Super Sonic vs. Dark Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
When Sonic is enraged and the hatred in him grow and he uses the negative powers of the Chaos Emeralds he transforms into Dark Sonic.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ed/Darksonic.jpg

And of course with the powers of the 7 Chaos Emeralds Sonic becomes Super Sonic.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Supersonicx.jpg

But when the 2 collide with good defeat evil?
Super Sonic
vs.
Dark Sonic
Who wins?

Thunder Fox
wow its rare to see someone talk about dark sonic i say dark sonic btw

Shadow x 20
He's not a big character sort of like Mighty. Anywho I admit that Dark Sonic is powerful but I have to go for Super Sonic on this one. Just because Tails mentioned that the positive power of the Chaos Emeralds are their true power in Sonic Adventure before the last boss fight.

Thunder Fox
eh but if it was like this i'd say dark sonic cause you know how villans are they fight so dirty that it makes them just as if not more powerful than the hero

Shadow x 20
Their is no such thing as fighting dirty.

Thunder Fox
yes there is useing dirty tricks and doing what it takes to win i've seen so many shows its sad.... the hero fights fair doesn't kick a guy when he is down so to speak the villan beats them up untill they are defenceless and then torture them

Shadow x 20
No because a fight has no rules unless you make them. Good guys usually fight with more honor then that. Besides Sonic doesn't fall for those tricks like Knuckles would.

Thunder Fox
knuckles is cool but as sonic say hes a 'knucklehead'

Shadow x 20
Any who,
Super Sonic wouldn't fall for any tricks. Dark Sonic has to rely on his speed, power, and will to win the same goes for Super Sonic.

IcePunk
I dont who's the best, but I like the Super version more.
Super Sonic wins for now...

Kryan
Actually, i was really intrigued bya "dark sonic" rumor (first heard of it a couple of weeks ago on a youtube video). anyway, i decided to start up my own story, ending with a 1 on 1 battle of sonic, and dark sonic. i didnt want 2 have to call him dark sonic all through the story, so since he is technically sonics opposite, i named him Cinos (sonics name backwards).

Dark-Jaxx
The positive side of the emeralds are more powerful, Super Sonic wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.