Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana Round 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazylozer
I'm aware that there is another thread way back, but time has passed in Smallville land, and maybe some opinions have changed. There are also some newer members who can't be bothered to look for the thread so...

Anyways, if this is too repetitive, close it.

So who is best for Clark? Lois, Chloe or Lana.

Also, who do you like best?

Jedi Priestess
Lois is best for Clark but I prefer Chloe.

LarrySanders
i think Louis is best for Clark and I like Louis the best

Kal875
How does the teacher always get here first? ....Chloe

PrettyboyTom
Oh no, you mustn't make new threads. Your points are invalid - you've no excuse for this. Use the search facility! May god have mercy on your soul, for you have sinned! I pray for your life. Amen.

Even though, opinions do change and old threads become congested with posts. It doesn't matter, as these are the rules. You have no case against the rules.

"Just use search like everyone else". Isn't that right, JP, love? It wouldn't be consistent to close newer dupe threads on the board and take acceptions to this one, would it?

nerd "would it.... ?"

I vote for NONE of them - I claim the right to wait for a better option.

Jedi Priestess
I think you were specifically told by a global moderator to quit posting about me werent you?

Eis
Chloe, always Chloe!

PrettyboyTom
Where's the post about you?

Kal875
I thought she was talking about me but I was never told

Kal875
yup she was talking to you frget that I said anything

PrettyboyTom
dey say shes da sayme but she isnt da sayme --- dey say shes da sayme but she isnt da sayme

fear

Marth18
bump

hermione7
Lois is the best for clark.. they always save each other...
And I like Lois because she is tough, gutsy, sassy, etc/

as for chloe.. well the only thing I can see on her is intelligence.. computer whiz kid hehe..

for lana.. hmm.. innocent pretty face.. just that

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Marth18
bump

please dont bump threads that are really old for no reason

Marth18
hasnt been many comments, plus only thing people talk about is lois and lana and chloe and whats happening, plus isnt it better to do this instead of making another of the same one? deeeeeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeee

Dan-El
10 1/2 hrs!!!

Marth18
IM GUNNA SLAP YOU SHUT UP LOL 10 1/2 hours? uhh for me its like 25 hours and 30 mins........wtf........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.