So, my week sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Yes it most certainly did.

BTW, not a pity thread. Don't even say it is stick out tongue

Monday afternoon I was out with my friends Moira and Susan, and we had gone to the mall to get lunch, but it was too crowded so we decided to go elsewhere. While we were driving (Moira was driving) we had stopped because someone was waiting to make a left turn. Suddenly we were hit from behind, and the car was smashed forward into the car in front of us. The speed limit there was 45 mph so the person that hit us was probably doing more than that, and they didn't even try to stop or slow down to avoid hitting us. Moira's car was destroyed, and Susan and I had to go to the hospital. Ambulance rides are NOT fun...nor is wearing a neckbrace and being strapped to one of those stupid backboard things. I pinched a nerve in my back and bruised my leg when it hit the dashboard, and Susan hurt her back, but otherwise we're fine. My back and neck have been very stiff and sore though, so I've been lying around a lot since I got from from the Emergency Room Monday night.

Moira took some pictures of her car so I can show you how bad the damage was.....her car is completely totalled and the back end is gone.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/moirasaccidenttake2018.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/PandoraMomo/moirasaccidenttake2015.jpg

And it turns out that the woman who hit us doesn't have insurance. I believe Moira said something about filing a lawsuit.

But yeah, that was my week. How was yours?

stick out tongue

JacopeX
At least christmas is this sunday santa

Sorry about youre car though

Leo.M
wow shock

Lana
That was honestly the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. We're lucky, though, the three of us could so easily have been killed erm

GCG
cry

Darth Macabre
What kind of car is that?

Sorry, well atleast you have Christmas to look forward too.

Lana
It was a 2005 Ford Focus. Now it's scrap metal erm

Fallen Jedi
that looks pretty bad. confused

how long do you have to wear the neckbrace?

JesuseyGoodness
Don't ruined threads like that again.

WD

Scythe
Ignorance will always show up when it comes to car accidents. You can try making a case out of this in court, but I've learned first hand it's not worth going through all the trouble.

GCG
Since you ask how was my week, I am in crutches for Christmas. crutch

Lana
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
that looks pretty bad. confused

how long do you have to wear the neckbrace?

Just until they did X-rays of my neck to make sure that nothing was actually injured.

TwisterGameX
(Nice sig Lana)

Mando
That's not good lana. Happy holidays?

tabby999
one of my friends had the same thing happen to her but shes needed years of therapy on her back to fix it (and its still not fixed)

Lana
Yikes messed

DarkC
Very glad to hear you're okay. Try seeing a chiropractor if it's still sore by next week.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Lana
That was honestly the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. We're lucky, though, the three of us could so easily have been killed erm
boy you sure could have.count your blessings if you havent already.

DarkC
I don't even want to think about a KMC without Lana. erm

Mr Parker
No that would not be good. sad

WindDancer
Hope everything gets better Lana. sad

Lana
Thanks guys. I'm feeling better, between three days of resting and the painkillers they've prescribed me, well enough that I'll be going to work tomorrow morning. Which I don't really want to do, but I want to get stuff back to normal.

misha
Wow....that sucks messed hug

Solo
Reminds me of when I totalled my car when I ran into a cow in the middle of the night.

The cow did some surprising damage.

Lana
Originally posted by misha
Wow....that sucks messed hug

Misha! eek! hug

Originally posted by Solo
Reminds me of when I totalled my car when I ran into a cow in the middle of the night.

The cow did some surprising damage.

A cow? blink

Solo
Yep, middle of the road. Go figure.

Lana
Heh, that sucks.

Stupid cow.

misha
Hey, how are you? my week kinda sucked too ... my boyfriend's gone on holidays stick out tongue haha, and I get one day off work this week and we're not even open that day (christmas day) I applied for casual, not part time, for a reason mad

Lana
Oh, I'm okay, tired (stupid painkillers put me to sleep, but they do their job) and still sore, but otherwise fine, I'm going back to work tomorrow...

That sucks stick out tongue

misha
poor lana hug sending my best wishes!!

KmcKarma

Gotta admit.......that would of been freakyconfused

Koala MeatPie

But yeah, that was my week. How was yours?

stick out tongue

Oh the usual, Death Threats and Runniong away from An angry mod of French seperatists who think I'm Enlgish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.