Darth Malak vs Master Kavar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_CP
Who would win?

Darth_Glentract
Malak has defeated Kavar before.

calvin44
Originally posted by D_CP
Who would win?
are yuo kidding me? were you asleep when you were playing kotor 1?

Darth_Glentract
Do you mean KOTOR 2 as Malak wasn't in the first one?

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Do you mean KOTOR 2 as Malak wasn't in the first one?
you mean malak wasnt in the second one? he was only in the first smarty.

Fishy
Kavar wasn't in Kotor I however.

and Glentract was right, nothing is even said about Kavar in Kotor I, so Kotor II is far more important. He just wrote down the wrong name in that post.

But to go back on topic, Malak already beat Kavar, he will do so again.

Council#13
who versus who?

kingkman
Malak would easily take Kavar.

darth plo koon
kavar isnt that great malak would take him

exanda kane
I agree with you, but have they fought before?

And wasn't Kavar also part of the strike team aboard Revan's flagship.

Blind Guardian
No, Kavar was not part of the strike team. Four nameless jedi and Bastila apparently made it to the bridge.

Dush khan Mabeo
Malak.

exanda kane
I'm sure one of the 4 Jedi Masters from KOTOR 2 was part of it, well I'm probably wrong unless someone knows for definite.

And have Malak and Kavar fought before anyone?

Fishy
Originally posted by exanda kane
I'm sure one of the 4 Jedi Masters from KOTOR 2 was part of it, well I'm probably wrong unless someone knows for definite.

And have Malak and Kavar fought before anyone?

The 4 masters weren't even thought of until Kotor II. Well Vrook was but he sure as hell wasn't on the strike team. Kavar could have very well been a part of the strike team, it wouldn't be strange if the master of the guardians lead the Jedi Guardians to capture Revan. However Kavar if he was there never reached the bridge.

Or maybe Kavar went into Malak his ship hoping to kill Malak... Well who cares, Kavar was not on the bridge when Revan got shot we know that much. We also know Malak already took out Kavar once, so he could most likely do it again, there is nothing to make us believe otherwise at least.

exanda kane
Yeah, I know he wasn't on the bridge, but I'm sure Kavar said something about being part of the strike team, although i'm probably wrong still.

And I don't actually no, having tired of KOTOR 2 incredbily quickly, when kavar and malak fought...so could soomeone enlighen me?

Fishy
Nobody knows the specifics about the fight just that they fought and that Malak won. Zez Kai said Kavar lost because Malak was to powerful, Canderous and probably most other people thought that Kavar had died in the fight.

We don't know much about the fight just that Malak won, and because it is described as a real fight between the two its seems like a logical and not to bold to make assumption to say that Malak bested Kavar in a fair one on one fight.

exanda kane
Ok, I agree with you, I just didnt know thats all.

calvin44
kavar was in kotor 1 when revan was brought to the enclave by bastila.

Fishy
Originally posted by calvin44
kavar was in kotor 1 when revan was brought to the enclave by bastila.

Play the game again, then come back here and punch yourself in the head with a brick for being stupid. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.