A-Ha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bierbommetje
Ok, I know they are about as pop as you can get (as well as about as 80's as you can get). But their first album was actually quite good, and songs like Take on Me and The Sun Always Shines on TV, wheter you think they are overplayed or not, do work.

I'm not a fan in the vaguest sense of the word. But they are probably the only boyband that I can apriciate.

Discuss.

Espio X 20
... Who the hell are they?

papabeard
A-ha are a norwegian pop band from the 80's, big in europe and i think they had one or two songs released in america. As 80's pap goes they were one of the better bands and my ladyfriend loves them.

They are due to release a new single pretty soon.

Bierbommetje
Originally posted by papabeard
A-ha are a norwegian pop band from the 80's, big in europe and i think they had one or two songs released in america. As 80's pap goes they were one of the better bands and my ladyfriend loves them.

They are due to release a new single pretty soon.

I thought their last single was pretty good.

papabeard
I havent heard any of their recent music, but I love Take On Me and The Sun Always Shines On TV. Great Pop Songs.

Impediment
One Hit Wonders

JacopeX
A- Ha Take on me- Family guy

Df02
thats the most amazing thing ever, the video for take on me was completely revolutionary and it's still stunning even today, and when it came up on Family Guy i was in stitches but also really really impressed

Impediment
I was, too. Classic scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.