"The Sentry is getting the snot beaten out of him." (Spoilers!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Those of you who know me, know that I am a Sentry advocate. But even I must admit that "there's always a bigger fish" out there. Here is the first few pages from The Sentry #4. I don't know who it is that's laying the smack down on Sentry, but they're putting it on him hard.

BlaqChaos
I've really got to learn how to post more than one pic in a post.

BlaqChaos
Anyone willing to help me out?

DarkCrawler
Do it with tags.

BlaqChaos
Anyone?

DarkCrawler
Adding Images

To include a picture or graphic within the body of your message, you can simply surround the address of the image as shown here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/kmc/kmcforumslogo2_xmas.jpg" width="291" height="100

Note that the http:// part of the image URL is required for the code.

You can even create a thumbnail-type hyperlink by surrounding your code with a code like this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/kmc/vb_bullet.gif

Jose123
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Anyone?

Best guess is the void. Considering he's the only one who's able to do that to him.

So the answer is himself. He's kicking his own ass.

BlaqChaos
Thanks DC!

joesha28
I actually hope it's not the Void..

Juntai
Judging by that last pic from the book, it is indeed The Void.

The Ion
Though I'm sure it is The Void, the last pic is just a flashback to issue 3.

Piedmon
It would be really cool (though the dialogue doesn't suggest this) if Sentry was seeing the Void and feeling like he was getting beaten down, but everyone around him could only see the Sentry grappling with the air and flying backwrds into buildings and such....

DigiMark007
I wish it were someone real, but Sentry's comic run so far has been about his inner demons. And after his showing against Terrax, we'd have to be talkaing about someone above Skyfather to put that sort of whupping on big S. No, this is almost assuredly himself beating him up.

joesha28
Yeah it's time to see Sentry's hard stuff.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by joesha28
Yeah it's time to see Sentry's hard stuff.

Didn't know you...........swing that way confused

Psycho Ninja
hard stuff ?? stuff ?? laughing out loud

NoFate007
As in multiple.... confused

DarkCrawler
It's Namor.

Why?

Because I ****ing say so, thats why!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It's Namor.

Why?

Because I ****ing say so, thats why!

laughing out loud

Yeah, and Spider-Man's helping him!

Psycho Ninja
No, its Shuma-Gorath !!!

Dont you guys play Marvel Super Heroes ??

He's battle entry was similar to that scan !!!

Hey, do any of guys live in Singapore and know how to get a cheap Sentry miniseries ??

joesha28
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
No, its Shuma-Gorath !!!

Dont you guys play Marvel Super Heroes ??

He's battle entry was similar to that scan !!!

Hey, do any of guys live in Singapore and know how to get a cheap Sentry miniseries ??

Serene centre, Comicsmart!!!

Laminator_X
Given that that's his therapist rushing to his aid, I think we can safely say that he's rumbling with the Void again. Personally, I don't think we're going to see the Sentry get a real challenge until the New Avengers track down Count Nerfaria.

Psycho Ninja
Yeah........ theybasically have the same powers..........Superman's powers;

Arahan
Why do pepole always think if some one is strong, invulnerable, fast, can fly that he has supermans powers .Does he have a patent on that powers?

Juntai
Originally posted by Arahan
Why do pepole always think if some one is strong, invulnerable, fast, can fly that he has supermans powers .Does he have a patent on that powers? Because it's Superman's "powerset" he even the super-senses, but even beyond all of that, he has a superdog, like Superman, married a L named woman, when all of Superman's girlfriends, even in alternate realities, all dated/married different L named women. Lois, Lana, Lorana, to name a few, while Sentry has Linda. Even a lot of his character quirks such as the whole "weight of the world on his shoulders" bit is taken from Superman. One thing I will give him though is that the story is still somehow interesting. I own the first 3 issues.

Arahan
I still cant see the connection.

He has a superdog? coincidence
His wifes name beginning with L? Coincidence

The only thing they have in common is that both are dicks laughing out loud laughing

(Dont take me to serious now, at the momenti am too horny)

(And yes you cann call me strange)

Juntai
The point is, they have nearly everything in common.
They even say Sentry is a threat to existance, The Quintessence said the same thing about Superman.
He defeated Galactus in some manner.
Superman is accredited the defeat of Imperiex.

Solar based powers for both.

Big S on chest,
Big s on belt.

The only thing they DONT seem to have in common, is The Void, and custume/hair color. lol.

Arahan
yeah yeah i get it. But Sentry is still interesting, i am looking forward what happens next, may be everything was just a dream of a sick man.

Juntai
Originally posted by Arahan
yeah yeah i get it. But Sentry is still interesting, i am looking forward what happens next, may be everything was just a dream of a sick man. I agree, and already said it was still an interesting story.

Psycho Ninja
Yep....... The whole New Avengers arc...... every story in HoM..... what if it all turned out to Sentry's mind creation !!!

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Yep....... The whole New Avengers arc...... every story in HoM..... what if it all turned out to Sentry's mind creation !!! Soooo.... Now Marvel has another handy way out of convoluted continuity. Now they have "Wanda did it." and "It was all in Sentrys head." stick out tongue

thesilverspider
sentry #4 doesn't even tell us who's fighting with the sentry.the whole book was just a flash back of the doctor's and some of robert's.

and the doctor goes in the vault to see who the void was and it was just a chair in front of a mirror.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Soooo.... Now Marvel has another handy way out of convoluted continuity. Now they have "Wanda did it." and "It was all in Sentrys head." stick out tongue

Fantastic Sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.