Superman vs Wolverine/Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

electrifying 1
Who Wins?

Blair Wind
wolvering plays no role....and there was a whole thread that lasted like 26 or something pages on iceman vs Superman......and like i said then, iceman has the tactical advantage....

cybermaster
Originally posted by electrifying 1
Who Wins? lol is this some kinda joke ? laughing

Zahit
no

Blair Wind
read yes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348480&highlight=Iceman+vs+Superman

32 pages of discussion has to mean something....

spetznaz
Originally posted by Blair Wind
wolvering plays no role....and there was a whole thread that lasted like 26 or something pages on iceman vs Superman......and like i said then, iceman has the tactical advantage....

That was quite the thread.
And I agree that there is room for debate.
I also agree with you that Wolverine is far and large a total non-issue in this fight. It might as well be Toad or Jubilee for that matter since Logan will have no bearing at all in this fight.

The only place I have to disagree is the tactical advantage going to Bobby.
Iceman, when written to his utmost, is extremely powerful. No argument about that. He is powerful enough to do things that approach deity level.
However Superman, if written to his fullest too, is also exceedingly powerful.
And he can bring powers over cold that are quite powerful, although they do not go to the level that Iceman's would (if written to the fullest). But all the same Superman has powers over cold.

He also has powers of heat.
And wind.
And overwhelming strength.
And astounding speed.

I'd say Superman has the tactical advantage.

-If both are written to their current potential Superman should win. Normal Bobby Drake, when he is not amped up, would fall before normal Kal-El.

-If both are written to their MAXIMUM potentials both would become gods (basically), however one would become a deity over one facet while the other would basically be overlord of a myriad abilities and capabilities. Thus even at maximum Superman has the edge. At maximum potential Superman nears pre-crisis levels of power, and while Drake can do things like freezing moisture and the like I doubt the effect on Superman would have Drake smiling. In fact I'd be willing to bet that at Maximum levels Superman's control over cold (and powers related to it, such as freezing body fluids and the like) approach Drake's abilities at maximum.

Demas
For a conventional win, peak Iceman wins. For a plot-oddity (which arguably peak Iceman is, haha) win, Superman stands a chance with a rarely used tactic. The first step is to evade, go somewhere Bobby can't perceive Supes, then the next is to meditate- using the Kryptonian technique called Torquasm Vao, then go and beat up Bobby on the Astral Plane. But that's really odd.

Blair Wind
when I mean tactical advantage, is that he can go from water vapor, to water, to ice in which way he wants....as as shown by in X-men Forever when the sentinals couldnt detect iceman when in mist form, Iceman turns to mist and not even Superman would be able to tell the difference between water vapor and....water vapor....on versitility of just one power I still give it to Iceman, he can do more with his one power, but Supes has more powers overall....the one arguement that was used most on superman in that debate was that his internal organs would be vulnarable to icemans moisture stealing attacks because 1) he breathes, he could eat and if those things passed through his biomatrix field than so could water vapor (mouisture is in the air naturally anyways so all Bobby has to do is extract it all)

plus the only true thing that Superman could do to Iceman other than whats stated above (what he normally does) is his heat vision.....now while one part of it is heating him up, iceman turns into water vapor in the process....and now im sure someones gonna say that supes could just grap hold of iceman and drag him into space, but the moment they go through a cloud, or just when iceman wants to really, he turns into water vapor.....or he just inhibits supermans body....

Zahit
superman adds iceman to his drink and stirs with wolverine...

are YOU ready to tanqueray?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.