Beach time for me in 4 hrs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KmcKarma
Happy Dance I am dragging this girl that likes me down there, so after that I might get a bangclap

As it is Summer in Australia computer people and it is one hot,blue sky day indeed wink

Imaginary
Sydney's beaches are better stick out tongue

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Imaginary
Sydney's beaches are better stick out tongue

laughing Are not! stick out tongue

Imaginary
Are too stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Hopefully these guys will be out today while you are at the beach.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/031124_breachingshark2.jpg

Zatch
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/031124_breachingshark2.jpg Wishful thinking.

Ronny
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/031124_breachingshark2.jpg happy *prays*

JesuseyGoodness
Originally posted by KmcKarma
Happy Dance I am dragging this girl that likes me down there, so after that I might get a bangclap

As it is Summer in Australia computer people and it is one hot,blue sky day indeed wink
How old is this girl? 4? 6? 7? I bet she likes you because you give her candy and call her special. Later on,. you'll rape a child because you can't get any REAL action.

KmcKarma
Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
How old is this girl? 4? 6? 7? I bet she likes you because you give her candy and call her special. Later on,. you'll rape a child because you can't get any REAL action.

big grin She is 17 turning 18 in a mth, she likes me cause I have been mates with her brother for a long time and she has had a crush on me a long time big grin Now she is a bit older I have paid a bit of attention to her.

She also likes me cause I take her out places yes

Deano
give her one from me

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by KmcKarma
so after that I might get a bangclap

so, your gonna use her. take her on a date. Play with her emotions..then sleep with her and drop her like a hot potato. Yeah thats gonna go over real well roll eyes (sarcastic)

KmcKarma
This is a post about her from about a month ago

What do you live for?

I dont have much to live for at the moment but I wont go in to self pity,I was just wondering what keeps you guy's going? I am happiest on the weekends and a lot of the time somthing good will happen that will make me want to live on,for instance this weekend Me and this girl I have known for a while slept on this small couch together and we just layed there and talked all night and I felt that even though I have known her for like a year,I never really knew her properly untill last night and it was just good being kind of close to someone again and now I will think of this all week and then next weekend somthing else magic will happen

as you can see............I do like her to some extent

JesuseyGoodness
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
so, your gonna use her. take her on a date. Play with her emotions..then sleep with her and drop her like a hot potato. Yeah thats gonna go over real well roll eyes (sarcastic)
WEll put RGOriginally posted by KmcKarma
big grin She is 17 turning 18 in a mth, she likes me cause I have been mates with her brother for a long time and she has had a crush on me a long time big grin Now she is a bit older I have paid a bit of attention to her.

She also likes me cause I take her out places yes 18 MONTHS?!?!? YOUR ****ING A BABY! YOU SICK FREAK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.