favorite episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stuey
i have 2 aqua man and flash

LarrySanders
I just saw aqua man last night, and im thinking this guy is gonna be another lame DC character BUT he was super sweet lol and I loved the effect they used for his uber fast swimming. Think he was mildy interesting, and it was cool watching Superman team up with another superhero, but I do feel he said "i just care about the world I live in" a little to often boxing

Best episode had to be 4.06, the lionel and clark body swap episode.

VenomVA
Best episode for me was RUN with the Flash

Jedi Priestess
Crusade
Onyx
Hidden

stuey
yea flash was good i liked the water balls

stuey
flash: i'll be half way around the world before u could blink
clark: well i blink pretty fast

Mr Parker
the first appearance of christopher reeve.I always get goosebumps all over when jonathan and clark hug each other at the end.

PrettyboyTom
What the... ?? confused

kanis
rifle Aquaman was in smallville?

PrettyboyTom
Predator (an army of them) vs superman? who'd win?

LarrySanders
Id imagine that the predators would do their homework against old clark kent and hand him his spine before too long chair

PrettyboyTom
I don't think the Predators would win without their weapons... the heavy artillery on their spaceships is what I'm talking about. I somehow think their hand combat weapons won't be good enough.

LarrySanders
Certainly would'ny unless they coated their blades with kryptonite and the big S is toastie! Mortal Kombat Ed Boon Style!

kanis
batman I Don't think the preds would win they wouldn't uses kryptonite against him they would hunt him down like hunters and how would they find out about kyptonite in the first place. And superman has already thought the preds and defeated them.

LarrySanders
What kind of a question is how would the predators find out about kryptonite? Unless im mistaken these are travelers who roam space looking for prey worthy to hunt, and their technology is FAR in advance of most others. I think its not to far of a stretch to think they would find kryptonite.

But without kryptonite, what the hells the point, superman would kill all of them becuase hes a very overpowered superhero, capable of killing all but the very highest of characters i.e Galactus, Dark Pheonix, Apocalypse and Onslaught

Smallville
How about we get back on topic?

superman Follow me on the path to being on track!

I have too many to list. I liked so many... but... Slumber was one of the best. Whisper was good, too. Red was fantastic.

LarrySanders
Whispers was the best Star Trek DS9 episode

Smallville
Fantastic.

Kal875
My favorite episode was Devoted. It was hilarious!

crazylozer
Rush, Aqua, and definitely Run!

alexanderluthor
didn't we have this thread before?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.