Now a days..Good women are hard to find..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
This seems to be a growing complaint among many men in recent years. Many women today are extremely independent, with unreasonable expectations regarding who "qualifies" as a potential mate. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have standards, but if you're 5 3, a size 13, and work as a receptionist at a hot dog stand...then you're going to have to lower your expectations a bit.

Even the 5 3 hot dog stand receptionists have up'd their standards a bit. You have to at least have an Associate's Degree to even qualify as date/mate material. So what should we as men do, to stop this growing trend of female dominance in our society? We've gotta put these *itches in their place...before things get out of hand.

Discuss!!!

Capt_Fantastic
I was unaware that hot dog stands had receptionists.

God, it's like 1950 in your head!

But, I see your point. If they never lower their standards, you'll never get laid.

Bushwacker
Are you kidding me? Stop whining and grow a set of testicles. Seriously.

GCG
I dont mind female dominance.

Disclaimer:
Not Fetish-wise, Syren, so stay away.

Snoopbert
I'm all for the "'itches" getting a new place in society and the world. But, they better accept the consequences of being equal.

EDIT: I enjoyed your disclaimer thoroughly.

PVS
Originally posted by whobdamandog
This seems to be a growing complaint among many men in recent years. Many women today are extremely independent, with unreasonable expectations regarding who "qualifies" as a potential mate. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have standards, but if you're 5 3, a size 13, and work as a receptionist at a hot dog stand...then you're going to have to lower your expectations a bit.

Even the 5 3 hot dog stand receptionists have up'd their standards a bit. You have to at least have an Associate's Degree to even qualify as date/mate material. So what should we as men do, to stop this growing trend of female dominance in our society? We've gotta put these *itches in their place...before things get out of hand.

Discuss!!!

yeah, hope you love your hand
but fear not, i think i found your ideal woman.
your perfect match awaits you:
http://www.prankplace.com/inflatables.htm?KBID=1103&sub=inflatables

FeceMan
Is this a joke thread?

Anyhow...

Capt, no need to carry over the bitchery from one thread to another.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
Is this a joke thread?

Anyhow...

Capt, no need to carry over the bitchery from one thread to another.

You're right. I mean, what women doesn't wanna get slapped around? Aren't they bred with that need? That desire to get punched? Like a good coon dog? I thought they were. I guess we should just laugh at the stupid whore that DOESN'T want a good beating now and then.

F***ing hot dog stand receptionists! They're getting too big for their britches ...just like Canada

Bitchery? And if you did it, what would it be? The most masculine complaining, EVER?

Imperial_Samura
Extremely independent? Yeh, terrible, women should be at least 50% dependant on men for everything. Shocking to think society has evolved a bit when it comes to gender equality. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But anyway, I see no problem for people to have high expectations. Sure, it depends on what your looking for, but really, if this is someone your going to spend the rest of your life with it had better be good, who knows, it might ever be better to be alone then saying "you're 5 3, a size 13, and work as a receptionist at a hot dog stand... gee, you better lower your standards big time, and clamp onto the first thing that comes along, no matter how little it pleases or how little happiness it brings."

I mean, there are like six billion people in the world, of all types and wants, have a little pride, be independent I say. Good women (and men) aren't hard to find, one just needs to know where to look, and make a good impression. And maybe, just maybe one might need to work at it, and work hard.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You're right. I mean, what women doesn't wanna get slapped around? Aren't they bred with that need? That desire to get punched? Like a good coon dog? I thought they were. I guess we should just laugh at the stupid whore that DOESN'T want a good beating now and then.

F***ing hot dog stand receptionists! They're getting too big for their britches ...just like Canada

Bitchery? And if you did it, what would it be? The most masculine complaining, EVER? I think by bitchery he meant even bothering with whob. I for one, enjoy my bitchery.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Bitchery? And if you did it, what would it be? The most masculine complaining, EVER?
Rawr.

*Sighs.*

bilb
why in the hell shouldnt women be independent? all men do is f*ck you then let you down.. about damn time we returned the favor i say

that said there are plenty of good women out there.. you just have to treat them decently .. which is obviously beyond your comphrension judging by your post

DreamingWarrior
Guess I am a lucky one then. My woman found me! big grin

stuey
hey true good women r hard to find these days i need a girl that can cook a fly girl

Imperial_Samura
So fly girls can cook (what is a fly girl?) Maybe you should just hire a chef, they'll cook, and you wont have to form an emotional attachment. wink

I myself was a fly guy when I worked on the stage crew of my schools drama productions, but that was a technical designation, as I was in charge of the "fly's", the rope system which raised and lowered curtains, props, scenery etc. A good position it was to, just below stage manager, meaning I get to yell at, and give orders to, younger students. The moral of this story? That it has nothing to do with your post, except in terms of the word "fly"

Darth Jello
hmm, isn't it all around good advice not to ask out assholes?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'Good women are hard to find' - That's a weird thing to say. What do you expect if they are hiding from you?

botankus
When you think about it, Gary Coleman wasn't exactly overflowing with chicks during the Golden Years.

soleran30

Discuss!!!

So what do you mean by good? Obviously you dislike the double standard illustrated in your piece there. However I meet plenty of good women.................they cook, clean do my bidding........ok I jest however you need to define what good means more clearly.

Lana
And what's wrong with women being independent and having their own standards? Just pissed because you haven't met a woman with low enough standards to go out with you yet?

FFS. So guys are allowed to have impossibly high standards but women aren't? Talk about double-standards.

Welcome to the 21st century. Too bad you're still stuck in the Dark Ages.

WindDancer
Women belong in the kitchen. They should be cooking and cleaning the house! Thats right!

Now, if you all excuse me, I have to go back to my cave and finish this project I'm working on. I'm going to call it a Wheel.

Jedi Priestess

Discuss!!!

This will all come to pass once you men stop thinking with your smaller heads first and foremost.

PVS
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
This will all come to pass once you men stop thinking with your ....

now you just took the bait hook line and sinker with an equal yet countering sexist remark. no

Jedi Priestess
Oh bullshiet, thats not sexist, thats fact admit it.

botankus
Hmmm....somebody edited something....

Jedi Priestess
heh yep I thought better of using the "d" word. wink

PVS
Oh bullshiet, thats not sexist, thats fact admit it.

no i wont. roll eyes (sarcastic) its not fact. thats like me telling you to just admit that women belong pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen. both sexist in every way.

i edited the last quote as well smile

Jedi Priestess
Oh come ON! Its a proven FACT that men think about SEX a whole HELL of alot more than women do.

And right now, Im off to do laundry. laughing out loud

PVS
Oh come ON! Its a proven FACT that men think about SEX a whole HELL of alot more than women do.
http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/thinksex.htm

a 'fact' probably made up by some anonymous sexist woman who wanted to feel intellectually superior over all men, so she invented a type of testosterone induced mental disorder. granted, many are governed by their hormones, but would you dare say just men?

Bushwacker
This will all come to pass once you men stop thinking with your smaller heads first and foremost.
Two heads, limited blood flow. Not our fault one is downhill from the blood supply.

Mindship
Considering what our celebrity-garbage, style-over-substance, fiction-worshiping, fizz-based culture is calling "being successful" these days, my guess is it would be easier for both genders to find potential mates if everyone gave their sense of entitlement a serious reality check. But then, that's just my 2-cents worth.

"...an audience too afraid to laugh." God bless you, Voltaire.

Ashea16Chic
Now a days..Good women are hard to find..

That's rich! bash
Because GOOD MEN are also hard to find...

You can't blame anybody for having standards... No amount of whining...or discussion will change that...
^^ Some people think of something more beyond easy f*cking, you know?

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by PVS
http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/thinksex.htm

a 'fact' probably made up by some anonymous sexist woman who wanted to feel intellectually superior over all men, so she invented a type of testosterone induced mental disorder. granted, many are governed by their hormones, but would you dare say just men?

OK and that proves what? Look at the sources for that article posted at the bottom first of all, and secondly I didnt say they thought about sex all the time, I said they thought about sex more than women.

crystaldawn
There are plenty of good women out there but most are already taken by good men cause good women doesn't want a male pig that expects everything on a silver platter and they sure as heck don't want no cheating dog, sorry if I offend any of you men that is just my opinion.

PVS
OK and that proves what? Look at the sources for that article posted at the bottom first of all, and secondly I didnt say they thought about sex all the time, I said they thought about sex more than women.

you said it was a proven fact. proven by whom?

Lana

Actually, it's been shown that on average women think about sex as much as men do stick out tongue

PVS
Originally posted by Lana
Actually, it's been shown that on average women think about sex as much as men do stick out tongue

thus the continuation of the human race

makes sense doesnt it? stick out tongue

Fëanor

Discuss!!!

all women are good, some better than others. finding them ain't that difficult. the trick is keeping them....happeh!

soleran30

PVS
really, there's a lot of lowlifes of both sexes. so forget this "all women are good" crap

GCG
Originally posted by WindDancer
Women belong in the kitchen. They should be cooking and cleaning the house! Thats right!

laughing out loud So if your woman asks you for a watch for Christmas, do you tell her she's already got one on the cooker ?

Capt_Fantastic

See, I kinda think that you're right AND wrong at the same time. Men do want sex, lots and lots of sex. Well, I do anyway. But men aren't the only gender that enjoys sex. Don't you enjoy sex? So, you're right in that men want sex and make bad descisions because of that desire. But, when you say that men think with the wrong head, not only are you make a generalization, but you don't give women any credit. When a woman says that men are only interested in sex, then they remove their own basic humanity. And that is what has kept women barefoot and preagnant for centuries. Women should be out, taking advantage of men, just as much as men take advantage of women.

You know, if we were all Praying Mantis, this would be a non-issue. Now, there's a species you women should get behind.

Sir Whirlysplat
I have a good Woman who has just made me a cup of tea and is telling me to Watch the end of "Bend it like Beckham", I am ignoring her smile

Black Rob
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I have a good Woman who has just made me a cup of tea and is telling me to Watch the end of "Bend it like Beckham", I am ignoring her smile You're a real man Whirlysplat

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Black Rob
You're a real man Whirlysplat

thanks mate laughing out loud She would hit me if she knew what I had typed laughing out loud I sit with this on my lap, if she only knew smile She had one of her friends round tonight soooo... it was an easy option to type and ignore them both. smile I am so cunning smile

soleran30
lol bend it like beckam=chick flick good for you watch it and make her rub your feet 2smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
lol bend it like beckam=chick flick good for you watch it and make her rub your feet 2smile

She has gone to bed I am on holiday and she is not smile

Snoopbert
Oh bullshiet, thats not sexist, thats fact admit it. No, it's extremely sexist. I always knew that both sexes egged each other on, didn't think I'd see someone with 'life experience' do it though.

BackFire
One word - Whores. Quite possibly the answer to every problem ever known. They know what you need, and will give it to you without any of the nagging, whining, bitching moaning and crying that often goes with dating "normal" women. Plus, they're only around for an hour and you don't have to feign interest in their talks of clothing/desperate housewives/shopping/shoes/gossip about bullshit ect.

Snoopbert
laughing out loud

FeceMan
Originally posted by BackFire
One word - Whores. Quite possibly the answer to every problem ever known. They know what you need, and will give it to you without any of the nagging, whining, bitching moaning and crying that often goes with dating "normal" women. Plus, they're only around for an hour and you don't have to feign interest in their talks of clothing/desperate housewives/shopping/shoes/gossip about bullshit ect.
What about the possibility of contracting diseases?

(Must...remain...straight-faced...)

BackFire
Originally posted by WindDancer

Now, if you all excuse me, I have to go back to my cave and finish this project I'm working on. I'm going to call it a Wheel.

Someone needs to invent a bedtchin. A bed combined with a kitchen so they never even have to move to fulfill their destiny. They can lie there for sex and maybe even cook dinner while engaging in it. Think of the possibilities! Finish up sex, and then have a delicious home cooked meal to enjoy immediately.

Also, perhaps a device that would surgically remove the segment of their brain which allows them to speak and have an independent thought process would be in order. This would solve two problems.

1. They wouldn't run/walk away from you when they don't feel like putting out.

2. They would not backtalk at all, or talk in general, definately a worthwhile goal, with this we'd have no more annoying Hilary Clintons running around trying to censor video games, damn whore.

You could also train them to never allow themselves to get fat, and all sorts of other nifty tricks. (Did someone say destroying their gag reflex?)

Also, please note that I'm joking, so please don't validate any of this by bitching about it.

BackFire
Originally posted by FeceMan
What about the possibility of contracting diseases?

(Must...remain...straight-faced...)

**** it, the world will probably be destroyed by the time the disease runs its course.

Or you could always wear condoms.

Jedi Priestess
bwahahahahaha BF you always crack me up hysterical

PVS
Someone needs to invent a bedtchin. A bed combined with a kitchen so they never even have to move to fulfill their destiny. They can lie there for sex and maybe even cook dinner while engaging in it. Think of the possibilities! Finish up sex, and then have a delicious home cooked meal to enjoy immediately.

Also, perhaps a device that would surgically remove the segment of their brain which allows them to speak and have an independent thought process would be in order. This would solve two problems.

1. They wouldn't run/walk away from you when they don't feel like putting out.

2. They would not backtalk at all, or talk in general, definately a worthwhile goal, with this we'd have no more annoying Hilary Clintons running around trying to censor video games, damn whore.

You could also train them to never allow themselves to get fat, and all sorts of other nifty tricks. (Did someone say destroying their gag reflex?)

Also, please note that I'm joking, so please don't validate any of this by bitching about it.

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

KmcKarma
There's a girl who likes me at the moment but I am waiting untill after christmas to go out with her so I dont have to buy her a christmas present. smile

PVS
Originally posted by KmcKarma
There's a girl who likes me at the moment but I am waiting untill after christmas to go out with her so I dont have to buy her a christmas present. smile

so you're going to wait till new years to inflate her?
good luck

Imperial_Samura

If only more comedians had your grasp of timing. Shame you don't use your powers for good, instead of evil. wink

KidRock

Whores give you everything you need, including the clap.

Just go out with her and dont buy her shit for christmas..women should give me things for my company and love.

BackFire
In that case - Added bonuses as well.

tabby999
BF is on the ball, hookers are the answer, not jesus!

and while this started off as a bit of a draconian sexist babble, i agree that some women (and girls i.e 16 - 18 yr olds) are veiwing themselves a little too high up the food chain. i've watched some of the rattiest, bottom of the barrel, no brained chicks (i went to school with them) read a cosmo, then treat any guy who even just said "hi" with utter contempt. its all well and good for them to feel confident, but thinking that only Prince Charming who will ride in on a white horse is good enough for them is setting the bar a bit frigging high. sorry, ranting now...

Darth Jello
those white horses are high maintanance, they poop a lot. and as for the prince gettupt...have any of you chicks actually worn greaves and a cape? those things are uncomfortable as shit!!!

tabby999
weigh about as much as you do and if you fall of the f*cking horse your stuffed. not worth the mucking about honestly

BobbyD
I'd say that although there are plenty of good women out there, a "good" one IS hard to find. I've looked in the wrong places, and the good places....found some that were good and some bad (even in the good places). The bottom line is a good woman is hard to find. When you get underneath all that is on the outside-all that is materialistic, financially needy, vain, there are so few who have the heart that is necessary to really want love, or know what it is.

And yes, the same can be said for men, but that's not what this topic is about.

Tha C-Master

Discuss!!! I know, I just got out of one I thought was the best thing in the world... erm Gotta do whats right, and whats meant for you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.