Who's the happiest mofo here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DreamingWarrior
I am, because today on my birthday i am able to finally spend one with a woman i love, and plan to make my wife. beat that! (no comments from you slip! dirty minded m...... er/..) laughing out loud

oh, and Merry Fing Christmas to ya's. LOL! sorry, dw dont care no more.
cause: *sings*

"When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see..

dum dum dum ... dum

No i wont be afraid
as we make love by the graves
just as long as you lay
lay by me.... LOL!!!"

Koala MeatPie
(Who is the happiest mofo here...)

Uhhh I tend not to Fvck my mother, so I don't qualify.

Koala MeatPie
OH COME ON! At least enable the "Delete" button for your own posts...

DreamingWarrior
huh? the delete button? lol~ sorry yo. if you say it, you make it. dumbass! LOL!!!!

DreamingWarrior
awwww and my girl says im evil... lol!

botankus
Everyone in this thread sounds mighty happy.

Imperial_Samura
Considering 3 of the six posts come from the same guy, and two from another, it seems like a very small cross section of very happy people. I'm not sure if it's indicative of a wider trend.

botankus
So are you still in the running?

Imperial_Samura
I guess so, I mean I am really jolly, and everything is so good I almost have happiness oozing from my pores, though that probably isn't healthy.

botankus
This should make everybody happy:

Imperial_Samura
AAAAiiiieeee. Well, that's dried up my happiness overflow. Is that one of the Golden Girls? I thought the last of them had been dispatched back to the never world by way of stakes and holy water decades ago.

Bushwacker
Originally posted by botankus
This should make everybody happy:
Nope. Just frightened. Very, very frightened.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
(Who is the happiest mofo here...)

Uhhh I tend not to Fvck my mother, so I don't qualify.

He didn't say your mother just someone's mother, that means I qualify. laughing

DreamingWarrior
BAD SHAKY!!!! LOL!!!!!! dude, how goes it? lol!! merry f ing christmas and a happy new year to yas! SUCKAFOOL! LOL!!!!!

DreamingWarrior
and btb, i dont really give a flying flip who else is happy, cause i am leading the pack on it!!! big grin big grin big grin dev evil face

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
BAD SHAKY!!!! LOL!!!!!! dude, how goes it? lol!! merry f ing christmas and a happy new year to yas! SUCKAFOOL! LOL!!!!!

laughing

DreamingWarrior
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.