Forum attitude on war in Iraq and terrorists in general

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
Stolen from another forum embarrasment

OK you're the President of the US and you have the following 4 general strategies. Which do you follow?

1. Admit we were wrong in attacking, apologize, restore Saddam to power and promise never to use US military forces unless definitively authorized by UN.
2. Withdraw from Iraq as soon as logistically possible and let the chips there fall as they may.
3. Stay the course. As Iraqis become more capable of defending themselves from insurgent attacks, US and coalition forces leave.
4. A more aggressive war against Islamic terrrorists is in the best interests of the US and the civilized world. US mobilizes and announces to the world that an attack by any Islamic terrorist group against the US or her allies will be treated as a direct attack by that nation known to support that group against the US.

soleran30
Bam Rocked that Vote!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

OK you're the President of the US and you have the following 4 general strategies. Which do you follow?

1. Admit we were wrong in attacking, apologize, restore Saddam to power and promise never to use US military forces unless definitively authorized by UN.
2. Withdraw from Iraq as soon as logistically possible and let the chips there fall as they may.
3. Stay the course. As Iraqis become more capable of defending themselves from insurgent attacks, US and coalition forces leave.
4. A more aggressive war against Islamic terrrorists is in the best interests of the US and the civilized world. US mobilizes and announces to the world that an attack by any Islamic terrorist group against the US or her allies will be treated as a direct attack by that nation known to support that group against the US.

I'd pull out a majority of the troops. Unless we're expected to maintain the government ourselves for the duration, then they're going to have to learn to take care of themselves. If they're too weak, then they will have to learn to be stronger.

Secondly, I would pull out all the foreign based corporations that are there to rebuild the country. Turn those operations over to Iraqi based companies. This will help bolster the economy and go a long way towards helping our image, not only there but in the opinion of the rest of the world.

Invest more in our technology based weapons. Dramatically increase the covert-ops so that we can use that technology in a more presice manner. Rather than send 500 troops into a town full of insurgents, fire-bomb their asses from three miles away.

KharmaDog

You can admit you're wrong, but restoring Sadam to power would cost many more lives and further destabilize a messy situation.

That would be irresponsible, clean up your own mess.

That seems to be the only course of action offered that is feasible.

Isn't that what's currently happening now?

As for my attitude on war in Iraq and terrorists in general. I feel that the war on Iraq was totally unessecary, illegal, and Bush's legacy of stupidity.

As for Terrorism, I believe the way that it is currently being fought is ineffectual and that unless foriegn policies change and people start making better informed desicions that things are just gonna get worse.

There will always be terrorism, it is the actions of desparate people.

Imagawa666
I think that we should be more agressive. But most people in the forms disagree.

tabby999
i think the whole thing was a stupid idea to begin with and that it really shows just how stupid Bush is that he thought he could win that war. BUT i think that troops should be left there until they can asses the situation better, at the moment they're just dealing with the backlash of them coming in guns blazing. its gonna take years for this to settle, which is a shame because much like Vietnam, it could have been avoided if a few people just used their heads

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Imagawa666
I think that we should be more agressive. But most people in the forms disagree.

How much more aggressive do you want to be than to attack a country that had nothing to do with terrorism?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KharmaDog
How much more aggressive do you want to be than to attack a country that had nothing to do with terrorism?

Let me just say this, in regards to terroism and Iraq. And I'm sure it's a point everyone will agree with:

Iraq does have terrorists! All middle eatern countries have Islamic terrorists. But, the terrorists in Iraq were not responsible ofr 9/11 and did not have the weapons this administration told us they did. They knew they didn't have the weapons, and went to war based on that lie.

Okay, go back to what you were talking about.

Deano

agreed

Darth Jello
LAME, OVERSIMPLIFIED, OBVIOUSLY BIASED AND LEADING POLL

soleran30
Originally posted by Darth Jello
LAME, OVERSIMPLIFIED, OBVIOUSLY BIASED AND LEADING POLL

LOL yeah because so many polls are comprehensive and well structured. Actually this isn't AS bad as many polls that most media ask.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Iraq does have terrorists!

Well they sure do now. But before thhis war the terroist threat from Iraq was minimal, and like you said, they had nothing to do with 9/11.

Saudi Arabia is a far more intense hotbed for terrorism than Iraq ever was.

KidRock
Attack more terrorist countries.

PVS
none of those choices illustrates a sound exit strategy.
we cant just pack up and go home, but we can have a military presense
without having ground troops patrolling the cities, leaving them in constant danger.

tabby999
Well they sure do now. But before thhis war the terroist threat from Iraq was minimal, and like you said, they had nothing to do with 9/11.

they were pretty hopefull to think that no more terrorists would appear after they invade a country. people want to defend their country, they do it and we label them terrorists. they dont have the conventional means to build a army so they do what they can, not saying its a good thing its just how it is

soleran30
leave a police force let the iraqi's take charge and leave almost half of our special op teams over there to "incite terror" into the right group of peoplesmile

Imagawa666
Well lets just enjoy the fun of butchering these terrorist bastards anyway. Just because they werent responsible for 9/11 doesnt mean they wouldnt commit something else.

PVS
Well lets just enjoy the fun of butchering these terrorist bastards anyway.

that's idiodic on so many levels. enjoying the act of butchering...huh?
so what is it that makes you different than a terrorist?
not to mention such a policy breeds exponentially more terrorists.
congratulations!!! you win the tool of the week award eek!

Imagawa666
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KharmaDog
Well lets just enjoy the fun of butchering these terrorist bastards anyway. Just because they werent responsible for 9/11 doesnt mean they wouldnt commit something else.

Idiotic post.

Imagawa666
Idiotic forum full of idiotic posters

KidRock

hahahahahaha

KmcKarma
I say we need to get together and blow up any country that supports terrorism or breeds them.

Imagawa666
Originally posted by KmcKarma
I say we need to get together and blow up any country that supports terrorism or breeds them.

DAMM RIGHT!!

PVS
great, now you three can gag on eachother smile

BackFire
Stay there until we've fixed the problem, we're in to deep now to just bail.

The other solution would to just go back in time and never go in the first place.

Spearhead

ie, every country

Darth Jello
Like, starting with the United States? or is the term terrorist only relative when violent extremists aren't condusive to western interests.
still think it's a bias stupid pole

"George W. Bush. Great president, or the greatest president?"
-Stephen Colbert

KidRock
To bad we couldnt just send Chuck Norris in..but shit if were gonna do that lets just nuke the place.

tabby999
yeah, terrorists are 8 feet tall, have lasers under their moustaches, a huge eye in their for head and the only way to kill them is to NUKE every country that hasn't sent us a christmas card in the last 20 years....speaking as a mother

overlord
Since the war in Iraq had only drawn terrorists, I would withdraw forces immediately and apoligize greatly for starting war (for crying out loud) just for a bunch of hunches wich weren't even correct after all.

I would also resign as I would have proven to be completely incapable of leading a country after displaying such an ignorent act and giving the rest of the world a really negative representation of America.

As to why war is indeed a bad thing: Just think of the unintentional deaths of people who had nothing to do with this and their suffering and place yourself in their position.

Saddam Hussein would still be trialled but I would stop the orders of torturing suspects as they are innocent 'till proven guilty.

BobbyD
Iraq-should never be there. However, since we are there, we can't leave until we finish what we've started. Yes, we ousted a ruthless dictactor, and set up a make shift democractic goverment, but I'm not so sure it will stay that way after we leave.

Terrorists-come in every race, tongue, and color. It is the responsibility of every earthling to get this scum off of our planet. These people do not care for life, and you and I only get one.

overlord
Still.. It would be better to try to comprehend what the hell their problem is instead of just fighting them like movie villains.

You can't just eradicate them all. That is simply impossible.

KharmaDog

Timothy Mcveigh was a terrorist. As were Terry Nichols, The Buffalo Six as are any of the many people who have bombed abortion clinics. These people were all americans. They were bred in America. Guess it's time to turn the guns on yourself eh fellas?

Jack Thomas and Jack Roche are Australian Al Queda terrorists.

KmcKarma, KidRock, Imagawa666, you basically support blowing up your own country because you all agree that any country that supports or breeds terrorism should be so taken care of. Your idiotic rantings do nothing but show both your ignorance and lack of common sense.

BobbyD
Overlord, that's nice n' all, but the problem is they don't want to be understood. They (terrorists) don't care about wanting to be heard.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by BobbyD
Overlord, that's nice n' all, but the problem is they don't want to be understood. They (terrorists) don't care about wanting to be heard.

I think overlord's point (and please correct me overlord if I am speaking out of turn) is that there are certain motivations that drive terrorists. In order to defeat a terroist, you must first understand his motivation and purpose. For example, people who say that islamic terrorists hate americans because they are jealous that americans drive nice cars are contributing nothing to the understanding of what's going. Understanding what is taking place in the minds of the enemy is the first step in defeating them.

On a side note - There are more than just islamic terrorists in the world and there have been many who were regarded as terrorists at the time of their actions but now are seen as liberators, freedom fighters or heros.

BobbyD
Call me a murderer, Kharma, but I don't want to understand what makes terrorists tick. They don't care how I tick so......

That may harsh, and no you didn't necessarily speak out of turn....this is a forum where people can debate.

KharmaDog
Call me a murderer, Kharma, but I don't want to understand what makes terrorists tick. They don't care how I tick so......

That may harsh

Understanding them doesn't mean that you have to agree with them. Educating yourself about your enemy is only common sense. It also may open your eyes to why things are happening.

For instance, The United States military equipment , knowledge and money to Iraq many years ago to help in their war with Iran. Later The United States trade arms to Iran that were going to be used against Iraqis. Is it any wonder that both sides hat the U.S. government? Whether it is right or wrong, one can see how various foreign policies might have led to such a situation. Acknowledgement of that and the common sense to avoid such policies in the future could probably lesson the threat of terrorist actions in the long term future.

Sticking your head in the sand only exasperates the problem.

, and no you didn't necessarily speak out of turn....this is a forum where people can debate.

I meant that in regards of me trying to clarify what overlord was saying.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

- John F. Kennedy

Bush has made the first impossible, so the only option left is the latter. While the US continues to occupy Iraq, there will be no peace as too many Iraqi factions resent them being there. Perhaps it is a difficult outcome to accept, but the only way a truly representative government will emerge is after the initial anarchy that will result from a complete US withdrawal. Of course, this will never happen for many reasons, which means that Iraq is going to be f*cked-up for a long time.

Thank you, America.

Grand Moff Gav
Admit we where wrong??!?!?

Tell me how is removing an "evil" tyrant wrong? An evil tyrant we put in place so Kharma Dog WMDs or no we where cleaning up our mess!

soleran30
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

- John F. Kennedy

Bush has made the first impossible, so the only option left is the latter. While the US continues to occupy Iraq, there will be no peace as too many Iraqi factions resent them being there. Perhaps it is a difficult outcome to accept, but the only way a truly representative government will emerge is after the initial anarchy that will result from a complete US withdrawal. Of course, this will never happen for many reasons, which means that Iraq is going to be f*cked-up for a long time.

Thank you, America.

LOL they were f*cked up long before we got there we just added flavor to the stewsmile We are the big kids on the block so we decide what game to play and the rules however man especially the middle east has been in constant conflict for centuries. Now they can unite against a different enemy lol.

Grand Moff Gav

- John F. Kennedy

Thank you, America.

France made it impossible! (I'm not anti-French by the way)

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL they were f*cked up long before we got there we just added flavor to the stewsmile We are the big kids on the block so we decide what game to play and the rules however man especially the middle east has been in constant conflict for centuries. Now they can unite against a different enemy lol.

Big Kid right now but you'll go the same way Britain did....Bring on China!

(I'm not trying to stir up hostilities here)

soleran30
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Big Kid right now but you'll go the same way Britain did....Bring on China!

Perhaps no "kingdom" lasts forever! However back on topic I would have thought America would have learned from Vietnam and found that a highly visible military presence in any country REALLY for whatever reason brings tons of hostility back to the "invading" country.

Special ops need to be used and more often in these type of settings mostly because no stink-in media camera's can follow them to heap up unneeded critisicm.

Grand Moff Gav
Perhaps no "kingdom" lasts forever! However back on topic I would have thought America would have learned from Vietnam and found that a highly visible military presence in any country REALLY for whatever reason brings tons of hostility back to the "invading" country.

Special ops need to be used and more often in these type of settings mostly because no stink-in media camera's can follow them to heap up unneeded critisicm.

Your right there, For example the British Empire got nothing but hostility from most of it's territories but some (Australia) seemed to like us....the Aborigines didn't though. So its seems invaders are hated no matter what good they do..The Romans for example.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

When debating, it would help if you can formulate an ideologically and grammatically coherent post.

From what I can decipher, you seem to be saying that Iraq was already a mess, so the US just made it more of one. Well done, you defeated your own argument there!

Grand Moff Gav
When debating, it would help if you can formulate an ideologically and grammatically coherent post.

From what I can decipher, you seem to be saying that Iraq was already a mess, so the US just made it more of one. Well done, you defeated your own argument there!

innocent

KharmaDog
Tell me how is removing an "evil" tyrant wrong? An evil tyrant we put in place so Kharma Dog WMDs or no we where cleaning up our mess!

O.k. first off, making an even bigger mess is not, by definition, cleaning up your own mess.

The other thing about that "evil tyrant" is that he was actually more of a stabilizing force in control of that country than that country is now. Also, more people have died since the war began than under Sadam's rule and many iraqis are saying that they now fear more for their lives than when sadam was in power.

I never liked sadam one bit, he was an ******* that ruled iraq with only his personal interests in mind and was a tyrant, but invading a country under fabricated pretexts and trying to justify it through other means is wrong.

Not too mention that if Bush was serious about his war on terror he would have finished the job in afghanistan and then targeted other countries where a terrorist threat was actually found.

By attacking Iraq, Bush aided the terrorists.

Grand Moff Gav
O.k. first off, making an even bigger mess is not, by definition, cleaning up your own mess.

The other thing about that "evil tyrant" is that he was actually more of a stabilizing force in control of that country than that country is now. Also, more people have died since the war began than under Sadam's rule and many iraqis are saying that they now fear more for their lives than when sadam was in power.

I never liked sadam one bit, he was an ******* that ruled iraq with only his personal interests in mind and was a tyrant, but invading a country under fabricated pretexts and trying to justify it through other means is wrong.

Not too mention that if Bush was serious about his war on terror he would have finished the job in afghanistan and then targeted other countries where a terrorist threat was actually found.

Please not the ""'s around evil

KharmaDog
Your right there, For example the British Empire got nothing but hostility from most of it's territories but some (Australia) seemed to like us....the Aborigines didn't though. So its seems invaders are hated no matter what good they do..The Romans for example.

I am a very big fan of Roman history, I sure hope you are not saying that the brutality of rome should have been overlooked by conquered populations because of the culture that rome brought to them? That is not only inaccurate, it is indeed a slippery slope.

KharmaDog
Please not the ""'s around evil

what he heck are you trying to say?

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Agreed. People should never let themselves forget the extremity of Bush's misdeeds:

He lied about WMDs.
He lied about the treatment of prisoners.
He is responsible for the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.
He has ruled over a nation paralysed by the fear he has manipulated.

And to think they tried to impeach Clinton over a blow-job...

Grand Moff Gav
Agreed. People should never let themselves forget the extremity of Bush's misdeeds:

He lied about WMDs.
He is responsible for the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Lets not say "Lied" over WMDs thats slander after all there is no definite proof he made it up!

WindDancer

Is rather difficult to address this issue with a neutral stand. Most people as you'll observe have already made up their minds and biased on their opinions on whether opposing or supporting the war on Iraq. Given the fact that people DON'T care or are even willing to listen to the other side without jokes, taunts, and witty remarks. You won't get a straight answer. Best just to live your life and ignore both sides.

KharmaDog

He lied about WMDs.

That kills me, it seems that everyone is o.k. with a major conflict, that didn't need to happen and actually put the states in an even more threatened position that costs billions of dollars and thousands of lives, but just can't stand the fact that a guy got a hummer in the oval office and was too afraid to admit to it.

KharmaDog
Lets not say "Lied" over WMDs thats slander after all there is no definite proof he made it up!

Are you serious?

meep-meep
While I feel terrorists< people who threaten the lives of uninvolved people for the purpose of getting their way> are disgusting people who are better off with a knife in the neck than alive, I sitll believe we should not be there. We don't have to worry about another terrorist attack here. If we used that money for the "war on terror" on securing our borders and other important issues like cheaper education, poverty relief we would be much better off as a country. Even with our inflated budget funding the war we still haven't had any instances of domestic terrorism since 9-11. We could likely spend more than half of the 500 BILLION dollar defense budget on programs to help oiut the poor and struggling. Shit we could build an entire new New Orleans with a some of that money. INstead of letting private companies go there and do nothing about the gap between the poor and rich we could get some state sponsored jobs and programs down there to help educate and give jobs to those ****ed up people. We whould get out now but we don't need to apologize to anyone. I don't think anyone is expecting an apology anyway they just want us out. If they want democracy they definitely don't need us imposing it on them.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by WindDancer
Is rather difficult to address this issue with a neutral stand. Most people as you'll observe have already made up their minds and biased on their opinions on whether opposing or supporting the war on Iraq. Given the fact that people DON'T care or are even willing to listen to the other side without jokes, taunts, and witty remarks. You won't get a straight answer. Best just to live your life and ignore both sides.

It wasn't you who was talking about ignorance in another thread was it?

(Look a sarchy comment...sorry stick out tongue)

And if people don't share your opinions then make them!

Grand Moff Gav
Are you serious?

No, I'm just trying to put forward a very definite Pro-Bush argument even if I don't agree with his policies. Its important that i can push your argument to the limit therefore ensuring it's solid!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by meep-meep
While I feel terrorists< people who threaten the lives of uninvolved people for the purpose of getting their way> are disgusting people who are better off with a knife in the neck than alive,

Thousands of innocent civilians have died in Iraq, are they victims of "people who threaten the lives of uninvolved people for the purpose of getting their way"?

meep-meep
Thousands of innocent civilians have died in Iraq, are they victims of "people who threaten the lives of uninvolved people for the purpose of getting their way"?

Yes they are victims of terrorism. Terrorists aren't neccesarily Arab and dark skinned..

Grand Moff Gav

Iraqi civilians where involved!

Now go tell the people of Iraq that the war was wrong that Saddamn should not have been removed from power. That the new freedoms they have where not ours to give.

But you might respond "Are the "new freedoms" worth all those deaths?

Answer: I don't know, you don't know, how about asking a soldier or an actual Iraqi!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by meep-meep
Yes they are victims of terrorism. Terrorists aren't neccesarily Arab and dark skinned..

Just wanted your opinon on that, thank-you.

Iraqi civilians where involved!

Are you telling me that you believe the deaths of all those civilians are justified? Civilians who ARE involved are labelled as INSURGENTS. Civilians who ARE NOT involved remain CIVILIANS. Many CIVILIANS have been killed. More so than under Sadam's regime.

Grand Moff Gav

Are you telling me that you believe the deaths of all those civilians are justified? Civilians who ARE involved are labelled as INSURGENTS. Civilians who ARE NOT involved remain CIVILIANS. Many CIVILIANS have been killed. More so than under Sadam's regime.

And many more will be killed it's a certainty, doesn't make the war an act of terrorism.

KharmaDog
And many more will be killed it's a certainty, doesn't make the war an act of terrorism.

I was using meep-meep's definition to see where he/she stood on the issue.

Hit_and_Miss
my favourite event of the war....

USA scans revealed that there was a collection of concrete buildings that were being used....
the conclusion drawn was that it was a terror trainning camp...
So they blew it up...
later they found out that it was a load of civilians living in the buildings...
USA attitude???? Oh well.... just another 100 to add to the total...

put yourself in there position war mongers... if USA/UK declared war tomorrow and your family was airstriked while having nothing todo with the war would you write them off as another +1 to the accidental deaths?

Grand Moff Gav
I was using meep-meep's definition to see where he/she stood on the issue.

Sorry...

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
my favourite event of the war....

USA scans revealed that there was a collection of concrete buildings that were being used....
the conclusion drawn was that it was a terror trainning camp...
So they blew it up...
later they found out that it was a load of civilians living in the buildings...
USA attitude???? Oh well.... just another 100 to add to the total...

put yourself in there position war mongers... if USA/UK declared war tomorrow and your family was airstriked while having nothing todo with the war would you write them off as another +1 to the accidental deaths?
My favorite part is friendly fire what a name.

Hit_and_Miss
thats when americans get board and shoot at anything that moves... they even have to ignore the flashing lights that say "DON'T TARGET YOUR ALLIES PLANES"

some times its hard being in the biggest army... theres just not enought targets to go around...

meep-meep

No prob.

Grand Moff Gav
thats when americans get board and shoot at anything that moves... they even have to ignore the flashing lights that say "DON'T TARGET YOUR ALLIES PLANES"

some times its hard being in the biggest army... theres just not enought targets to go around...

China has a bigger army (I'm not pro-china by the way)

Hit_and_Miss
I was referring to the biggest army of that particular war....

KidRock
Middle east is full of terrorists anyway..drop the bomb and be done with em all.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by KidRock
Middle east is full of terrorists anyway..drop the bomb and be done with em all.

..................laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat

How tolerant roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
can we just exterminate idiot fascist rednecks?
i mean, they're right here, so we wouldnt have to send troops overseas.
and the question of "why do they hate us" would become irrelivent smile

KidRock
This world is juts becoming a warzone thanks to the middle east and all the terrorists that occupy it.

Hit_and_Miss
Kid are you joking or serious???

I can't tell with some of these people.... they make broad racist generalisations and then claim to be joking when people challenge them...

Sir Whirlysplat
This world is juts becoming a warzone thanks to the middle east and all the terrorists that occupy it.

somewhat simplistic

KidRock

I can't tell with some of these people.... they make broad racist generalisations and then claim to be joking when people challenge them...

I dont say drop a nuke in the middle of baghdad. Enough with the tunnel searches and random little village invasions. Just use bigger bombs.

Sir Whirlysplat

laughing out loud No - his looking for a reaction

PVS
they make broad racist generalisations and then claim to be joking when people challenge them...

he shoots
he scores

overlord
KidRock.. The middle east contains people who are trying to live like you and I but due to crappy environment and oppressors they can not live like us. Do you really think they need some American dropping bombs on them instead of food?

(toned this message down so he can understand)

Now place yourself in their position with Saddam policing the world and dropping bombs on New York for example just to get Bush to surrender. How would you judge that?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
can we just exterminate idiot fascist rednecks?
i mean, they're right here, so we wouldnt have to send troops overseas.
and the question of "why do they hate us" would become irrelivent smile

Good Plan

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by overlord
KidRock.. The middle east contains people who are trying to live like you and I but due to crappy environment and oppressors they can not live like us. Do you really think they need some American dropping bombs on them instead of food?

Now place yourself in their position with Saddam policing the world and dropping bombs on New York for example just to get Bush to surrender. How would you judge that?

Overlord don't react to him wink

KidRock

I would be fine with it if I knew it was full of terrorists. What has to be done has to be done.

Sir Whirlysplat
I would be fine with it if I knew it was full of terrorists. What has to be done has to be done.

You're over playing it Kid Rock tsk tsk

Hit_and_Miss
Good Plan
I'll second that.....

I'm fed up of listening to idiots tellin me that the world would be a better place if we bombed the middle east... Both here and on the internet...

Sir Whirlysplat
I'll second that.....

I'm fed up of listening to idiots tellin me that the world would be a better place if we bombed the middle east... Both here and on the internet...

In this you're right smile

KidRock
I'll second that.....

It could be true though.

Hit_and_Miss
how does it fell to be on the correct side for once whirly??? wink

overlord
I would be fine with it if I knew it was full of terrorists. What has to be done has to be done. Would you also be fine with Saddam bombing America and perhaps accidently killing the people you love if the majority of America would indeed consist out of terrorists?

Grand Moff Gav
I dont say drop a nuke in the middle of baghdad. Enough with the tunnel searches and random little village invasions. Just use bigger bombs.

What a silly thing to say we all know its Israels fault. Does that mean we should bomb Israel?..........NO

Sir Whirlysplat

Please tell me smile

Grand Moff Gav

The correct side?

Are you saying Kid Rock isn't entitled to his opinions? Who's the Nazi now?

Sir Whirlysplat
You see Kid Rock purely does "his thang" to reenforce peoples perceptions it's fascinating really.

PVS
Please tell me smile

what the hell kind of comeback is that?
deano? is that you?

KidRock
Would you also be fine with Saddam bombing America and perhaps accidently killing the people you love if the majority of America would indeed consist out of terrorists?

If the MAJORITY of the country was terrorists? It would be a loss but there is a great good.

Hit_and_Miss
Once you have bombed the middle east who you gonner blame next??? africa???? south america??? austraila??? perhaps the eskimos are the problem??? Your kind will never be happy till everyone else is dead.... It's always someone elses fault...

Perhaps you should face the fact that america is now getting paided back for all its previous transgressions.... those terrorists wouldn't come about if they had a good life... I wonder who was to blame for their life turning to shit....

Sir Whirlysplat
The correct side?

Interesting Gav - Of course Kid Rock is entitled to his opinion, it reenforces the people who oppose hims views, you and I understand this, as one of you're earlier threads today shows. wink

KidRock
Once you have bombed the middle east who you gonner blame next??? africa???? south america??? austraila??? perhaps the eskimos are the problem??? Your kind will never be happy till everyone else is dead.... It's always someone elses fault...

Perhaps you should face the fact that america is now getting paided back for all its previous transgressions.... those terrorists wouldn't come about if they had a good life... I wonder who was to blame for their life turning to shit....

*cue PVS's blame canada lyrics*

Hit_and_Miss
The correct side?

Whilry and I often have little discussions.... Its strange to see us agree on something...

PVS
The correct side?

i dont recall him saying kidrock didnt have a right to express his opinion.
unless i am mistaken, and if so please give me the offending quote.

he simply implied that KR is wrong. which he is. and nazi?
funny you would throw that comment at anyone but him after
that "do what must be done" comment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
what the hell kind of comeback is that?
deano? is that you?

Yes PVS Deano and I are 1 no I agree it was pretty weak for me.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
i dont recall him saying kidrock didnt have a right to express his opinion.
unless i am mistaken, and if so please give me the offending quote.

he simply implied that KR is wrong. which he is. and nazi?
funny you would throw that comment at anyone but him after
that "do what must be done" comment roll eyes (sarcastic)

But what are the point of Kid Rocks posts? shifty

KharmaDog

one could also say

"This world is juts becoming a warzone thanks to the American foreign policies and because of the christian fundametalist rednecks that occupy it."

Hit_and_Miss
*cue PVS's blame canada lyrics*

This isn't the matrix.... But some how you have the abilty to dodge bullets... I see this happens alot...

Ignore those points that are too harmful to your views...

KidRock
This isn't the matrix.... But some how you have the abilty to dodge bullets... I see this happens alot...

Ignore those points that are too harmful to your views...

No I ignore the posts that just try and flame bait me with petty insults.

one could also say

"This world is juts becoming a warzone thanks to the American foreign policies and because of the christian fundametalist rednecks that occupy it."

You're right, one could. But I dont give a shit, they have their views I have mine.

Sir Whirlysplat
This forum might as well be called the General Flame Forum

KidRock
This forum might as well be called the General Flame Forum

Ironic smile

overlord
If the MAJORITY of the country was terrorists? It would be a loss but there is a great good. Well I for one would not agree with someone bombing my country for 'the greater good' and certainly not when innocent people get neglected with that while under false pretences. It will still be a crime against humanity to just kill everyone and even war should be the last resort.

But in conclusion: you just can't kill everyone to get the terrorists because not only is it a crime against whole humanity but it also wouldn't work because there are even people coming from Belgium to blow themselves up in the middle east just of their extremist mentality.

KidRock
Well I for one would not agree with someone bombing my country for 'the greater good' and certainly not when innocent people get neglected with that while under false pretences. It will still be a crime against humanity to just kill everyone and even war should be the last resort.

But in conclusion: you just can't kill everyone to get the terrorists because not only is it a crime against whole humanity but it also wouldn't work because there are even people coming from Belgium to blow themselves up in the middle east just of their extremist mentality.

You have your views and I have mine, I respect yours though.

For the first time on these forums I think someone posted something without a flame or stupid remark. You're more mature then some 31 year olds on these boards. Good job.

Grand Moff Gav
Interesting Gav - Of course Kid Rock is entitled to his opinion, it reenforces the people who oppose hims views, you and I understand this, as one of you're earlier threads today shows. wink

I'm glad that you've been listening wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Ironic smile

yes very

Grand Moff Gav
Now as the First act of the GMG State I must ask that we get back on topic and stop all flaming and trolling!

PVS
For the first time on these forums I think someone posted something without a flame or stupid remark. You're more mature then some 31 year olds on these boards. Good job.

laughing out loud i salute you oh zen master of idiotic statements

i am humbled as you beat yourself senseless with your own irony
and yet remain oblivious to your self owning. i am not worthy
to witness such mastery.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by PVS

to witness such mastery.

Stop Bashing

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS

to witness such mastery.

No I ignore the posts that just try and flame bait me with petty insults.

Grand Moff Gav

Lets restart the disscussion on this note.

Hit_and_Miss
but your posts are soo flawed and stupid that commenting on them forces one to bash your stupidity...

Its like asking one to get a mcdonalds and not have anything thats bad for you.... It can be done, But its soooo hard...

KidRock
but your posts are soo flawed and stupid that commenting on them forces one to bash your stupidity...

Its like asking one to get a mcdonalds and not have anything thats bad for you....

..That is why the ignore button is there...

PVS
Stop Bashing

stop yelling and placing specific blame while ignoring those who share it. thats a blatant attempt to perpetuate the arguement.

Grand Moff Gav

Its like asking one to get a mcdonalds and not have anything thats bad for you.... It can be done, But its soooo hard...

Stop Your Bashing

While I agree with Kharma that Saudi Arabia is more of a terrorist hotspot would it not be very silly to attack the worlds biggest producer of oil?

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by PVS
stop yelling and placing specific blame while ignoring those who share it. thats a blatant attempt to perpetuate the arguement.

May everyone involved (Me included) Stop Flaming in this thread

Stop Your Bashing

While I agree with Kharma that Saudi Arabia is more of a terrorist hotspot would it not be very silly to attack the worlds biggest producer of oil?

Sir Whirlysplat
For once I am not being accused of being a troll!!!!!!!! smile

Imagawa666
Why is this forum full of idiots who believe that saddam hussain should have been left in power and that it was wring to go after him and all the islamic extremists. We go after this breed of terrorist for a reason. Unlike the IRA and other western gruops, they are impossible to comprimise with or negotiate with. They anrt afraid to blow themselves up and kill innocentnts. God the world is full of spineless idiots who cant relise that these people are inherintly evil!

Grand Moff Gav
For once I am not being accused of being a troll!!!!!!!! smile

offtopicofftopicofftopic

KidRock
Why is this forum full of idiots who believe that saddam hussain should have been left in power and that it was wring to go after him and all the islamic extremists. We go after this breed of terrorist for a reason. Unlike the IRA and other western gruops, they are impossible to comprimise with or negotiate with. They anrt afraid to blow themselves up and kill innocentnts. God the world is full of spineless idiots who cant relise that these people are inherintly evil!

Agreed. Some will never see this though, why? Idk.

Sir Whirlysplat
offtopicofftopicofftopic

ironic smile laughing out loud

Grand Moff Gav

I agree Saddamn needed to be removed from power, does anyone remember the time when he said he would sail a boat filled wit nukes up the Thames and destroy London?

KidRock
I agree Saddamn needed to be removed from power, does anyone remember the time when he said he would sail a boat filled wit nukes up the Thames and destroy London?

The scary thing is there are thousands more just like that.

Grand Moff Gav
However it seems Iraq has become more of a danger now that Saddam is gone.

Storm
Could we please keep this debate civilised?

KidRock
However it seems Iraq has become more of a danger now that Saddam is gone.

Its gonna get worse before it gets better. Its like having a disease..you can leave it in you and be sick for the rest of your life or you can go through the hard pain of curing it so you can get back to normal. Something like that.

Grand Moff Gav
The scary thing is there are thousands more just like that.

The question is should the coalition remove them all from power? What if someone worse gets in?

KidRock
The question is should the coalition remove them all from power? What if someone worse gets in?

If someone is voted in by the people of the country I doubt he will be worse.

Grand Moff Gav
If someone is voted in by the people of the country I doubt he will be worse.

Hitler ring a bell?

overlord
You have your views and I have mine, I respect yours though.

For the first time on these forums I think someone posted something without a flame or stupid remark. You're more mature then some 31 year olds on these boards. Good job. Yeah, but don't you find my view the most logical?

I mean, just killing everybody to get the terrorists will never work. They are everywhere and we will need a better way to deal with them.

Perhaps we should consider listening to their demands and while negotiating with them, try to make them see some sense! Or even think of a more clever way to stop terror.

Bloigen
Ok people calm down or else there will be some serious erm.. killing.

Grand Moff Gav
negotiate with terrorists and thier demands will only get bigger!

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Bloigen
Ok people calm down or else there will be some serious erm.. killing.

laughing out loud

Thanks

KidRock
negotiate with terrorists and thier demands will only get bigger!

Problem is terrorists dont negotiate..they just drive a car bomb to the meeting and kill everybody there.

Bloigen
laughing out loud

Thanks

Can I be a GMG'er now?

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Bloigen
Can I be a GMG'er now?

Sure welcome DeputeFuhrer Bloigen!

Grand Moff Gav
Problem is terrorists dont negotiate..they just drive a car bomb to the meeting and kill everybody there.

In the end howerver the IRA negotiated

Bloigen

Because we/people have driven to that.

KidRock
In the end howerver the IRA negotiated

I was talking more muslim extremists and middle eastern terrorists.

Imagawa666
I was talking more muslim extremists and middle eastern terrorists.

Your right. Middle eastern terrorists dont negotiate. Why? Becasue they are people whos actvities are driven by religious motivations not political like the IRA was.

Bloigen
Sure welcome DeputeFuhrer Bloigen!

MWAHAHAHA!

Sir Whirlysplat
Your right. Middle eastern terrorists dont negotiate. Why? Becasue they are people whos actvities are driven by religious motivations not political like the IRA was.

confused Catholic and Protestant confused

Imagawa666
confused Catholic and Protestant confused

Thats not the reason the IRA came after england. They wanted for northen ireland to become part of the Irish republic. Relgious motivations were not the main drivng force unlike al queada.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>