Last night I took a leak in someones mail box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KmcKarma
laughing WAS IT YOURS eek!

I do it all the time when me and my mates are walking home drunk, sometimes I kick letter boxes over, light Tree's on fire, It's great big grin

JacopeX
laughing funny

Scythe
Hmm....there's a woman screaming right now.

DarkC
I seriously doubt the 'four threads a day' bot is working right now.

KmcKarma
Originally posted by DarkC

I am making up for the 3 days I have not been here big grin

DarkC
Originally posted by KmcKarma
I am making up for the 3 days I have not been here big grin
It was a lot better when you weren't around to beg for both types of attention. And you proved that your wiillpower is pretty much nil.

Rogue Jedi
anyone ever play mailbox baseball?

Scythe

Hehehe

Jedi Priestess

I do it all the time when me and my mates are walking home drunk, sometimes I kick letter boxes over, light Tree's on fire, It's great big grin

could you BE any better advertisement for birth control? blink

KmcKarma
It was a lot better when you weren't around to beg for both types of attention. And you proved that your wiillpower is pretty much nil.

confused Will power? I never planned to stay away from here, Like I have said lately I just have better things to do.........How bout you wink

Scythe
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

Nice.

stuey
kmc u don't know how anoying u get do u by the way anyone ever played piggy it's fun

DarkC
Only kmcdude would be proud enough of pissing in someone else's mailbox to post a thread about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KmcKarma

hysterical Now THATS entertainment clapping

stuey
and there's a lady outside calling the cops and screaming right now

stuey
her mailbox is bent up and crushed and stuff lol

Rogue Jedi
KMC Dude is probably a red headed step child.

Lana

That's awesome laughing out loud

stuey
lol he has guts dou lol he sure does tell every thing he does lol sometime anoying sometime funny

KmcKarma
Originally posted by stuey
her mailbox is bent up and crushed and stuff lol

Not funny.

lol no expression

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
KMC Dude is probably a red headed step child.

laughing out loud Not bad.......

stuey
to me it is

KmcKarma
Originally posted by stuey
lol he has guts dou lol he sure does tell every thing he does lol sometime anoying sometime funny

It's not about having ''gut's '' but thanks big grin

It is more about that I dont personally know any of you and a lot of posts people make about me are so far from the real me I find them funny. laughing out loud

Although some of them can be close though.........

But yeah, A forums not about having gut's.........It's about how serious you take it and the other people on here wink

Pandemoniac
Funny shit! I'm awake at the strangest hours and I can split a fly on the wall throwing a kitchen-knife from 18 feet away.
Come and pay my street a visit

Rogue Jedi
i guess no one here has ever played mailbox baseball, i have, and it is fun as hell!!!

stuey
o ok

Salem07
Someone is not as cool as they think they are roll eyes (sarcastic)

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Funny shit! I'm awake at the strangest hours and I can split a fly on the wall throwing a kitchen-knife from 18 feet away.
Come and pay my street a visit

Maybe I aready have eek!

Pandemoniac
Maybe I aready have eek!

Neh, you're still able to type

KmcKarma
Neh, you're still able to type

Scary no expression

Scythe
Forums are about ignorant people, jackasses, and on occassions, a few assholes.

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Scythe
Forums are about ignorant people, jackasses, and on occassions, a few assholes.

What category does a ''Star'' like me fall into?

Pandemoniac
And future owners of gravestones that say 'I pissed in Pan's mailbox'

Salem07
What category does a ''Star'' like me fall into?

laughing haha that's the funniest thing I've heard all day...

oh, by the way you fall under the term, "annoying" now let's celebrateno expression

KharmaDog

How incredibly lame and childish.

Originally posted by JacopeX
funny

Figures, one of the larger fools in this forum makes a stupid post. And another one of the larger fools find it funny.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by KharmaDog
How incredibly lame and childish.

Figures, one of the larger fools in this forum makes a stupid post. And another one of the larger fools find it funny.

I like your mentality already

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Salem07
laughing haha that's the funniest thing I've heard all day...

oh, by the way you fall under the term, "annoying" now let's celebrateno expression

laughing out loud I find it quite sad someone from the otherside of the world can get annoyed by a dude on ONE forum.

Pandemoniac
He didn't seem annoyed, merely commenting posts by his own honest (and wiser then the average here) opinion. Just what discussion is all about right?

KmcKarma
He didn't seem annoyed, merely commenting posts by his own honest (and wiser then the average here) opinion. Just what discussion is all about right?

I was not saying HE was annoyed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Salem07
laughing out loud I find it quite sad someone from the otherside of the world can get annoyed by a dude on ONE forum.

I find it funny that I simply just do not care

KmcKarma
Anyway, I will be back in about 5 mins, I am going to take a dump and rip a few pipes.

KharmaDog

Perhaps he is more annoyed that you represent the billions of people who wallow in their own stupidity and ignorance that make this world a much worse place than it has to be.

Either that or you just really do annoy him.

KmcKarma
Perhaps he is more annoyed that you represent the billions of people who wallow in their own stupidity and ignorance that make this world a much worse place than it has to be.

Either that or you just really do annoy him.

**shrugs** Either way it is no sweat of my ballsack wink

Pandemoniac
Take your time kiddo, and pay some attention to this, might bring a spark to the dark void that apparently occupies your skull:
I most probably have been more under the influence of any sedative substance than you, but in all those years I managed to get from the scene to home without deliberately damaging or spoiling somebody else's property. No matter how wasted I ever got, not even the idea of slipping my weener in a mailbox ever came to my mind.
Makes me wonder. I think acts like pissing on mail or busting up stuff just seem entertaining for you at any time, boozed up or not. But apparently you need to get loaded to get your sad satisfactions, cause I doubt you have the guts to do all that in broad daylight.
It's said that drugs bring out the worst and the most essential in a person. Me, I just stagger home after a wacky night, you mess up what isn't yours and go on feeling proud of it here. Tell me, do you think you will have anything remotely seeming a real life in let's say, the next 200 years?

Salem07
Sorry but I am a girl....the football sig has thrown a lot of people off

KmcKarma
Take your time kiddo, and pay some attention to this, might bring a spark to the dark void that apparently occupies your skull:
I most probably have been more under the influence of any sedative substance than you, but in all those years I managed to get from the scene to home without deliberately damaging or spoiling somebody else's property. No matter how wasted I ever got, not even the idea of slipping my weener in a mailbox ever came to my mind.
Makes me wonder. I think acts like pissing on mail or busting up stuff just seem entertaining for you at any time, boozed up or not. But apparently you need to get loaded to get your sad satisfactions, cause I doubt you have the guts to do all that in broad daylight.
It's said that drugs bring out the worst and the most essential in a person. Me, I just stagger home after a wacky night, you mess up what isn't yours and go on feeling proud of it here. Tell me, do you think you will have anything remotely seeming a real life in let's say, the next 200 years?

When I am drunk, I just find it fun to pee in letterboxes and damage people's property........I have since I was about 15, I cant help it smile

And, Yes..........If I was drunk I WOULD do it in daylight.....pretty much when I am drinking, I dont really give a toss what I do...........Which is why my girlfriends dont last long big grin

Princess-Puppy~

I do it all the time when me and my mates are walking home drunk, sometimes I kick letter boxes over, light Tree's on fire, It's great big grin laughing No.no2

Inspectah Deck

You got goons sun wickedph

KharmaDog
When I am drunk, I just find it fun to pee in letterboxes and damage people's property........I have since I was about 15, I cant help it smile

So basically you are an immature moron. Then why didn't you make that the title of your thread, it would have saved many the time and grief to discover that on their own.

KmcKarma
So basically you are an immature moron. Then why didn't you make that the title of your thread, it would have saved many the time and grief to discover that on their own.

confused Is there something wrong with taking a pee in someones letter box?

I mean it doesn't hurt anyone.

Lana
Destruction of personal property.

Which is a crime.

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Lana
Destruction of personal property.

Which is a crime.

Not if you dont get caught big grin

DarkC
Not if you dont get caught big grin
It's not considered a crime if you don't get caught. I see. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
It's still against the law, genius.

KmcKarma
It's still against the law, genius.

I make my own Law smile

KharmaDog
confused Is there something wrong with taking a pee in someones letter box?

I mean it doesn't hurt anyone.

That was your response to this post by me:

So basically by quoting me, and not having a retort that has anything to do with what you quoted, I guess we can all agree that you conform to my appraisal of your character.

Lana
I make my own Law smile

Good for you. Doesn't change anything.

KmcKarma
Good for you. Doesn't change anything.

In my world it does smile

Lana

Your world isn't real. Time for you to wake up to reality, I think.

KmcKarma
Your world isn't real. Time for you to wake up to reality, I think.

Reality sucks smile

Lana
That's life. Deal with it, everyone else does.

DarkC
Reality sucks smile
Suck it up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KmcKarma
thumb up

bogen
WOW, your so kool. you can ruen peoples stuff to make up for your own inadicaucis

Council#13

SO YOU'RE THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

BackFire

A true pillar of the community, you are. Sticking your dick in holes that probaly belong to a man.... the closet door opens ever so slightly.

KmcKarma
See you fools later, I'm going to get some pussy smile

BackFire
Cat's aren't meant to be used in that way, sicko.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BackFire
A true pillar of the community, you are. Sticking your dick in holes that probaly belong to a man.... the closet door opens ever so slightly.

HUh HUh

Pillar....

BackFire
Holy shit, that wasn't even intentional!

Capt_Fantastic
Holy shit, that wasn't even intentional!

Still got me hot...

BackFire
Then my job here is done. I will bid you farewell. *travels back to home planet a'lah poochy from The Simpsons*

Capt_Fantastic
Then my job here is done. I will bid you farewell. *travels back to home planet a'lah poochy from The Simpsons*

Excellent. I too am off....

BACK TO FRAGGLE ROCK!

bogen
after reading all that i need to meditate........

Inspectah Deck
Reality sucks smile

You krazy!

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by K.Diddy

Your world might get awfully uncomfortable if you get caught doing your pathetic things, which will be an inevitable fact.
And I'm not talking 'bout the cops but about some grumpy constructionworker just home from a night-shift just happening to take a peek out the window at the right time in order to catch you, literary, with your pants down.
Fine by me, reading the news-article covering some punk (you) that had his butthole widened by 7 inches by some brute with a baseball-bat will put a smile on my face for weeks

Rogue Jedi
ouch.

lowrider370
And future owners of gravestones that say 'I pissed in Pan's mailbox'
owned

lowrider370
Your world might get awfully uncomfortable if you get caught doing your pathetic things, which will be an inevitable fact.
And I'm not talking 'bout the cops but about some grumpy constructionworker just home from a night-shift just happening to take a peek out the window at the right time in order to catch you, literary, with your pants down.
Fine by me, reading the news-article covering some punk (you) that had his butthole widened by 7 inches by some brute with a baseball-bat will put a smile on my face for weeks
i need a good laugh like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.