who are the sith lords you 'admire' most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
well.......... who are they?

xyz jedi
Qui-Gon n Yoda n prolly Mace. N NJO Luke.

Darth Traya
"I sense much idiocy in you, xyzjediwalker. You have a gun, you have the ability to commit suicide, but you don't use them."

JaehSkywalker
i said 'sith lords'... hello!?!?!

mine is palpatine. he's good in altering everything and making good plans though they sometimes suck and don't work...........

Escape81
I don't admire Palpatine. He's the most effective Sith out there, but he's a bastard and would do anything for more power . . . I believe I'd have to go with Count Dooku.

Se7in
Revan.

overlord
I sympathise for all sith equally except for Maul as everybody likes him so much. evil face

braz
Vader and Maul..theyre just the coolest..even though those are like ur stereotypical sith's every1 knows about and likes, i dont care theyre just both awesome..i love maul with his dual lightsaber and martial arts skills and his acrobatics....watching the lightsaber scene with him obi wan and qui gon was just too cool...best lightsaber fight out of all 6 episodes IMO..and Vader, because, simply, well he's vader....he is just so powerful..even though he may lack the agility and quickness because of his limbs being severed...hes just so pimp in that lifesupport armor, and the way he breathes lol

http://www.cswu.cz/epizoda-iii/images/anakin/080.jpg

kingkman
maul, vader, revan and tualk hord.

overlord
No, no.. You guys don't admire him. evil face
Maul was just a new guy killing a new guy and getting the same fate in return by an obvious attack of a mere padawan.

SS_181st_Snow
Tulak Hord. His past is one that's still not tampered with. And he's not as "Uber 1337" as some of the others. Sure he's the greatest Lightsaber duelest ever, but there was always room for someone else to take his place in between his time and where the Post-ROTJ timeline ends. I also like Marka Ragnos 'cuz he's badass. When he reigned, no one dicked with him.

exanda kane
Definetly Dooku, he as class. He's a succesful politician, the Count of Sereno (mucho richo!) and a classical swordsman with a cool lightsaber. He seems to generally have a nobal cause for founding the Confedracy (to free the Repbulic from corruption) although theres the slight mishap of falling to the darkside involved.

Also Revan, also follows a noble cause, also has alotta class, amazingly clever and seeks knowledge (pretty much a force powered uber geek!) who's amazingly powerful aswell. I like the cloak aswell, very scene. He also has a single saber (in KotOR 1), so he obviosuly hasnt sold out for this saber staff fad.

As for Maul...there is nothing remotedly interesting about Maul. he's crap. Saying you like him is like saying you wear shoulder pads...

Shadow x 20
Darth Vader and Count Dooku.

Vader: Wanted to save Padme was a noble cause but yet the way he did it was...wrong. Not to mention Vader is the first Sith you ever seen (for most of us). Vader is so cool.

And for Dooku read the above post.

Next Venom_girl
Vader- coolest story and Maul- coolest looking.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Darth Traya
"I sense much idiocy in you, xyzjediwalker. You have a gun, you have the ability to commit suicide, but you don't use them."

LOL!!!!

Topic: I like Sidious.

Tangible God
Palpatine and Ragnos.

One was everything the Sith stood for, and a badass mofo to boot.

The other remains unmatched through SW history and held HIS empire in a very tight iron grasp.

DarthMaul9123
Maul has some hardass tatoos but Malak is one of mine, though he and Revan sorta combine as one with me

JaehSkywalker
maul's alright, especially when he's sliced up in half big grin

Council#13
I admire Sidious and Anakin 'cause they butchered the Jedi

Darth Jello
wow, so many posts without anyone mentioning Exar Kun or Darth Malak....
If i knew more about Plaugies, i'd like him. sidious is cool with a bizarre fighting style and lightning to boot. and then there's Xendor who's awesome simply cause he's the one who discovered the dark side in the first place.

exanda kane
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
maul's alright, especially when he's sliced up in half big grin

Best bit of the film infact.

Koto K
I admire Vader the most...or perhaps, emphatize would be a better word. After seeing Episode 3, you sort of get the hint that he's not really evil per-se, not inherently so anyway. He's just been pushed to doing evil things, that are in his mind perfectly legitimate, because his values were corrupted by Palpatine. And in the end, he did these things out of love for Padme. Basically, he was willing to sacrifice everything he was for her, and that I think anyone can appreciate. It was unfortunte though that Anakin was so easily manipulated by Palpatine, otherwise he may have simply left the Jedi Order so he could be with Padme, rather than kill all the Jedi so he could secure his apprenticeship with Palpatine.

Darth Chronos
Vader might have been concidered a Sith, but in the deepest dungeons of his mind if he was not purely evil. That is why i dont concider him as a Sith but rather as a lost soul.

exanda kane
I dont understand that sorry.

Darth Chronos
Then let me repeat it for you, Vader isnt a sith in my view, he isn't evil, he is a lost soul.

fisto/katarnrul
My favorites are Revan and Sion. sion has all these cracks of pain all on him and he looks awsome and revan is like the most powerful sith of all time almost

jollyjim311
Gotta say Vader, he is just so intimidating.

Escape81
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul
My favorites are Revan and Sion. sion has all these cracks of pain all on him and he looks awsome and revan is like the most powerful sith of all time almost

Hardly . . .

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth Chronos
Then let me repeat it for you, Vader isnt a sith in my view, he isn't evil, he is a lost soul.

Ok I getcha now. I wasn't trying to be rude but there were a lot of typos/grammactical errors in the first post. I also understand what your saying. And agree, although I think he is both.

Darth Chronos
Wrong words can easily slip in a post, heh. No offense taken.

Fishy
Admire?

Ragnos unchallenged untouched... But a coward unwilling to fight a republic he could have very likely taken.

Sidious a great person conquering the galaxy, but a coward backstabbing never fighting head on always relying on others to do the job, a great politican but thats it.

Malak, a powerful Sith Lord a front line fighter not afraid to take risks and true to the sith ideal he's also an arrogant ass who was to afraid of his master to fight him head on.

Maul a guy that showed up and died in a movie, making an unpresidented impact with only five lines or something in the entire movie... Stupid.

Vader, the first Sith Lord and one of the greatest, but he was to weak by his time of glory... He's good but not much more.

Then come those that I do respect

Exar Kun, somebody with power somebody with the will to take it. Powerful charismatic and he shook the universe, he was brilliant.

Revan, a leader and a powerful person almost made the republic fall. Joined the Dark Side and took thousands of Jedi with him, a guy that turned around one war to start another.

Those are the only two Sith Lords who I respect without a doubt. All the others have something that makes there respect drop. With these two, I haven't found anything that makes me dislike them.

exanda kane
Whats your opinion on Dooku Fishy?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Fishy
Admire?

Ragnos unchallenged untouched... But a coward unwilling to fight a republic he could have very likely taken.

Sidious a great person conquering the galaxy, but a coward backstabbing never fighting head on always relying on others to do the job, a great politican but thats it.

Malak, a powerful Sith Lord a front line fighter not afraid to take risks and true to the sith ideal he's also an arrogant ass who was to afraid of his master to fight him head on.

Maul a guy that showed up and died in a movie, making an unpresidented impact with only five lines or something in the entire movie... Stupid.

Vader, the first Sith Lord and one of the greatest, but he was to weak by his time of glory... He's good but not much more.

Then come those that I do respect

Exar Kun, somebody with power somebody with the will to take it. Powerful charismatic and he shook the universe, he was brilliant.

Revan, a leader and a powerful person almost made the republic fall. Joined the Dark Side and took thousands of Jedi with him, a guy that turned around one war to start another.

Those are the only two Sith Lords who I respect without a doubt. All the others have something that makes there respect drop. With these two, I haven't found anything that makes me dislike them. This is perfect IMO.

Darth Jello
I used to think this about Kun or Sidious, but current evidence points to the fact that Darth Plaguies was probably the most powerful sith ever.

Fishy
Originally posted by exanda kane
Whats your opinion on Dooku Fishy?

Dooku is brilliant he's great but he's also following Sidious, he doesn't lead and he doesn't stand up. He has ideals but he destroys them by trying to keep them up. I like Dooku he's an elitist bastard, I like the way he acts I like the way he fights. But something is wrong with his head...

If he would have broken lose from Sidious I would have loved him, but he placed to much trust into his master. His fall was his own fault and he didn't deserve any better. I respect him more then many others but not on the levels of Exar Kun or Revan.

ArthasKnight
Darth Traya. She has the ability to remain completely inconspicuous to those around her and can mask her presence while being right under the noses of some of the most powerful Jedi. She's a great fighter (final boss battle, man can she do some damage) and she has quite the command of the Force as well.

Now some can argue that her manipulations make her weaker, but her manipulations are the reason I admire her. If you can avoid a conflict by fooling others into fighting for you and potentially destroying your enemies by making them destroy each other, I find much strength in that. Think about what Kreia did.

She fooled the Exile, whom I consider to be quite an intelligent and perceptive Jedi, she tricked Nihilus into coming to Telos so he could be destroyed, she deceived Atris when you were first captured by the Handmaidens (Atris never knew she was there), she brought the dark side out in Atris which led to her being defeated by the Exile, she fooled Sion (IMO) by telling him he needed to defeat the Exile and making him think he could do it which also led to his death.

Not to leave out the fact that she wiped out three of the most powerful Jedi Masters with a single Force attack. I think Kreia is the most clever Sith Lord (maybe moreso than Sidious) and she is the one I admire the most.

Darth Chronos
I feel the same way as Fishy, If i were Malak. I'd defeat Revan in the most honorable way, in a face-to-face duel. Not firing a couple of blasts on the flagship bridge. Not only would i secure my position as THE Dark Lord if i defeated Revan, my ways in defeating Revan would not be questioned, by anybody.

Clone-pilot
I admire Ventress the skin-headed Dark Jedi more than any Sith Lord .
She's well hard !!!!

DarthMaul9123
i agree with Chronos, Vader Killed his friends and his "father"(Obiwan) just to save the one he loved, but he was overwhelmed by the dark side, and eventually brought to his knees by the love of his son

calvin44
Definetly Dooku, he as class. He's a succesful politician, the Count of Sereno (mucho richo!) and a classical swordsman with a cool lightsaber. He seems to generally have a nobal cause for founding the Confedracy (to free the Repbulic from corruption) although theres the slight mishap of falling to the darkside involved.

Also Revan, also follows a noble cause, also has alotta class, amazingly clever and seeks knowledge (pretty much a force powered uber geek!) who's amazingly powerful aswell. I like the cloak aswell, very scene. He also has a single saber (in KotOR 1), so he obviosuly hasnt sold out for this saber staff fad.

As for Maul...there is nothing remotedly interesting about Maul. he's crap. Saying you like him is like saying you wear shoulder pads...
dooku for these reasons(plus he has the coolest saber.)

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I used to think this about Kun or Sidious, but current evidence points to the fact that Darth Plaguies was probably the most powerful sith ever. Yuh-huh...right.

redcaped
To Sidious all the sith we know were one-time razors keeping his face up and clean.

Lightsnake
Sidious.

And Fishy: Ragnos could not have taken the Republic. The Sith empire was crushed by the attempt.

Moreover, Kun never 'shook the galaxy.' He didn't even participate in the Sith War. Ulic started the war without Kun's approval, lost it horribly and Kun had to bail him out....then Kun screwed up tactically, lost Ulic and his position to the Jedi and got locked away forever until he was beaten by a gang of Padawans...

MC_GG
Maul

Lord Rikyl
Originally posted by MC_GG
Maul Darth Maul was cool and all but I don't think he was all that powerful, really. Also... it seems to me that Qui-Gon was an example of a weak Jedi, because he had a hard time with Maul the first time... Though he was suprised.

But back to Maul, cool assassin and all but killed by a Obi as a teenager? Couldn't have been a great Sith Lord.

Though you are allowed to have your say, as am I.
Personally, Maul was one of my favorite characters in the movies. Seems like I'm contradicting myself I guess. He was good with a saber but I don't think he was as in tune with the force as some of the other Sith Lords, or even the apprentices of Sidious. Just wondering, who do you think would win in some of these fights...

Maul or Dooku?
Maul or Anakin? (before Anakin loses to Dooku in AotC)

mace=badass
I gotta hand it to Vader. He is just the original badass. When he is in someone's presence, they are terrified. He is very powerful. Yeah. Just gotta hand it to him.

Lord Rikyl
I heard that if he wasn't crippled he would have been even more powerful than Sidious.

Darth Hawkeye
Yea cause Anakin IMO was a bratty basterd But with his anger harnessed He was the chosen one for sure for The SITH. But you never know I'll probaly get qouted and subjected to debate oh im ready BRING IT!!!

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
Yea cause Anakin IMO was a bratty basterd But with his anger harnessed He was the chosen one for sure for The SITH. But you never know I'll probaly get qouted and subjected to debate oh im ready BRING IT!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

braz
Originally posted by Lord Rikyl
Darth Maul was cool and all but I don't think he was all that powerful, really. Also... it seems to me that Qui-Gon was an example of a weak Jedi, because he had a hard time with Maul the first time... Though he was suprised.

But back to Maul, cool assassin and all but killed by a Obi as a teenager? Couldn't have been a great Sith Lord.

Though you are allowed to have your say, as am I.
Personally, Maul was one of my favorite characters in the movies. Seems like I'm contradicting myself I guess. He was good with a saber but I don't think he was as in tune with the force as some of the other Sith Lords, or even the apprentices of Sidious. Just wondering, who do you think would win in some of these fights...

Maul or Dooku?
Maul or Anakin? (before Anakin loses to Dooku in AotC)

yea, maul wasnt that powerful, probably the weakest of the sith apprentice's....but still, he was dope as hell and fun to watch in the phantom menace with that dual saber of his and with his martial arts skills and all....but still, not that powerful and wasnt a sith lord at all, but a marauder....

exanda kane
Why are some people admiring Sith lords for there ability to take innocent lives? Sorry for being the puritan but thats hardly something to admire.

overlord
Yeah, well.. this is a stupid thread anyway.

braz
Why are some people admiring Sith lords for there ability to take innocent lives? Sorry for being the puritan but thats hardly something to admire.

word^, like that one scene in Rots where Vader butchers all those little kids eek!

Hello Friend
Vader.

darht dude
i would say vader,palpatine,maul and dooku.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Darth Traya. She has the ability to remain completely inconspicuous to those around her and can mask her presence while being right under the noses of some of the most powerful Jedi. She's a great fighter (final boss battle, man can she do some damage) and she has quite the command of the Force as well.

Now some can argue that her manipulations make her weaker, but her manipulations are the reason I admire her. If you can avoid a conflict by fooling others into fighting for you and potentially destroying your enemies by making them destroy each other, I find much strength in that. Think about what Kreia did.

She fooled the Exile, whom I consider to be quite an intelligent and perceptive Jedi, she tricked Nihilus into coming to Telos so he could be destroyed, she deceived Atris when you were first captured by the Handmaidens (Atris never knew she was there), she brought the dark side out in Atris which led to her being defeated by the Exile, she fooled Sion (IMO) by telling him he needed to defeat the Exile and making him think he could do it which also led to his death.

Not to leave out the fact that she wiped out three of the most powerful Jedi Masters with a single Force attack. I think Kreia is the most clever Sith Lord (maybe moreso than Sidious) and she is the one I admire the most. Traya was a cake-walk compared to Malak.(who was also very easy) But think about it those three Jedi were the strongest at the time, they weren't all that powerful Master Vrook was the most powerful though.But personally my choice would be Revan he did indeed have a noble cause, and that was to go to the "True Sith" threat in the Unknown territories.

Lord De Seies
Maul, and prob Revan, Maul is not just about looks, like what Braz said, hes just doesn't look good, he has amazing skills in fighting with a lightsaber, and his martial arts skills and his acrobatics give him a big edge, and Revan, well hes Revan, one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever, as for Dooku, hes sucks, you can say he WAS good in he second movie against Anakin and Obi-wan, but Yoda could have beat him, if Dooku didn't pussy out, and in the 3rd one, Anakin wooped him bad.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Sidious.

And Fishy: Ragnos could not have taken the Republic. The Sith empire was crushed by the attempt.

Moreover, Kun never 'shook the galaxy.' He didn't even participate in the Sith War. Ulic started the war without Kun's approval, lost it horribly and Kun had to bail him out....then Kun screwed up tactically, lost Ulic and his position to the Jedi and got locked away forever until he was beaten by a gang of Padawans...

What bullshit.

The narrator even says Naga Sadow was close to taking Coruscant, with no end to his armies in sight. His forces broke through on Cinnagar, and they were storming that place too.

Hell, if it wasn't for the backstab, Naga Sadow would have very likely taken the Republic and the Tetan Empire, and that is with the sith largely divided. So how would Ragnos, who's stronger than Sadow, along with Sadow and Kressh and more sith lords some how fail in that attempt?

Wesker
Fanboy bias?

Illustrious
I guess so.

VISQUIS
Nihilus,Revan and Malak,I like them for thier power and thier looks(as in cool looks).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.