Cannonball vs Professor-X,Magneto & Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The team get one day of prep.

nimrod009
Cannonball wins, he has invulnerability

...just kidding, the team of course, in about 0.0001 seconds roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
...I don't get the point of this thread, golem.

Is this a spite thread? Or are you truly unaware of just quickly and brutally Cannonball will be murdered?

I mean, it really will be nasty. They may not be able to find all the pieces of him afterwards.

golem370
Well Cannonball did go toe to toe with Gladiator at atleast 80% confidence I just wonder with Cannonballs Invulnerability could he win?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Well Cannonball did go toe to toe with Gladiator at atleast 80% confidence I just wonder with Cannonballs Invulnerability could he win?

Okay, understandable. Though Cannonball did pull some CRAZY stunt there with his powers. I think the writers were havin a bit of a field day with his powers that day. But it did happen, yes.

But no, Cannonball gets murdered. Even IF Magneto doesn't affect him, Prof X will mind rape him. Or Doom will send him into another dimension.

It's kinda what they do.

golem370
Mind rape a person who is supposedly Invulnerable to harm?Not to sound like a Smart Azz. He might be acceptable to Mental Harm but what could Magneto do to him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Mind rape a person who is supposedly Invulnerable to harm?Not to sound like a Smart Azz. He might be acceptable to Mental Harm but what could Magneto do to him.

Dude, Magneto could pull all sorts of moves. He's far too versatile. The best one that comes to mind though, is just stopping the flow of blood in Sam's body.

Yes, I know that Sam is invulnerable when he's blasting, but there are just some things that can override that. I've seen Sam actually a bit hurt before when he came into contact with certain things while blasting. He can be hurt, but it's just almost virtually impossible to do so. Unless you have the right opponents.

Basically though, Doom alone could win this. He's almost unfair to put in vs. matches, cuz he could literally send you to another dimension with hardly a gesture in your general direction.

And Prof X would just mind-murder him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.