Good day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Isredel
I saw this Forum while I was on yahoo. I looked at it and thought that I would like it.

Zatch
wrong forum but hello.

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Isredel
I saw this Forum while I was on yahoo. I looked at it and thought that I would like it.

O-ooo.........yes...you will like it.

Maybe you should go introduce yourself.

Then come back here and we'll ALL be waiting with party hats and balloons!! Happy Dance

Isredel
Originally posted by Zatch
wrong forum but hello.

Yes. This is the wrong forum isn't it? I must've clicked on the wrong one by accident.

Anyway. I'm Isredel Dunamis. (Guild Wars name) And I love things that make people go, "ha ha"

How do I change my avatar?

DarkC
Originally posted by Isredel
Get to know the people. Welcome. big grin

But stick to the rules and be polite, otherwise I'll shove a lightsaber up yer' deep end. evil face

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DarkC
But stick to the rules and be polite, otherwise I'll shove a lightsaber up yer' deep end. evil face

He will, too.

It's happened before... confused

Isredel
Originally posted by DarkC
Get to know the people. Welcome. big grin

AH HA! I have a lightsaber also! And it's blue. So there! stick out tongue

Mr Parker
welcome to kmc but like they said,its the wrong forum so you'll want to post this again in the welcome section. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.