Eat the life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
The tubesocks are back, it's meh! How's everyone been?

Mr Parker
we've been our usual wacky selves,Lana got involved in a car accident and it could have been real bad,but she's okay thankfully.how you been,been up to anything exciting lately? I havent.btw,check your pm box.I sent you one just now. smile

Scythe
Hey yeah, I've been meaning to read it, but my computer won't let me open it, I'll get around to it though, sorry for the delay. As for me, I've been at home with no work because I had a cast on my right hand. Kept me from playing guitar, so I'm totally broke.

Mr Parker
wow that sucks.

Scythe
Well, uh, yeah I suppose. It gave me alot of time to write new music, follow up my old career of being a comic book artist for an independent comic mag, and my cast game off 2 weeks ago. I'm just working on getting some muscle and strength on my thumb. Which is what I broke. I pretty much broke it in 7 different places.

Mr Parker
well its cool to see some good came out of it. smile

Scythe
Yeah I suppose. I try to make the most out of every situation. No matter how bad it is.

Mr Parker
cool.thats a good outlook on life to have. smile

Scythe
I suppose so.

Lana
How'd you break your thumb?

Scythe
Moving music equipment. I lost my balance and had a 120 watt guitar amp fall face foward on it. It did more damage then it should've been because I have Osteogenesis Imperfecta, or brittle bone disease, so it hurt.

Lana
Ouch messed erm

Scythe
Yeah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.