Buying an ipod abroad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Of Evil II
I'm going to america tomorrow from England and am thinking of buying an ipod Video. But as I-pods frequently fail I would like to know if I buy one in america will I be able to exchange it here in England?

I know I souldn't be posting here but it is urgent as i'm flying out at six tomorrow and I have very limited time here on the pc.

Cheers guys.

Alpha Centauri
iPods don't frequently fail.

-AC

T.M
I doubt you could exchange it in England if you buy it in America.

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Don't try telling me that when I have many friends who have had them fail. But they then get them eachanged for even better ones!

Bloigen
Just go to the shop and look for the thickest shop assistant, they'll exchange it. That's what I do.

Lana
Originally posted by Time Of Evil II
Don't try telling me that when I have many friends who have had them fail. But they then get them eachanged for even better ones!

You had a couple friends with crappy iPods, that doesn't mean that they frequently fail. Which they don't.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Time Of Evil II

Oh crap, yeah. Sorry. Completely forgot that my iPod is shit just because your friends ones are.

I mean, overlooking the fact I've had one since they first came out in England and it's never failed me yet.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Mine failed the hard drive went sad Can't afford a new one at the moment as I have just built an extension sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.