Beast Boy vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight take place in Teen Titans headquaters Can beast Boy win this fight

DarkCrawler
Beast Boy 10/10.

If anyone doesn't remember the one way he can beat nearly peak human characters, I am disappointed. sad

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Beast Boy 10/10.

If anyone doesn't remember the one way he can beat nearly peak human characters, I am disappointed. sad

He gets swated if he turns into a fly. Wolvie sniffs him.

For the record beast boy destroys Namor

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
He gets swated if he turns into a fly. Wolvie sniffs him.

For the record beast boy destroys Namor

What if he turns into a flea? Wolverine might smell him (doubt it though) but not see him. He goes at Wolverine's head and turns into a whale! Wolverine is knocked out/suffocated. eek!

And Beast Boy might be able to destroy Namor if he goes inside him and transforms into something bigger.

ALEMASTER
no chance wolverine fought many animals that beast boy would transform into also wolvys got maore experince and then theres his healing factor and keen senses

TwisterGameX
What if he turns into a flea? Wolverine might smell him (doubt it though) but not see him. He goes at Wolverine's head and turns into a whale! Wolverine is knocked out/suffocated. eek!

And Beast Boy might be able to destroy Namor if he goes inside him and transforms into something bigger.

Wolvie or Namor are not that dumb. Sense allows wolvie to hear him so where he going in his ear where he hears or in his nose where he smells ? and just whipes his noce and he dies. Or beast boy turns into the fly at the start of the match where wolverine or Namor already sees the bastard and keeps and eye on him.

golem370
I see Beast Boys turns into one of those Falcons that fly at 200mph and right before he hits Wolverine he turns in to a Rhino 3tons of incredible power coming towards Wolverine and near 200mph could Knock out Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
Beastboy could win if he wasn't a moron, but he will almost certainly turn into a bear and try to slug it out with Wolverine... and he will get gutted.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by golem370
I see Beast Boys turns into one of those Falcons that fly at 200mph and right before he hits Wolverine he turns in to a Rhino 3tons of incredible power coming towards Wolverine and near 200mph could Knock out Wolverine. Post some scans evil face

golem370
Hey just an Idea.

TwisterGameX
WHy don't he turn into an alien monster from krypton that can not be stopped do to the yellow sun on earth.

Melnorme
WHy don't he turn into an alien monster from krypton that can not be stopped do to the yellow sun on earth.
I don't think Beast Boy is familiar with those.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Melnorme
I don't think Beast Boy is familiar with those.

He pets Krypto all the time wink

Melnorme
Does he? I thought Krypto doesn't like anyone...

Even so, I don't think his power works like that. Beast Boy would think "dog" and just get an average, run-of-the-mill pooch.

DarkCrawler
Wolvie or Namor are not that dumb. Sense allows wolvie to hear him so where he going in his ear where he hears or in his nose where he smells ? and just whipes his noce and he dies. Or beast boy turns into the fly at the start of the match where wolverine or Namor already sees the bastard and keeps and eye on him.

What if he goes from somewhere else, like mouth?

There are of course...even other...openings on human body.

I don't think Beast Boy would have guts, though.

And I don't think Wolverine (or Namor) could see, hear or feel anything if Beast Boy would transform into Megaphragma caribea, which is 0.17 mm big. blink

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Melnorme
Does he? I thought Krypto doesn't like anyone...

He likes good people smile

Melnorme
He likes good people smile

Doesn't really like Batman, or Kara.

TwisterGameX

And I don't think Wolverine (or Namor) could see, hear or feel anything if Beast Boy would transform into Megaphragma caribea, which is 0.17 mm big. blink

no expression

If he turns into that how fast do you think micro scpic things move.....very slow and will takes years to reach wolvie.

You won't agree will you sad so who cares bb wins.

srankmissingnin

How long would it take for a .17mm thing to close the distance between the two of them, climg Logan's body and find an opening in... his body

DarkCrawler
Nobody likes Batman. Except Jesus.

If you mean Supergirl by Kara, nobody likes her either. Not even Jesus. Even Jesus wants her dead.

I'm not suprised that Krypto hates her.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How long would it take for a .17mm thing to close the distance between the two of them, climg Logan's body and find an opening in... his body

What if he flys above him in fly form, for example and drops at him in Megaphragma caribea form?

TwisterGameX
What if he flys above him in fly form, for example and drops at him in Megaphragma caribea form?

what if he turns into a rat then bites wolverine to give him a plague his healing factor can not stop then go to mars and take over the world in 3 seconds after killing superman and galactus while eating tofo ?

DarkCrawler
what if he turns into a rat then bites wolverine to give him a plague his healing factor can not stop then go to mars and take over the world in 3 seconds after killing superman and galactus while eating tofo ?

That's an option too.

God help Wolverine if he turns into an elk, though.

TwisterGameX
That's an option too.

God help Wolverine if he turns into an elk, though.

laughing out loud Thats just wrong

read the damn comic mad

DarkCrawler
It's much more funnier if I don't read it. shifty

Melnorme
Nobody likes Batman. Except Jesus.

If you mean Supergirl by Kara, nobody likes her either. Not even Jesus. Even Jesus wants her dead.

I'm not suprised that Krypto hates her.

laughing

King Castle
wolverine

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How long would it take for a .17mm thing to close the distance between the two of them, climg Logan's body and find an opening in... his body he can reach logans body in some other form and then change to the smaller one. without CIS beast boy should win. but he is a notorious underachiever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.