I dont want to!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I have to clean my room but i dont want to sad cause im lazy and its really messy.

crap, I want that drumset sad

Koala MeatPie
I'm said to be a Cleaner... But not that kind.

I'm Also Said to be jesus... But Not that jesus.

Ronny
laughing

DarkC
I'll do it for $4! eek!

Alpha Centauri
There's a trick to getting a real cheap drumset, if price is the problem.

Or is it?

-AC

Ronny
Nah, my dad said hed buy it for me if i cleaned my room and I'm like... cool.

My room is a ****ing warzone blink

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
I'll do it for $4! eek! I already gave you $4 for farting on my woopie cushions disgust

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny
Nah, my dad said hed buy it for me if i cleaned my room and I'm like... cool.

My room is a ****ing warzone blink
Don't step on any mines.

Alpha Centauri
Dude, your Dad is offering to buy you a drumset! Clean dammit.

What drum set? Make etc.

-AC

eggmayo
You get a drumset for cleaning your room?

I get hit if I don't erm

Alpha Centauri
The absolute worst mine gets is dusty, which naturally happens everywhere.

I hate dust, so I get rid of that shit every weekend.

-AC

DarkC
Originally posted by eggmayo

I get hit if I don't erm
I get yelled at.

-hh-
my room is really messed up. you open the door, the right side of the room is completley clean, you look to the left and it's filled with books, papers, cd's, and tons of crap. in the middle of all this, is my clean laptop droolio

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by eggmayo

I get hit if I don't erm
I feel your pain... the same happens to me to unless i lock myself in the bathroom and pretend to cry for ages

NyC-gUrL
No one cares whether I clean my room or not no2

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Dude, your Dad is offering to buy you a drumset! Clean dammit.

What drum set? Make etc.

-AC Pearl most likely, its the cheapist one. Maybe Yahmaha

probably gonna be pretty basic, Two toms, bass, high hat, two cymbals, floortom, and snare. With the needed hardware o/c Nothing really special

Ronny
Originally posted by -hh-
my room is really messed up. you open the door, the right side of the room is completley clean, you look to the left and it's filled with books, papers, cd's, and tons of crap. in the middle of all this, is my clean laptop droolio laughing mines trashed. when oi get undressed i throw my clothes to the side, and if im doing something in bed i just leave it on the bed so its all pushed against the wall erm crazy me.

Plus my cds are all over the floor laughing

Imaginary
I have to clean my room but i dont want to sad cause im lazy and its really messy.

I feel your pain sad My mum forces me to clean my room every couple of weeks... I don't see the point it just gets messy again anyway.

shaber
aren't girls supposed to be neater? stick out tongue

Mr Parker

Great to be able to talk with someone who can sympathise for me.I am in the exact same boat as you are.My landlord has told me I got to clean my room.Man it sucks not having your own place where you can do what you want to the house. sad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Imaginary
I feel your pain sad My mum forces me to clean my room every couple of weeks... I don't see the point it just gets messy again anyway.

I know,I cant stand parents,thats all their good for.First I get it from my parents forever and I STILL cant escape it and still get it from my landlord. mad I got to get my own house sometime.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
No one cares whether I clean my room or not no2

wow,you got the dreamlife.Im jeoulous. sad

Mišt
Originally posted by DarkC
I'll do it for ! eek!

Ill do it if DarkC gives me his $4eek!

Ronny
Originally posted by shaber
aren't girls supposed to be neater? stick out tongue **** that stick out tongue I live with a pig (my dad). Alot of the things he does are disgusting and i hate them, and, compared to him I'm martha stewart. But I prefur mess.

I hate houses though, not to fond off being inside much

misha

I just cleaned my room Ron...took me two whole days but I LOVE it eek! wow...there's a first

DarkC
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHA!!!!!!!!!!

Spearhead
room...clean it.

Misha eek! sup

btw, your msn addy that you sent me, it wouldn't let me use it...kept saying invalid thingamabob, it made me sad sad

misha
hey darlins how are you bothhug

ah don't worry bout it jeremy it's all good! if you wanna give me yours ill try add you!?

Revernd Maynard

crap, I want that drumset sad I'll clean your room for you, if you give me some time with that drumset drool

DarkC
Originally posted by misha
hey darlins how are you bothhug

ah don't worry bout it jeremy it's all good! if you wanna give me yours ill try add you!?
We're great! I mean, I am. How've you been?!

Spearhead
[email protected] big grin

misha
Yeah I've been fantastic, thanks! I got a boyfriend...we've been going out for nearly 4 months now and I love him so so so much!!!!! He makes me so happy big grin smile so I've been great stick out tongue

Cheers Jeremy, I'll go on now and see if it works.....*gets all excited* stick out tongue

DarkC
[email protected]

misha
I'll add you too cool

Spearhead
speaking of which, dark...I might have you on my msn or not, so if you see me...yea, it's me messed

DarkC
Thankee. stick out tongue

Lana
I have both Jeremy and Dark on my MSN stick out tongue even though I haven't talked to Jeremy in ages....stick out tongue

Mišt
wavey

On a side note, does anyone know where Ronny went? I have a strange feeling I forgot to tell her something...

Spearhead
Originally posted by Lana
I have both Jeremy and Dark on my MSN stick out tongue even though I haven't talked to Jeremy in ages....stick out tongue

I'm not on msn much these days...embarrasment

Lana
Originally posted by Spearhead
I'm not on msn much these days...embarrasment

I am, a lot, because I have no life.....though not really this week, since I've spent most of the week asleep on the couch embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.