all the heralds of GALACTUS vs your team of 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
the team mst be lower than thanos, just incase u all forgot them here the list 9i am not havin aunt may)

silversurfer
airwalker nova
morg
trax the tamer
nova
firelord

vs your team of 6

golem370
Sentry
Kurse
Drax the destroyer
Immortal Hercules
Magni
Mangog

Lord S
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
the team mst be lower than thanos, just incase u all forgot them here the list 9i am not havin aunt may)

silversurfer
airwalker nova
morg
trax the tamer
nova
firelord

vs your team of 6 You're missing three heralds...Red Shift, the Destroyer, and the Fallen One.

Or make that four...I heard that Johnny Storm also became a herald earlier this year.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Lord S
You're missing three heralds...Red Shift, the Destroyer, and the Fallen One.

Or make that four...I heard that Johnny Storm also became a herald earlier this year.

Don't forget Stardust thumb up

cybermaster
superman gladiator silver surfer thor exodus

id369
GL - Hall
Sentry
Genis
Thanos
King Thor
Hyperstorm

Sir Whirlysplat
Sentry
Toyjan King (he whipped the surfer)
Genis
Dr Strange (Instant shields for all)
The Doctor
Dr Fate (Instant shields for all)

illadelph12
The Heralds of Galactus are:

Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Airwalker
Firelord
Terrax
Nova
Morg
Red Shift
Johnny Storm (Invisible Man)
Stardust

There's also the question of the Asgardian Destroyer, which did serve as Galactus's Herald for a time, as well as Dazzler (What If? #33) and even Superman.

If you take all of the beings that have served as Galactus's Heralds at one point and made them a team, I don't see a team of 5 sub-Thanos characters beating them unless you consider Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, and Sentinel (Alan Scott) as sub-Thanos, and even then they have speed and numbers disadvantages.

But anyway, my team would be:

Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Adam Warlock
Sentinel
Mordru

Power Cosmic and Magic interact very weird, so from a tactical standpoint it's best to be heavy handed in magic against them. If your powers are based in the electro-magnetic spectrum you're dead.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by ALEMASTER

silversurfer
airwalker
morg
trax the tamer
nova
firelord

vs your team of 6

Quasar - could probably take care of the lower level heralds such as Nova and Airwalker
Dr Strange - will easily take out the middle order, Terrax and Firelord
Beta Ray Bill - would have a better than 50/50 chance against Surfer
Genis, Hal Jordan and Deathurge - would steamroll Morg and clean up the rest

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by illadelph12
The Heralds of Galactus are:

Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Airwalker
Firelord
Terrax
Nova
Morg
Red Shift
Johnny Storm (Invisible Man)
Stardust

There's also the question of the Asgardian Destroyer, which did serve as Galactus's Herald for a time, as well as Dazzler (What If? #33) and even Superman.

If you take all of the beings that have served as Galactus's Heralds at one point and made them a team, I don't see a team of 5 sub-Thanos characters beating them unless you consider Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, and Sentinel (Alan Scott) as sub-Thanos, and even then they have speed and numbers disadvantages.

But anyway, my team would be:

Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Adam Warlock
Sentinel
Mordru

Power Cosmic and Magic interact very weird, so from a tactical standpoint it's best to be heavy handed in magic against them. If your powers are based in the electro-magnetic spectrum you're dead.

Dr. Strange IMO is NOT under Thanos level. Neither are Dr Fate, Mordru (DC. Marvel most likely is.), or Sentinel. As for Warlock, he's prolly on par with Thanos or just an incredibly small step below.

Sir Whirlysplat
Dazzler was a herald with her own powers for a short time 2 issues in her own series when Terrax got up to his little games.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
As for Warlock, he's prolly on par with Thanos or just an incredibly small step below.

In terms of strategy and craftiness, Warlock is on par with Thanos. Powerwise, he's clearly below (no way is he backhanding Hulk and Drax, or surviving against Odin and Tyrant). But with the soulgem, it's debatable.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by K Von Doom
In terms of strategy and craftiness, Warlock is on par with Thanos. Powerwise, he's clearly below (no way is he backhanding Hulk and Drax, or surviving against Odin and Tyrant). But with the soulgem, it's debatable.

Yep, agreed.

Scoobless
silversurfer
airwalker nova
morg
trax the tamer
nova
firelord

Vs

Quasar - Quantum armour for everyone
The Flash - Speed Force for everyone
Thor
Beta Ray Bill - Because two magical hammers that can absorb energies and hurt the surfer are better than one
Gladiator
Mr Majestic

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Scoobless
silversurfer
airwalker nova
morg
trax the tamer
nova
firelord

Vs

Quasar - Quantum armour for everyone
The Flash - Speed Force for everyone
Thor
Beta Ray Bill - Because two magical hammers that can absorb energies and hurt the surfer are better than one
Gladiator
Mr Majestic

You copy/pasted trax the tamer instead of terrax the tamer no expression
Die. no expression

side note: BRB was able to hang with Stardust.

Scoobless
side note: BRB was able to hang with Stardust.

and now that he has enhanced speed and armour he'll rip her a new one

yes

Dark Urizen
and now that he has enhanced speed and armour he'll rip her a new one

yes

I only read stormbreaker issue 1 sad

I'mnot sure if it's a her or a him, but it's prolly a her. Looks awesome though. Best out of all the heralds. Love the colors and the creature design.

Scoobless
I only read stormbreaker issue 1 sad

I'mnot sure if it's a her or a him, but it's prolly a her. Looks awesome though. Best out of all the heralds. Love the colors and the creature design.

i haven't read any of that story yet... i keep meaning to buy it and end up getting Exiles TPBs or some other stuff..... it better still be in stock when i finally decide to get it

Dark Urizen
i haven't read any of that story yet... i keep meaning to buy it and end up getting Exiles TPBs or some other stuff..... it better still be in stock when i finally decide to get it

I'll be getting it soon evil face

Scoobless
indeed

jacobo0o
mine is
the green lanterns!!!

hal
john
guy
kyle
and that one pig looking guy that taught hal (forgot his name)

or my other team will be genis-vell shazam the wizard, king thor
sentry, and last but not least MEEEE!!!!

Dark Urizen
indeed

Whoooooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah evil face
Finished reading it big grin

Stardust is a HE. He kicked the crap out of BRB, then BRB went into warrior madness mode, impaled Stardust with his own weapon (cosmic halberd), and was nearly falling to the ground from being so tired.
Then Stardust turns into "cosmic energy". Still has all the herald powers and MORE, but can't be hurt physically.

Stardust rocks evil face

You'd need a genis or quasar-like character to take him out.

guy smiley
"and that one pig looking guy that taught hal (forgot his name)"

Kilowog

hoorayforpeepee
Blackbolt, Doctor Strange, Kyle Rayner, Sentry, Mister Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.