Adult Kon-El/Superboy Vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow177a17
This is the scenario both Kon-El/Superboy and Wonderman don't have any prep time in this battle so they wont know each others strengths or weaknesses. The battleground for the fight between these two will take place in far off uninhabited planet that both of them dont know about making both of them capable of causing massive damage to the place without harming any civillians. Also I would like to point out that since this is the Adult Kon-El/Superboy from the "Titans Tomorrow" storyline which makes him more ruthless and more powerful then the normal Kon-El/Superboy.

Sir Whirlysplat
Kon El in a second.

ZephroCarnelian
Agreed. yes

shadow177a17
Well Whirlysplat can you give me a good reason why you choose the Adult Superboy/Kon-El to win this battle?

Sir Whirlysplat
Awesome tactile tk and strength, speed and durability as Superman. Different class to Wonderman.

shadow177a17
Though you got to factor the personality of this more cold blooded Superboy/Kon-El who burned off Deathstroke/Slades arm off with his heat vision. Then the factoring in the stamina of Wonderman who appears to be unlimited making more tougher then normal.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by shadow177a17
Though you got to factor the personality of this more cold blooded Superboy/Kon-El who burned off Deathstroke/Slades arm off with his heat vision. Then the factoring in the stamina of Wonderman who appears to be unlimited making more tougher then normal.

Wonderman is so much weaker its a joke, Kon el hits likes Supes, Wonderman could not cope.

shadow177a17
Wonderman is now weaker? How is that possible clarify that for me Whirlysplat?

soleran30
Kon-El on steroids BAM he smokes him.....literallysmile

Blair Wind
What the f**k? why are there the same two threads floating around created by the same guy.....?

shadow177a17
It is a screw up Blair Wind. If there is any wonderman fans out there I would like to hear your opinion of who would win this battle.

The Ion
Superman level stats and abilities plus full blown telekinesis. Captain Marvel couldn't even break his TK shield so I doubt Wonder Man can.

shadow177a17
I see your point Ion I also heard that his TK field has the potential to protect him from magic. Which would explain that why he is capable of withstand the attacks of Captain Marvel's punches? If anybody out there that is reading this thread right now is a fan of Wonderman or Superboy/Kon-El tell me on this thread of who you think will win this battle?

Lucid Lui
I'm a fan of Wonder Man, but from what i know about this version of Superboy, Wonder Man would lose...

Juntai
I honestly don't see many people at all beating adult Superboy, even the high tiers.

shadow177a17
Wow a lot of you are agreeing that the Adult Superboy/Kon-El would whoop the crap out of Wonderman. That is amazing I am shocked for I would assume that somebody out there would respond saying that Wonderman would win. Anyways I need everybody to vote though it seems like nothing I would still like for you to vote on the pole above on this thread.

shadow177a17
Also whoever has any information about Wonderman's powers I need you to post them here on this thread. This is to make sure that people who dont know about Wonderman's powers would have some knowledge about his capabilites. The same thing goes for the Adult Superboy for those people who may know stuff about Wonderman but dont know anything on Superboy/Kon-El.

id369
Adult Kon El = Black Zero?

Juntai
Black Zero is not Adult Kon El, that was Kon El who had not been released early from the Cadmus project, two different things, given the different experiences they'd learned in life. It may be a CLOSE look... however, I feel if that you read Young Justice: Sins of Youth, you'll get a glimpse Adult Superboy. However he is still nieve, given that it's current Superboy's brain that powers the body.

TheKahn
Also whoever has any information about Wonderman's powers I need you to post them here on this thread. This is to make sure that people who dont know about Wonderman's powers would have some knowledge about his capabilites. The same thing goes for the Adult Superboy for those people who may know stuff about Wonderman but dont know anything on Superboy/Kon-El.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Man

Arahan
Wonderman wins smile

shadow177a17
No it is suppose to be in my guess an alternate future where some of the sidekicks replace the classic heroes.

Alternate Future Titans
Kid Flash/Bart Allen= The Flash
Wonder Girl/Cassie Sandsmark= Wonder Woman
Robin/Tim Drake= Batman
Superboy/Kon-El= Superman
Aqua Girl/????=Aqua Woman (Note: Aquaman's replaceman)
*Beast Boy/Garfield Logan=Beast Man
*Raven/Rachael Roth=Dark Raven

*=Non replacing JLA members which means they didnt replace a Justice League member when they became adults.

Juntai
In "Titans Tomorrow" Superman wasn't touching anything and simply looked at the whole team, throwing them quite a distance from the Tower. Match, Superboy's clone with fully developed powers, has X-Ray vision of his own as well as invisibility and teleportation abilities. Black Zero was able to take over dozens of multiple Earths useing only his TK .

The glimpses we've seen of this adult Superboy have been very very powerful.

shadow177a17
Thank you Kahn for the link which would lead you into a website that gives you information about Wonderman. The link below has information about Superboy though as an adult he has shown that he capable of using his Tactile Telekinesis like regular Telekinesis. Also because of his Kryptonian DNA he is now capable of absorbing sunlight which has given abilities like Superman without relying on his TK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kon-El

shadow177a17
Arahan please give me a reason why you think that Wonderman would win this fight between Adult Superboy/Kon-El?

shadow177a17
Though i was suppose to say a possible future for the Teen Titans. For this future could happen to them making them strikingly similair to the Justice Lords on the Justice League Unlimited cartoon series.

Arahan
That is amazing I am shocked for I would assume that somebody out there would respond saying that Wonderman would win.

You begged for it laughing

shadow177a17
Well is that the only reason you voted for Wonderman Arahan?

the Darkone
Even though wonder man is immortal he will lose, adult super boy is one bad mother f**ker. They better not kill him in infinite crisis, because that will be a f**king shame if they did.

shadow177a17
I hope they aren't he is a cool superhero with very cool powers that nobody else in either Marvel nor DC have. Though I am still wondering if they have bumped off Jimmy Olsen yet since I have heard they were going to kill him off. Anyways, Wonderman may be immortal I don't think is is equipped or even skilled to face anything that the Adult Superboy/Kon-El can do. Plus your dealing with the Justice Lord like Superboy/Kon-El here in my guess in the end of the battle he is going to get ripped to shred by the Justice Lord Superboy/Superman.

Arahan
Well is that the only reason you voted for Wonderman Arahan?

Of course. Simon is cool but he cant win,

shadow177a17
Yeah I see your point for no matter what Simon/Wonderman does against Superboy/Kon-El he would get his butt kicked. Superboy/Kon-El has been able to erect a telekinetic force field around the Titan Tower which expel the younger versions of themselves out of the Tower. Then there is the other way he used his other abilities and unlike his younger self in the Titans Tomorrow storyline he would kill if necessary like when he was going to snap the neck of Slade/Deathstroke. Also he has shown his ruthlessness in an earlier panel in the Titans Tomorrow when he burned off tied down Slade/Deathstroke's arm off with his heat vision.

Psycho Ninja
Since when did Kon-El had un-tactile TK ???

Holy shit, I need to read more Titans !!!

Arahan
I dont read Tians they are too teeny laughing out loud

shadow177a17
Psycho Ninja it was just a matter of time till Superboy/Kon-El started to develop Telekinetic abilities. If you want the whole thing get the comic entitled The Future Is Now. It has the comic Titans Tomorrow and also you get to see the legion of Superheroes in that comic. Anyways you get to see Joker's daughter get murdered by Batman/Tim Drake with a Dessert Eagle pistol. at point blank range. It also clues in with the idea that the Joker's daughter use to have a relationship with Batman/Tim Drake.

Sirius77
Why is this conversation even being held? Adult Kon-El is considered to be more powerful than Kal-El himself. Wonderman is barely on the Martian Manhunter's level, let alone Adult Superboy.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sirius77
Why is this conversation even being held? Adult Kon-El is considered to be more powerful than Kal-El himself. Wonderman is barely on the Martian Manhunter's level, let alone Adult Superboy.

The conversation WASN'T being held. You bumped a year old thread.

What the f**k?

Rewmac
Altough Wonder Man is one of the strongest brawlersit's nothing against somebody who can control anything he touches plus he is nearly as strong as Superman. The speed is a problem. He isn't as fast as Superman, as Robin himself states. It took Superboy 7 hours to get from Hawaii to Gotham.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.