Whose your favourite character and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarrySanders
For me its a close one between Lionel and Lex Luthor, but I think Lionel just edges it. Every time I see him on screen, he tends to light it up. Hes just so convincing and comfortable in thie role of a very manipulative, sidious puppet master, with eyes in the back of his head.
twisted

PrettyboyTom
Hmm, never really thought about this to be honest. I do like Lionel - he has this "I know what you don't know and I know you can't be sure that what I know is what you want to know, so I'll feed you a pack of lies and tell you the complete opposite of what you want to hear but do it in a way that makes you accept what I say as the truth" style. But, my favourite has to be Clark Kent! I don't fancy him, I don't think for a second he's attractive. I like him because he is SUPERMAN and I want to see him beat up some bad guys!

LarrySanders
hahaha think you just about nailed lionels character right on the head man lol big grin

Cant get enough of the Chess Game between Lionel and Lex

LarrySanders
Oh yeah and I actually find myself not minding Clark as much as thought I initially would, as I am a die hard Marvel Man and always laughed at DC but having read the dark knight returns and believing batman to be the ultimate superhero, I have more time for DC.

I think Clark is pretty damn cool in the series, i can always watch him and never really get annoyed of the sight of him unless he has that horrible growth pussing from his face called Lana

Jedi Priestess
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347583&highlight=Favorite+character

PrettyboyTom
A link!? WOW.. and you expect us newcomers to find these links (ie old threads) when we can just post a new clean thread and not have to wade through tens of old posts? Some of us are trying to have some fun here! PLUS! some of us haven't been here long enough to have memorised the whereabouts of every single thread and whether a new one made would be a duplicate or not!

PrettyboyTom
confused

stuey
clark all the way he's awesome i wish i had the powers he had

PrettyboyTom
me too stue, I'd sort out a few people smile

stuey
yea i would too i would sort out a lot of people i bet it's so cool haveing his powers but i don't want his weakness

PrettyboyTom
His weakness is but one of the many weaknesses a mere mortal has.

stuey
yea krpytonite

PrettyboyTom
Shove kryptonite in my face any day instead of being run over by a truck.

LarrySanders
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Shove kryptonite in my face any day instead of being run over by a truck.

hah hah subtle man lol but very effective big grin and yeah man love your rant about finding old posts, im sorry but whats the harm in a new post of whose your favourite character? Im a newbie and dont know old posts, work with people wink

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
A link!? WOW.. and you expect us newcomers to find these links (ie old threads) when we can just post a new clean thread and not have to wade through tens of old posts? Some of us are trying to have some fun here! PLUS! some of us haven't been here long enough to have memorised the whereabouts of every single thread and whether a new one made would be a duplicate or not!

No I expect you to please use the search button like the rest of us do.

PrettyboyTom
If it was true that the "rest of us" did use the search button, then we wouldn't be here havin this discussion right now, as I didn't make this thread, remember?

"I expect you to understand" that not everyone uses the search button and never will start to use the search button; not for you and not even EVEN for xmas.

And to think you've called me petty in other threads just makes me laugh, when you're posting petty requests, expecting people to do things which aren't important and aren't necessary. Next you'll be posting that we should all spell things correctly, like the sad-acts do in Yahoo chat all their lives.

What does any 'normal' person do when they get home after a hard days' work? I'll tell you what. They kick off the shoes and chill. So stop being so uptight with trying to gather threads. You're like some nerdy stamp collector or something. Everything has to be 'perfect' doesn't it? Lol.

Remove head from where sun don't shine and see the voices of reason:

On a side note, there are six words that can summarize what I've said:

1. Amnesia
2. Hypocritical
3, 4 & 5. Obessive Compulsive Disorder
6. Ignorance

Jedi Priestess
Thanks.

One more link for ya pal which resides right up at the top of this little old forum. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t320585.html

Ushgarak
Indeed so, Prettyboy Tom- please use the search function; a thread here clearly asks you to, hence you have no grounds for your comments back at JP.

Search function is your friend, folks.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.