Magneto vs. Dr.Polaris and Polaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
Who takes this?. Can the tag team defeat Magneto?

Blair Wind
anyone?

DrDoom101
they all have the same ability. its not much of a fight. itll be pretty boring and dull. JUst because they have the same powers doesnt mean its a good battle.

Jose123
Originally posted by DrDoom101
they all have the same ability. its not much of a fight. itll be pretty boring and dull. JUst because they have the same powers doesnt mean its a good battle.

Alright what if I add Wolverine. This is bound to get me a couple of more pages.

So who can use Wolverine as human Dart first. Who lifts him up and uses him to there advantage and who can cause the most Damage first to the other using him and the rest of there powers to their advantage.

thesilverspider
did you say wolverine................

Jose123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
did you say wolverine................

Yep, human dart wolverine.

thesilverspider
wolverine wins then cause he took a nuke right in the face and stayed with his pant's on.Now that's power............ wacko

Jose123
wolverine wins then cause he took a nuke right in the face and stayed with his pant's on.Now that's power............ wacko

He's not really in the fight though. He's just being used by the others as a human/mutant Dart

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Jose123
He's not really in the fight though. He's just being used by the others as a human/mutant Dart
how are you gonna use god as a dart............... What the f**k?

Jose123
how are you gonna use god as a dart............... What the f**k?

There not. There going to use Wolverine big grin

thesilverspider
There not. There going to use Wolverine big grin
wolverine=god

Jose123
wolverine=god

JO LIEZZZ mad

thesilverspider
JO LIEZZZ mad
me speak thee truth

Jose123
me speak thee truth

LiZZZEZZ!!!
FilthY FilThy
LIZEZZZZZZ!!!!

thesilverspider
LiZZZEZZ!!!
FilthY FilThy
LIZEZZZZZZ!!!!

As always foolish mortal's like yourself can't come to the understanding that wolverine is god as in TOAA.

Dark Urizen
LiZZZEZZ!!!
FilthY FilThy
LIZEZZZZZZ!!!!

Take it easy Gollum laughing out loud

cybermaster
how the hell can wolverine beat magneto ? uh hello wolverines skeleton is covered with adamantium magneto can control is damn body and use him as toy if he wanted to. and he can throw wolverines ass over a mile away im sure

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by cybermaster
how the hell can wolverine beat magneto ? uh hello wolverines skeleton is covered with adamantium magneto can control is damn body and use him as toy if he wanted to. and he can throw wolverines ass over a mile away im sure

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess the idea of actually READING the thread will NEVER get through your thick skull will it?

cybermaster
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess the idea of actually READING the thread will NEVER get through your thick skull will it? yall taking about wolverine so much and i brought that up silly

Blair Wind

cept it happened....do you actually read comics or do you just have a general knowledge of characters from pictures youve seen on the media?

Lord S
how the hell can wolverine beat magneto ? uh hello wolverines skeleton is covered with adamantium magneto can control is damn body and use him as toy if he wanted to. and he can throw wolverines ass over a mile away im sure Who the hell in this thread said that Wolverine could beat Magneto?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Lord S
Who the hell in this thread said that Wolverine could beat Magneto?

Cybermaster rarely pays much attention to what the thread says. He looks to the title, and maybe a few first posts.

Lord S
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Cybermaster rarely pays much attention to what the thread says. He looks to the title, and maybe a few first posts. Or he totally ignores the context of words spoken. *Shrug*

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Lord S
Or he totally ignores the context of words spoken. *Shrug*

erm
Who really cares all in all?

Timslar
On topic? I think Magneto takes this easily. They all have the same type of powers, but Magneto is so much better at it.

Savage Hulk Vs. Reed Richards in a battle of brains =~ Magneto Vs. Polaris and Dr.Polaris in a battle of electromagnetism.

I'm thinking Magneto might even take their powers. ANd they couldn't do the same. Seems pretty mismatched.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Timslar
On topic? I think Magneto takes this easily. They all have the same type of powers, but Magneto is so much better at it.

Savage Hulk Vs. Reed Richards in a battle of brains =~ Magneto Vs. Polaris and Dr.Polaris in a battle of electromagnetism.

I'm thinking Magneto might even take their powers. ANd they couldn't do the same. Seems pretty mismatched.

What do you mean by "take their powers" ?
Polaris has shown awesome potential. So has Dr. Polaris, but he has some mental issues IMO. Isn't he the one people always run to when they want to down Flash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.