Asajj Ventress vs. Saesee Tiin (Space Dogfight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Vos
This is my first thread, so people plz don't kill me. sad

But anyway, we all know Saesee Tiin is a great pilot but Asajj Ventress was also pretty good with her Fanblade Fighter. So who would win?

Se7in
Asajj.

DrDoom101
Have you seen Saesee in Clone Wars the tv show? He was pretty cool.

Master Vos
That was the reason why I made this thread, I wanted to see how good he was in a space duel.

Master Vos

"I am not part of the dark. Simply deeper into the shadows."

Captain REX
Originally posted by Se7in
Asajj.

Why? For a person who only leaves Rattatak once Dooku recruits her, I don't think she'd be a very astounding pilot unless she practices a lot on her homeworld.

Meanwhile, Master Tiin has much more experience on the matter, and is a much better pilot in general, as well as more powerful in the Force, hence more guidance.

I say Tiin.

Council#13
Tiin also

darthsith19
Tiin. He may suck at fighting but he's one sweet pilot. His piloting skills are second only to Anakin'd, and that's only ROTS Anakin.

Se7in
Anakin was considered one of, if not the best pilots of the PT Jedi Order. Asajj put up more than a challenge for him, he couldn't touch her, despite having the drop on her for the majority of their dogfight.

What did Tiin do? He attacked a ship with a battalion of Clone Troopers with a lightsaber. I see nothing worth noting that he's done, and we all know how much of an exageration the CW Series is. Just because he was supposedly a great pilot means nothing, Agen Kolar is said to be a legendary duelist, yet he was slaughtered in seconds by Sidious. Reputation means nothing, especially in the PT Order.

Lightsnake
His piloting in the Rendili affair was something to write home about

Darth Faunus
Tiin, of course.

Lightsnake
Just mention Mr. Narec and Ventress'd lose it....she's probably the most irrational Star Wars character I've ever seen....as she said to Obi-wan "I don't care what he )Her master) wanted!"

Darth Faunus
I actually rather like Ventress.

Lightsnake
She was pretty decent, hence her actual survival in the 'Obsession' comic miniseries-she and Durge both survived the Clone Wars cartoon- but she did have some anger issues. She did have a very tough life though. When she first appeared, she did damn good against a few Jedi but ran from Mace Windu....then again, I'd run from Mace Windu, soo....

Illustrious
As far as Anakin being "one of, if not the best, pilots" in the PT era, well, guess who he was referenced to? Tiin.

Tiin's got this one.

Council#13
Originally posted by darthsith19
Tiin. He may suck at fighting but he's one sweet pilot. His piloting skills are second only to Anakin'd, and that's only ROTS Anakin.

mad I HATE PPL WHO SAY TIIN IS A LOUSY FIGHTER. READ THE NOVELIZATION!!!! TIIN WAS TRYING TO READ HIS MIND!!!! KOLAR WAS THE ONE WHO WAS LIKE "IT DOESNT"-gets stabbed-"HURT"

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
mad I HATE PPL WHO SAY TIIN IS A LOUSY FIGHTER. READ THE NOVELIZATION!!!! TIIN WAS TRYING TO READ HIS MIND!!!! KOLAR WAS THE ONE WHO WAS LIKE "IT DOESNT"-gets stabbed-"HURT"
The novelization is one thing, the movie is another. Wanna fo by the novelization? All right then, Agen and Mace are the strongest Jedi on Courscant after Yoda leaves.

DrDoom101
it never said that. i have the novelization. give us the page where it says Agen Kolar was the best along with Mace in the book.

mace=badass
Well, Asajj gave Anakin a run for his money in a doggfight, also Anakin is a better pilot that Tinn. Even though I hate to judge like that, but that's all I got so... I say Asajj.

Master Saesee
That se7in insults TIIN!!!!!!!! Im the biggest fan of tiin there is of course im going to say Tiin. He's far superior in space than Miss blah blah blah i ve got two curved lightsabers im Dookus apprentice blah blah blah mad

Faunus
Stop reviving old, crappy threads. . .

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Master Saesee
That se7in insults TIIN!!!!!!!! Im the biggest fan of tiin there is of course im going to say Tiin. He's far superior in space than Miss blah blah blah i ve got two curved lightsabers im Dookus apprentice blah blah blah mad
Nobody cares about the wetdreams you have about Tiin in your space blanket bunk-bed. And I also agree with what Faunus said. Don't revive old threads.

Guy LeDouche
Yeah, Tiin was stupid old and stupid!

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Guy LeDouche
Yeah, Tiin was stupid old and stupid!
You said stupid twice. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.