Rodeo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RaeRox
I am wayyy pissed. I mean wtf is this world coming from? The whole entire media is completely degrading to women! This new song, Rodeo, by Juvenile I think? The lyrics clearly state:

"You're all beautiful women if you aint secure"

Wtf is that supposed to mean? Do I have a right to be pissed????

RaeRox
Ok so I stand corrected, a lyrics search shows it says:

Yall beautiful women if you insecure

But its the same ****in diff.

hotsauce6548
Oh... ?

RaeRox
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Oh... ?

Most def.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaeRox
I am wayyy pissed. I mean wtf is this world coming from? The whole entire media is completely degrading to women! This new song, Rodeo, by Juvenile I think? The lyrics clearly state:

did you ever watch VH1's awesomely bad dirty songs (I think thats what its called) they show some really degrading songs towards women(and men) but the show is cool because they make fun of the artist who is singing it. Its really funny.

RaeRox
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
did you ever watch VH1's awesomely bad dirty songs (I think thats what its called) they show some really degrading songs towards women(and men) but the show is cool because they make fun of the artist who is singing it. Its really funny.

Lmao, no I cant say I have stick out tongue

Vathu

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

*stops*

Oh wait... That actually sounds degrading... Thats why I hate rap... The stuff I listen to sings about fat people.. Mainly its fat chicks though. no expression

RaeRox
Originally posted by Vathu
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

*stops*

Oh wait... That actually sounds degrading... Thats why I hate rap... The stuff I listen to sings about fat people.. Mainly its fat chicks though. no expression

Dont discriminate, thick chicks need lovin too.

Thats in sooomee odd song I have listened to within the past week....something like that anyways...omg Im pathetic tonight big grin

RaeRox

Vathu
Dont discriminate, thick chicks need lovin too.

Thats in sooomee odd song I have listened to within the past week....something like that anyways...omg Im pathetic tonight big grin

That's from ICP no expression

*turns on metallica* no expression

RaeRox
Really?

Vathu
Yea.. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.