gladiator and superman vs galactus and apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cybermaster
you think superman and gladiator team up and both of them can take on those 2 powerful guys together. id say yes but lets hear your opinion

cybermaster
i doubt one of them can take on galactus and apocalypse at the same time. superman and gladiator would have to team up of course.

Lord S
Originally posted by cybermaster
i doubt one of them can take on galactus and apocalypse at the same time. superman and gladiator would have to team up of course. I doubt the three of them together can take on Galactus.

DrDoom101
is this a joke thread or are you for real, Cybermaster?

Lord S
Originally posted by DrDoom101
is this a joke thread or are you for real, Cybermaster? Well after reading a few of his other posts I'd say that he's more of a joke than the thread.

Armando's successor has arrived! thumb up laughing

DrDoom101
what do you mean? Now im not bashing or anything but Gladiator and Superman would not be able to go against Big G. There are numerous ways of how Galan would defeat them.
1) Eat them
2) Punch them
3) Blast them with Power Cosmic
4) Use his other forms of energy and murders em.

Apocalypse just grabs some popcorn and root beer floats and watches Galactus win

cybermaster
what do you mean? Now im not bashing or anything but Gladiator and Superman would not be able to go against Big G. There are numerous ways of how Galan would defeat them.
1) Eat them
2) Punch them
3) Blast them with Power Cosmic
4) Use his other forms of energy and murders em.

Apocalypse just grabs some popcorn and root beer floats and watches Galactus win gladiator is one of the most powerful guys out there in the universe he does have a chance at going against galactus but not a 100% of course

Space M ummy
Originally posted by cybermaster
gladiator is one of the most powerful guys out there in the universe he does have a chance at going against galactus but not a 100% of course

Gladiator's powers are confidence based. how much confidence is he going to have going up against galactus?!

Anyway, galactus can turn random bums into heralds with a thought. This fight is over befor it begins.

DrDoom101
100% confident Gladiator would be at least 5-10% of full power Galactus

armandovalles
Originally posted by Lord S
Well after reading a few of his other posts I'd say that he's more of a joke than the thread.

Armando's successor has arrived! thumb up laughing

YO I AINT GONE YET!!!!

cybermaster
100% confident Gladiator would be at least 5-10% of full power Galactus glad somone here has a brain not like some of those other losers on here. laughing

Darth_Erebus
100% confident Gladiator would be at least 5-10% of full power Galactus

Gladiator at full confidence isn't even 1% of a full powered Galactus.

BobbyD
Cyber, I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but Glads isn't as powerful as YOU make him out to be. Don't get me wrong-he is an incredibly strong character, and from what it sounds like, might even be your favorite, which is ok.
But against Big G, he's going to down very easy...he is waaaaay outclassed in the matchup.

Lord S
Originally posted by armandovalles
YO I AINT GONE YET!!!! Damn.

So much for our early Christmas present...

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Gladiator at full confidence isn't even 1% of a full powered Galactus. yeah. you'r right. i dont really care about percentage,

Lord S
I just want to make the point that Galactus doesn't need Apocalypso's help what-so-ever in disposing of Superman and Gladiator. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain retarded. Like the thread starter.

cybermaster
Originally posted by BobbyD
Cyber, I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but Glads isn't as powerful as YOU make him out to be. Don't get me wrong-he is an incredibly strong character, and from what it sounds like, might even be your favorite, which is ok.
But against Big G, he's going to down very easy...he is waaaaay outclassed in the matchup. you might be right that gladiator cant take on galactus. i just wanted to see yalls opinion. but i dont know why you and the other dudes here make such a big deal out of it. i can careless what u guys say.

cybermaster
afew days ago i put on here just superman vs galactus i didnt hear such big deal out of that. some of you said yes and some said no. gladiator and superman are the same in a way. id say gladiator is more powerful. but i admit there your probably right that galactus doesnt nead apocalypse to help him out.

BobbyD
Well, that's fine, Cyber. But remember, us comicbook geeks are verrry passionate about our stuff...you included sounds like. So, if you make a bad thread, and everyone has, don't be surprised to see the angst, disagreement, or debating that follows next time.
Name calling is no-no here.

Follow?

cybermaster
Well, that's fine, Cyber. But remember, us comicbook geeks are verrry passionate about our stuff...you included sounds like. So, if you make a bad thread, and everyone has, don't be surprised to see the angst, disagreement, or debating that follows next time.
Name calling is no-no here.

Follow? name calling ? i thin you nead to talk to them about that not them. so i said geek thats nothing to the stuff thats coming out of there mouth. and if i knew if it was gonna be a bad thread i would not have put that.

BobbyD
Well you're learning, grasshopper, and so should they.

Don't worry-you'll be fine here.

cybermaster
Well you're learning, grasshopper, and so should they.

Don't worry-you'll be fine here. grasshopper ? doesnt look like your following your rules in a way.

BobbyD
huh

guy222
Big G FTW

CaptainStoic
Galactus Solos.

Bouboumaster
Galactus eat them. His partner too.

skyfather
team 2 with ease due to apocalypseshifty

Bentley
I address you to my "Galactus vs any number of daxamites" thread.

Batman-Prime
Superman forced Galactus already to retreat, with the help of the FF4 but anyway...... rock

Galactus should solo this though *cough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.