Give me reasons why you Like/Hate me so much!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Forget it, people jus dont get it, screw this thread

-hh-
now you're just an attention whore yes

and put me on the hate list thumb up

Snoopbert
It's going to be closed soon.

JacopeX
Im jus askin cuz i have no clue whos aghainst me or who s with me.

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
Im jus askin cuz i have no clue whos aghainst me or who s with me. who's with you to do what? you are a very confused kid.

Inspectah Deck
IIght i dont know, people like me but theres other that despise me. Im confused here. I wanna know reasons wut you think about me. There are so many threads that have to do about me also.

Why are you so dumb?

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

what he said smile

-hh-
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Why are you so dumb? laughing

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Why are you so dumb? Ouch.

JacopeX

Mando
There really is no reason to reply to this thread anymore. It's been reported. Just leave it be.

Mr Parker
I was thinking it was pretty senseless to reply to this thread.so we'll do,wont give him an answer since its such a pointless thread.

KharmaDog
First ever, a thread dedicated to 'owning' one's self.

-hh-
Originally posted by KharmaDog
First ever, a thread dedicated to 'owning' one's self. laughing

Raven Guardia

if people dont get it, then why did you waste your time making this thread. I dont see the point in making a thread then telling people right off the bat to forget it. confused

Council#13
Who the hell is JacopeX?

Koala MeatPie

For Making This Thread, You are deamed an idiot.

xyz jedi
Im jus askin cuz i have no clue whos aghainst me or who s with me. I'm with you. Don't worry about it.kisseslaughing

stuey
i'm with u but ur kinda a attention person goodbye u just leave for one day now this but i'm with u hope ur not insulted by what i said

xyz jedi
Originally posted by stuey
i'm with u but ur kinda a attention person goodbye u just leave for one day now this but i'm with u hope ur not insulted by what i said I'm more insulted by your grammer, but I know what you mean and it is true.

stuey
don't start with me people always trying to start stuff like u ***

xyz jedi
Originally posted by stuey
don't start with me people always trying to start stuff like u *** calm down I was only joking..laughing out loud I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

stuey
hey u did'nt hurt my feeling i was just angry but ok lol u vote yet on kmcman thingy i put go away lol

KharmaDog
It's funny that of the very few people who do support Jacopex, and his never ending quest for attention, most posses the same lack of communication skills and typing skills of a 3 year old that he does.

Must be some cult or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.