Thor vs Iroman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
I think there pretty much even..but ill go with thor

Piedmon
Thor. He's stronger, more durable, and if worse comes to worse he can just teleport Tony into Asgard or something....

olympian
Thor.

stuey
thor

ALEMASTER
thor would kick his ass he may have thor buster armour but it nothing compared to a god

golem370
pic of Ironman

golem370
pics

Ironmanpower
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
thor would kick his ass he may have thor buster armour but it nothing compared to a god

No your are wrong...
Iron man fought King Thor with the Thorbuster armor when he had extra power, because the dead of his father Odin, and Ironman give him a really tough fight before he calm down. So regular thor against IM with thorbuster, IM 8/10 and regular IM against regular Thor, 5/10.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Ironmanpower
No your are wrong...
Iron man fought King Thor with the Thorbuster armor when he had extra power, because the dead of his father Odin, and Ironman give him a really tough fight before he calm down. So regular thor against IM with thorbuster, IM 8/10 and regular IM against regular Thor, 5/10.

regular thor vs ironman 5/10 .................. laughing

more like 10/10 for thor......... stick out tongue

Ironmanpower
I base my opinion on something. Why can you say this, give argument, fact...

thesilverspider

ok tell me what is ironman going to do to classic thor............

Ironmanpower
Do you know Ironman have beat Thor before just because he absorb a lightning of Thor and redirect him with his own fire powers. But that was and old comic... But if you really want to know, Ironman is a class 100 with with hyper-speed capability atmospheric or not, he can absorb any kind of energy to recharge his battery cells or redirect to his ennemis. His first combat weapon is call Unibeam, this is any kind of beam you can imagine. He posse forcefield to protect him from anything. Aligned molecularized cristallized iron " Nearly Adanmantium resistance " armor. and many other tricks, like posses an asgardian gem, given by thor himself, to power his own Thorbuster armor when it whould the time if thor turn his way off to justice.

thesilverspider
one shot from Mjolnir and tony is down and out .

Piedmon

Actually, I'm gonna side with him until someone makes a compelling counterargument.

Ironmanpower
Originally posted by thesilverspider
one shot from Mjolnir and tony is down and out .

Ironman could take a hit form Mjolnir. He can take more than you think. You just anorther one who subestimate Ironman. I am not saying Thor suck, Thor his one of my faforite caracter and its for that I said regular Thor against regular Ironman 5/10

zachrivard
i think i agree that ironman wins, the arguement is alot better for im then it is for thor

thesilverspider
Ironman could take a hit form Mjolnir. He can take more than you think. You just anorther one who subestimate Ironman. I am not saying Thor suck, Thor his one of my faforite caracter and its for that I said regular Thor against regular Ironman 5/10
there is a difference between underestimating someone and knowing what they are capable of.Like i said one shot to the head and tony is down.

Ironmanpower
Pathetic... no

Melnorme
Pathetic... no

So, you're like Wolverine8888, but for Iron Man, eh? stick out tongue

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Melnorme

Let's not go that far now........

It takes years of training in the art of ignorance to be like wolverine8888

Ironmanpower
I don't know who's Wolverine8888 but if you think i'am like a crazy fan of IM and would never say he could lose against other heros, your are wrong. Just make your little investigation on my past post and you will be convict.

spideycarnage
IRONMANS abilities>

INTELLIGENCE:6 out of 7
STRENGTH:6 out of 7
SPEED:5 out of 7
DURABILITY:6 out of 7
ENERGY PROTECTION:6 out of 7
FIGHTING SKILLS:3 out of 7

THORS abilities>

INTELLIGENCE:2 out of 7
STRENGTH:7 out of 7
SPEED:7 out of 7
DURABILITY:6 out of 7
ENERGY PROTECTION:6 out of 7
FIGHTING SKILLS:4 out of 7

Ironman only beats Thor in one ability and thats intelligence, Thor on the other hand equals or exceeds Ironman in every other ability.
Thor would wipe the floor with Ironman

Source: Marvel.com
big grin

thesilverspider
the stats aren't needed we all know that thor beat's ironman anyday.

spideycarnage
haha trutru

Ironmanpower
Certain heros have nothing but intelligence to win against hi foes.

Ironmanpower
And if you calculate the cumulative of theses point they are equal. Like i'm said before, 5/10.

thesilverspider
Certain heros have nothing but intelligence to win against hi foes.

what do IQ have to do with getting hit in the face with a hammer.

spideycarnage
heros like batman uses intelligence to win battles.. ironman has intelligence, but he uses is strength and other physical abilities to win fights considering that he still is one of the most powerfull characters marvel has.

Melnorme
And if you calculate the cumulative of theses point they are equal. Like i'm said before, 5/10.

So, what you're saying is those couple of extra points of intelligence are going to help in a direct fight against an opponent who's faster, stronger, and a better fighter than Iron Man? That all stats are equally useful under all circumstances? confused

Melnorme
Originally posted by spideycarnage
heros like batman uses intelligence to win battles.. ironman has intelligence, but he uses is strength and other physical abilities to win fights considering that he still is one of the most powerfull characters marvel has.

There is no doubt that Iron Man is one of the strongest heroes around. But there's also no doubt that Thor is stronger.

spideycarnage
agreed, i always thought thor would win

dvampire
there is a difference between underestimating someone and knowing what they are capable of.Like i said one shot to the head and tony is down.

That's not a good arugement. sad I think I'll go with IM right now since he seems to have a good arguement.

And how is Thor going to KO IM with one blow, when he was never able to do that in the past?

MuffinmanMike
regular thor vs ironman 5/10 .................. laughing

more like 10/10 for thor......... stick out tongue

You're underestimating Iron Man.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Melnorme

Well he actually used evidence from a comic that isn't full of PIS :P

If it were Ironman8888, his argument would be "Iron Man would just punch him because Iren Mahn has punched the hulk and kill him cuz hes so awesum and hulk was lik "OMG NO HES TOO STRONG LOL" and then wolviran fough and kild god"

And I was being generous with spelling.

Mindship
No your are wrong...

Man, I'd love to see pics from that one. Cool fight.

olympian
Thor doesnt win 10/10, neither does Hulk or Herc.

Thinking of it. Anyone has the Iron Man/Hercules champion match? Where IM pulled the desperate energy mansion move?

roughrider
Iroman is the weaker cousin of Iron Man. stick out tongue
Thor wins.

soujaboy09
Good fight, but in the end I think Thor takes this one.

Mindship
Does Iron Man have Surferbuster armor? Just curious.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Mindship
Does Iron Man have Surferbuster armor? Just curious.
no................

MuffinmanMike
what do IQ have to do with getting hit in the face with a hammer.

No but intelligense is the main reason everyone says Batman can beat anyone.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
No but intelligense is the main reason everyone says Batman can beat anyone.
that's with prep time

MuffinmanMike
no................

He really should invest in some Cosmicbuster armor.

Beyonder
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
He really should invest in some Cosmicbuster armor.

Wouldn't do him much good. Those buster armors are just what they are: to be "busted" by Hulk and King Thor.

IM should be Thor level by now with all his upgrades. Yet the writters keep him at a level below Thor.

FrothByte
Someone posted a valid argument for ironman (which many neglect to respect), so i'll try to make a valid argument for thor.

I'd say thor wins because, unlike ironman's battles with hulk, thor is a lot faster and more agile than hulk.

Thor is faster and more agile than ironman, and has hell of a lot more fighting skill (thousands of years of training). Iron man may have a few surprises for the thunder god, but thor has lots of other weapons too.

there's the god force blast, and there's lightning, teleportation,blizzards, storms, and other magics of thor.

plus if thor gets seriously hit, he may get knocked down but he can grit his teeth against the pain and continue to fight.... unlike if ironman gets seriously hit, and his armor is damaged, he may have a lot harder time on fighting.

i also think that thor is more durable than tony's armor. just my opinion tho.

Fanboy
This is so ridiculous Thor kills Iornman with out a problem more powerful stronger better fighter and yeah.

MuffinmanMike
Let's not go that far now........

It takes years of training in the art of ignorance to be like wolverine8888

Not just anyone can be a fanboy of epic calibur. The boy can turn "Superman vs Wolverine" from a spite thread to a ****ing battle.

spideycarnage
thor is deffinalty more duriable..and tuffer than ironman..thor got beat down by the hulk once, and stunned the hulk when he got up and asked hulk to face him again wile hulk was walking away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.