Last Man Standing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Who's the last man standing out of this group:

Batman
Spiderman
Wolverine
Captain America
Black Panther
Cable
Bishop
Deadpool
Nightcrawler

Anything goes.

Melnorme
Probably Black Panther.

Adam Warlock
Cable or Deadpool

The Ion
Deadpool

house
Cable, He is in a different league to all of them.

GODSCRIBE
I'd say Nightcrawler. He'd teleport his ***** ass away.

Psycho Ninja
Cable

Metalmanx
Deadpool in the end. He'd probably be more surprised that everyone is dead around him once his head grows back or something like that.

Dark Urizen
Deadpool. Nothing that these guys bring to the fight can keep him down.

And stop saying Cable. He's not God-Like anymore no

golem370
Wolverine or deadpool

Madvillain
bump...

quickshot
deadpool or black panther. black panther could slice through caps shield and wolverine easy and deadpool can heal from virtually anything.

Brian Oswald
Cable. he can kill everyone and mentally subdue Deadpool long enough to win

Ichigo66666
Does a knockout count?

Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Cable. he can kill everyone and mentally subdue Deadpool long enough to win

Deadpool is immune to his TP.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Does a knockout count?

Deadpool is immune to his TP. hm. whout about tk? he could knock him out with tk. not kill just knockout

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
hm. whout about tk? he could knock him out with tk. not kill just knockout

I'm waiting to see if knockout counts. smile

Martian_mind
Cable

Soleran
Originally posted by golem370
Wolverine or deadpool thumb up

manorastroman
definitely cable. didn't he take it to wade h2h in one of the civil war tie-ins? plus he has the infonet and gravimetric sheath.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine or Deadpool...if Wolverine manages to heal back after the fight it's between them...depending on how badly each of them are injured I don't know who would win.

Brian Oswald
No one on that list is beating Cable

RogerRamjet
it's a 4 way fight between Cap, Wolverine, Deadpool and Cable...all four are quite evenly matched...it's hard to tell, they're all hard to kill...but i think Cap and Wolverine are better in surviving than the others...

Scoobless
Deadpool.

outavodka
cable has beat alot of those ppl on the list in H2H so stop thinkin he need to rely on powers to stand a chance. anyways he would tk freeze everyone then KO wade like hes done before.

King Kandy
Is this some sort of sick joke?

Cable FTW.

TheGreenJordan
I agree cable takes this, unless the merc with the mouth some how talks him into bodysliding by two...cuz thats when he'll be vulnerable to deadpool but i highly doubt cable will do such a thing in this kind of situation.

DigiMark007
Cable's very depowered guys. It's not a curbstomp.

And if you include Deadpool in the discussion, you have to count a knockout or decapitation as a win....otherwise he just keeps healing and its a dumb fight.

cowboy
Can cable take cap in h2h

DigiMark007
Originally posted by cowboy
Can cable take cap in h2h

Doubtful. Unless someone physically outmatches Cap by quite a bit, it's hard for anyone to be > Cap in H2H. About = is the best even most skilled street-levelers can accomplish.

cowboy
Originally posted by outavodka
cable has beat alot of those ppl on the list in H2H so stop thinkin he need to rely on powers to stand a chance. anyways he would tk freeze everyone then KO wade like hes done before.

The only way i see cable beating cap in h2h is with the tk freeze, but other than that cable isnt going to out h2h him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Doubtful. Unless someone physically outmatches Cap by quite a bit, it's hard for anyone to be > Cap in H2H. About = is the best even most skilled street-levelers can accomplish.
Hey Digi, let me get your opinion on something. Now the SMvF rule is based off of a character showing an uncommonly level of power that's only been seen one or two times right? So wouldn't the whole Spiderman vs Firelrod battle not fall under that category anymore? I mean, he's taken on the Surfer(twice), Hulk, Juggernaut, Absorbing Man, Thor, and rocked Thanos with a swinging kick. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's a bit of PUS that his hands didn't burst into flames on contact with Firelord, but hasn't that level of punching power and speed been demonstrated enough at this point, that SMvF no longer applies(meaning that the name of the rule should technically be changed)?

TheGreenJordan
What about Cables ability to share the infonet with others? In cable and deadpool 31, He was able to knockout the presidents guards by mass downloading the library of congress into their brains and overwhelming them for a bit...everyone would be knock out for an hour or so...if knockouts count for a win i say cable sitll has it even though hes no where near he use to be.

cowboy
Originally posted by TheGreenJordan
What about Cables ability to share the infonet with others? In cable and deadpool 31, He was able to knockout the presidents guards by mass downloading the library of congress into their brains and overwhelming them for a bit...everyone would be knock out for an hour or so...if knockouts count for a win i say cable sitll has it even though hes no where near he use to be.

hes done that to cap, but what i want to know is that, if cap can find some way to counter that but i doubt it sad

MR.Grum
if cabel can rip up deadpool and throw him to the four coners of the earth yea cabel can win shifty

Scoobless
Damn guys, Deadpool lets Cable take care of everyone, activates the bodyslide, then shoots Cable in the head afterwards.

Cable loses his tech based powers for a short while after every teleport ... he'd be practically defenceless.

Deadpool FTW!

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.