.

Which book was that? How long was it for? And did they say he was awake for the whole time?

crazylozer
How can you walk down stairs sleeping? There's a lot of potential in human beings...

JacopeX
Guiness book of world records ((any year i dont care))

I forgot how long but remembr it wuz like months

and how can you stand on one foot while sleeping, you fall to the ground asleep

JacopeX
Originally posted by crazylozer
How can you walk down stairs sleeping? There's a lot of potential in human beings... i wonder....

Lana
Lean against something.

It's not that hard to figure out, FFS.

JacopeX
No they were actually not leaning against anything

If they were, they wouldnt put that in the world record books

FFS?

crazylozer
i wonder....

You wonder what? You've already said that it's impossible for someone to stand on his foot without sleeping, yet you maintain that an 11 year old could stay awake for 5 days straight....

DarkC
How can i prove, go to youre house with my whole family with thousands of explanations. Explain how can i prove
Since you can't prove the more outrageous claim, let's move on to the lesser one. The one where you claimed that an 11-year old can survive a week without sleep. Where are the statistics for that?

Lana

FFS?

How the hell would you know?

JacopeX
No i said how is it impossible to stand on one foot without sleeping for a very long time

and jus stop callin me a liar. Its not gonna weork cuz if i said wut you think, i would lie so bad

JacopeX
How the hell would you know? I read it in the world record book

Lana
I read it in the world record book

So? How does that prove anything?

You still haven't backed up this claim either.

JacopeX
Since you can't prove the more outrageous claim, let's move on to the lesser one. The one where you claimed that an 11-year old can survive a week without sleep. Where are the statistics for that? I said approxamently so check on that one

how about how to prove how i was able to wake up for a week

DarkC

FFS?
Wrong.

In a science book, a certain reference to the Guinness Book of World Records stated that a man who held the longest 'standing' record slpet by leaning against a pole.

JacopeX
No i said standing on one foot

DAMN it!

crazylozer
No i said how is it impossible to stand on one foot without sleeping for a very long time

and jus stop callin me a liar. Its not gonna weork cuz if i said wut you think, i would lie so bad

I'm not sure what you mean (translator please!) but multiple people have just said that a person could sleep or doze off while on one foot.

JacopeX
actualy all this arguing is makin me tired

Lana
Trying to back out of the argument, I see.

crazylozer
So, have you not slept for four days? Our arguing keeps you awake, I'm so sorry...

DarkC
I said approxamently so check on that one

how about how to prove how i was able to wake up for a week
Several simple facts:
11-year olds = need 10 hours of sleep per 24 hours.
Sleep is used for rest and repair of the body.
The heart is the strongest and most used muscle in your body.

Add those all up:

The heart works for so long, constantly, 24-7. It cannot stop or you will die, but it can slow down enough to allow minimal blood flow and breathing. However, during that time your nerve endings are dulled and your eyes go into a REM state. This is what happens during sleep.

Like all muscles, however, it gets tired. If not allowed to rest, it will simply stop working.

It's like lifting weights 24-7 with your arm, eventually it will tire so much to the point that it will simply stop working. And the arm isn't nearly as much used as your heart. Your heart will stop pumping blood, which equals death.

I have already said that you couldn't provide proof that any of us could believe.

DarkC
No i said standing on one foot

DAMN it!
Standing on one foot and standing would have the same rules and requirements for it to pass. I don't see how a standing record would be allowed to sleep by leaning and that the guy who's trying to set one for standing on one foot shouldn't be allowed to sleep.

Clovie
Originally posted by GCG

Do you people sleep ?
Do you suffer insomnia ?

Are you human or figments of the Internet ? Programmes that post at random? nope.
I'm sleeping about 5 hours a day
plus spending lot of time having life..and stuff...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by GCG

Do you people sleep ?
Do you suffer insomnia ?

Yes,
No,
No,
No.

Human, not a programme...

no expression

R Tape Loading Error 0:1

Bloigen
This is kind of a JacopeX bashing.

RaeRox
I have gone about 11 days but the thing is I never REALLY went to bed, just kinda took..like...a 2 hr nap every couple days.....summer...Colorado...concert....party hardy. I was dead for about the last 4 though.

DarkC
Hey, if a mod doesn't speak up in his defense and even periodically contributes faintly, it's valid.

RaeRox
Hey, if a mod doesn't speak up in his defense and even periodically contributes faintly, it's valid.

Exactly. big grin

Bloigen

I suppose...

KharmaDog

It's not like he doesn't bring it upon himself or even invite it.

JacopeX
Ok ill tell the truth

I did stay up for a week B*tches eek!

Waking up for a week is nothin to me, but yea that the longest ive stayed awake so far that i can really remember. come on, you guys gotta be kidding me. It like you never know a person whos done a bicycle kick in a soccer game when you say no one can stay up for a week. Think about it. If you dont belive me its aiight, belive youre own pathetic opinion.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by GCG

Do you people sleep ?
Do you suffer insomnia ?

I wonder that myself sometimes. erm

KharmaDog
Waking up for a week is nothin to me, but yea that the longest ive stayed awake so far that i can really remember. come on, you guys gotta be kidding me. It like you never know a person whos done a bicycle kick in a soccer game when you say no one can stay up for a week. Think about it. If you dont belive me its aiight, belive youre own pathetic opinion.

Keep saying it.. I'm sure at some point one member will totally ignore science and basic biology and believe your Bullsh*t eventually.

Mišt
I have an implant in my head that lets me post while Im not on the computerdroolio

JacopeX

-hh-
Keep saying it.. I'm sure at some point one member will totally ignore science and basic biology and believe your Bullsh*t eventually. JacopeX just doesn't stop lying.

KharmaDog

JacopeX
That's more believable than some of the things Jaco says. Micheal jackson?

Bloigen
Micheal jackson?

laughing out loud

Snoopbert
no expression

JacopeX
Damn this joint is hot!!!

((Ya viene el sol (beatle bob remix)- OZOMATLI (best latino group eva!!!))

DarkC
Ok ill tell the truth

I did stay up for a week B*tches eek!

Either:

1.)You're making this up.

2.)You fell asleep every few hours without noticing.

JacopeX
none this is true

DarkC
#2 then? Okay. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
did i say # 2, nope, come on jus quit arguing qwith me. Why try to prove me wrong. Leave it alone

Snoopbert
did i say # 2, nope, come on jus quit arguing qwith me. Why try to prove me wrong. Leave it alone Because we inexplicably feel the need to make fun of you for being a gangster. no expression

JacopeX
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Because we inexplicably feel the need to make fun of you for being a gangster. no expression Gansgter? im not in the mafia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.