Reasons Santa's A Peadophile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloigen
He emptys his big sack on children
He creeps into their houses
He makes them sit on his lap
He hides all year
He gives a big "present" to children

Anymore?

Ken Kenobi
6. He takes dirty pictures of children and shows the elves...

T.M
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

that bastard.

Fianna
Originally posted by Bloigen

He makes them sit on his lap

Ever seen The Woodsman? ....the scene in the park with the little girl...it's so sad...

Bloigen

He said I would get more presents if i did it. cry

Bloigen
Originally posted by Fianna
Ever seen The Woodsman? ....the scene in the park with the little girl...it's so sad...

What happens?

Ken Kenobi
This thread reminds me of work a couple weeks back. They play the annoying Christmas music 24/7 there and me and a coworker were talking and then "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town" came on...

"He sees you when you're sleeping..."

Me: (In child voice) "Mommy, is Santa a pedophile?"

Anthony: "laughing out loud"

Lana
This thread reminds me of work a couple weeks back. They play the annoying Christmas music 24/7 there and me and a coworker were talking and then "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town" came on...

Why am I not surprised laughing

Bloigen

Be even funnier if an actual kid had said it then shot his mum with a shotgun.

Vathu
No one gets coal anymore because the people who do get kidnapped by the elves and sent to the north pole where they spend the rest of their lives making diamonds for santa and his soon to be reign over the wooooooooooooooooorld!!!!!!! >.<

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vathu
No one gets coal anymore because the people who do get kidnapped by the elves and sent to the north pole where they spend the rest of their lives making diamonds for santa and his soon to be reign over the wooooooooooooooooorld!!!!!!! >.<

7. He has a list of all the "naughty kids".

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
Why am I not surprised laughing

*shrugs*

That conversation was followed by another...when "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" came on.

"I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause underneath the mistletoe last night"

Me: (child voice) "Daddy, I saw mommy kissing Santa last night." -- Me: (adult voice) "Sharon, who was the guy you hired to play Santa last night?"

Bloigen
*shrugs*

That conversation was followed by another...when "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" came on.

"I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause underneath the mistletoe last night"

Me: (child voice) "Daddy, I saw mommy kissing Santa last night." -- Me: (adult voice) "Sharon, who was the guy you hired to play Santa last night?"

Heard that one before.

Ken Kenobi
Not the Sharon part...I made that joke up on the spot. Though I'm sure it's been done before many times.

Bloigen
Not the Sharon part...I made that joke up on the spot. Though I'm sure it's been done before many times.

I think I heard that Rodney Dangerfield say it.

TwisterGameX
*You better watch out* *You better play nice* * You better not cry and I am telling you why* *Santa coming to town* ALL this sounds so wrong. Big fat man giving you things to play with.

TwisterGameX
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rha/lowres/rhan341l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/hsc1759l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ksm/lowres/ksmn770l.jpg

Bloigen
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ksm/lowres/ksmn770l.jpg

rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Bloigen
7. He has a list of all the "naughty kids". hystericalhysterical2OMG that's so funny.

8. His motto "Hoe hoe hoe"
9. He looks like Big Ears (Noddy's "friend"wink

Bloigen
Originally posted by xyz jedi
hystericalhysterical2OMG that's so funny.

8. His motto "Hoe hoe hoe"
9. He looks like Big Ears (Noddy's "friend"wink

That doesn't make sense.

xyz jedi
hoe=whore

and Big Ears holds hand with Noddy and goes to bed with him.

Fallen Jedi
i knew it. disgust

*lizziekk*
my little sister and brother love santa claus... is that a bad thing?

xyz jedi
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
my little sister and brother love santa claus... is that a bad thing? not really, Santa's just to make childs behave. Like religion but in a good, not threatening way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.