Hawkman vs. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
They fight in the city. The weather is 0 degrees. It's windy outside. Who wins?

thesilverspider
wonderman easily

Dark Urizen
Unless Hawkman has the claw of Horus, i think he loses the majority of the fights.

DrDoom101
What do the claws of Horus do?

Mider
yeah what they do?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DrDoom101
What do the claws of Horus do?

Hawkman uses it on Superman in Batman/Superman #4 when Supes tries to grapple Hawkman and fly into orbit so that he'd black out.
Hawkman uses the claw of Horus on Superman and it knocks Superman out and he crashes down to the ground. Here's what Hawkman says:

"Now, before you black out?my glove? It?s called "The Claw of Horus." It draws its power from the magnetic core of the Earth. Essentially?I just hit you with the planet."

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/399/clawofhorus5hg.th.jpg

Hit and Run
The Claw of Horus is one of Hawkman's weapons. According to Hawkman, getting hit by the Claw of Horus is equivalent to getting hit by the Earth. It knocked out Superman in one blow.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Hit and Run
The Claw of Horus is one of Hawkman's weapons. According to Hawkman, getting hit by the Claw of Horus is equivalent to getting hit by the Earth. It knocked out Superman in one blow.

Beat you to it evil face

DrDoom101
then no he doesnt have it in this battle.

Arahan
Wonderman takes this.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Beat you to it evil face

mad stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Wouldn't getting hit by the planet shoot Superman through the planet and destroy it?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Wouldn't getting hit by the planet shoot Superman through the planet and destroy it?

He meant it was like Superman colliding with something with the same mass as the Earth. I'm too lazy to think whether it would indeed send him through the planet, but i doubt it. And even if it did, these are comics stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
He meant it was like Superman colliding with something with the same mass as the Earth. I'm too lazy to think whether it would indeed send him through the planet, but i doubt it. And even if it did, these are comics stick out tongue

It wopuldn't but it might well cause an extinction event or knock the earth off kilter.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
It wopuldn't but it might well cause an extinction event or knock the earth off kilter.

Wasn;t one of the "Dinosaur extinction through Ice Ages" theories that the Earth was knocked off its axis?

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man wins...

Sir Whirlysplat
Wasn;t one of the "Dinosaur extinction through Ice Ages" theories that the Earth was knocked off its axis?

Yes it was, it only takes a little shift to alter the climate.

http://www.livingcosmos.com/evolution.htm

Mider
How strong is Hawkman you all talk about him like he's a punk or something FEATS PEOPLE. I know that wonderman can hit as hard at thors hammer but how strong is Hawkman

moshtitan
as strong as he is.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Yes it was, it only takes a little shift to alter the climate.

http://www.livingcosmos.com/evolution.htm

yes
guess i remembered correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.