I need help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Umm. This weekend I'm going a mini shopping spree. I have about 550 bucks and I want to buy three or four Gamecube games. I already plan to buy RE4 and three multiplayer games (one of which should be a strong single player game), so what do you Gamecube owners suggest I get? I'm action/adventure/platform game fan, but this time I'm thinking about others, namely cousins. What would be the best multiplayer games to get?

Shadow x 20
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Star Fox: Assault
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure

These are my favorite Gamecube games

powerfulone1987
Definitely Super Smash Brother's Melee

is it comprehensible.....

Shadow x 20
SSBM is the best Gamecube game.

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Umm. This weekend I'm going a mini shopping spree. I have about 550 bucks and I want to buy three or four Gamecube games. I already plan to buy RE4 and three multiplayer games (one of which should be a strong single player game), so what do you Gamecube owners suggest I get? I'm action/adventure/platform game fan, but this time I'm thinking about others, namely cousins. What would be the best multiplayer games to get?

heh...well my favorite gamecube games are...

RE4
Tales of Symphonia
SSB Melee
Soul Calibur 2
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Mario Party 4

powerfulone1987
This is not a multiplayer game, but "Baten Kaitos" is real good. It's an RPG with some very intense plot twist.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.