X2: Chosen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20

stuey
( i want to join)

Shadow x 20

Thunder Fox
Zane was living in a forest in the U.S after the invasion and had created and illusion to hide his home and was very secretive and scared any curious humans with his fake ghosts and other mythical beasts that frighten humans

Princess Lyla
Brittany was walking in the city, she was passing th window of a bar where she saw a man just sitting there. She looked at him for amoment and then went inside the diner next door sitting next to the window.

Thunder Fox
zane was traveling through the forests bored

Shadow x 20
Jack got up and walked outside as it begun to rain.

Jack: Just my luck...

Thunder Fox
zane had thought to try and walk to a city and made him self look human

Espio X 20
Kyle was sitting on a building ledge.

Kyle: Raining... This sucks...

He saw Jack, and jumped down to the ground.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Espio X 20

Kyle was sitting on a building ledge.

Kyle: Raining... This sucks...

He saw Jack, and jumped down to the ground. (i don't though)

Espio X 20

Shadow x 20
Jack reentered the bar and had a seat.

Bar Tender: Back again?
Jack: Just give me a beer.
Bar Tender: As you wish.

Espio X 20
Jaden was walking on the streets, eating his candy bar.

Princess Lyla
Brittany was waiting inside the diner, she ordered a drink and after the waitress brought it another girl entered the diner, it was Brittany's sister Allysa. Allysa wasn't as beautiful as Brittany but she was equally nice to everyone.

- "Hey Britt, made it" - Allysa said.

- "You're late" - Brittany replied.

- "One minute late, cut me some slack I'm never this early, I'm always five or fifteen minutes late" - Allysa said.

- "Just kidding, so how's Josh?" - Brittany asked.

- "Josh is a dork, left him a dumped him a couple of days ago" - Allysa said.

- "And what about school?" - Brittany asked.

- "Britt, you're not mom, try not to worry" - Allysa said.

- "Ally, I'm paying for it" - Brittany said.

- "With dirty money" - Allysa said.

- "Don't talk like that, it is not dirty money once it's in my hands" - Brittany replied.

- "You act as a courier and if things get complicated you punch and kick your way out of there" - Allysa said and then moved closer and spoke in an almost whisper - "Have you killed anybody?"

- "Ally! What...? No!" - Brittany replied.

- "Ok take it easy I'm just asking" - Allysa said.

Shadow x 20
It begin to rain harder and lighting begun to struck the ground

Princess Lyla
- "We have to get out of here, it's raining worse" - Allysa said.

- "Yeah, come on" - Brittany said and paid her drink.

Brittany and Allysa left the diner and were standing right outside the bar that Jack was in.

Shadow x 20
Jack was reading a newspaper not caring about the weather.

Newspaper: Three months since alien invasion, it seems they have given up on world's conquest.

Espio X 20
Jaden looked up into the sky.

Jaden (Thinking): I wonder where Ben is... Maybe I should go look for him.

Walking through some allys, Jaden jumped a fence and found a gang. They attacked him, and he drew his sword. Instantly, he cut one's arm off, and the others pulled guns. They began to shoot at Jaden, so he switched to Form II, the defense position, and started blocking the bullets. He ran at another gang member and punched him in the face, and spin kicked to others. The remaining gang got scared and ran away.
Meanwhile...

Ben was eating in a fastfood place, and looked out at the storm. He turned around and finished his burger, paid, and left.

Thunder Fox
Zane was nervos and looked confusednever being around humans it kinda scared him and when the lightning struck he jumped from fright and kept walking to the bar

Shadow x 20
Jack got up and headed outside where Brittany and Allysa where at.

Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa saw Jack.

- "It's really starting to get worse huh?" - Brittany said to Jack.

Shadow x 20
Jack: I guess...

A faint roar echoed through the streets.

Princess Lyla
- "What's that?" - Brittany moved slowly to the left slowly taking her fighting stance incase something showed up. Allysa put her hand inside her robe and reached for the hilt of her sword which she was hidding under it.

Shadow x 20
A dog ran up.

Jack: It's just a dog. Taxi!

A cab pulled over to the curve and Jack got in the back.

Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa saw the dog and stood up straight again. They saw another cab and called for it.

- "Taxi!" - Allysa said.

The cab pulled over and they both got in.

- "To the old Miracle Theater" - Brittany said.

The cab driver nodded and drove there.

Shadow x 20
Every car in New York stopped.

Jack: Driver what's the hold up? Driver?

The taxi driver got out of the car and started to walk over to a crowd of people. Everyone was looking up. Jack got out of the cab and joined the group.

Princess Lyla
The driver suddenly stopped and got out of the car joining the group fo people that Jack was in also. Brittany and Allysa walked to the group and stood next to Jack.

- "What's going on?" - Brittany said and she and Allysa looked up too.

Shadow x 20
In the sky was a circle left by the clouds with a green aura.

Jack: I have no ide---

In that moment a huge energy beam struck the Empire Strike State Building completely destroying it. At that point the crowd started to run as more gaps in the clouds started to form. Jack did not move.

Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa stayed on Jack side as the Empire State building was blown.

- "Here we go again" - Brittany said clearly remembering the invasion.

- "So what now?" - Allysa asked.

Shadow x 20
Hundreds of aliens fell from the clouds as more and more energy beams blasted the city. Marines stationed at the city engaged the aliens best of their abilites.
Jack turned to look at Brittany and Allysa and he said nothing. Different aliens soon joined the battle four times the size of normal ones. One of them picked up a tank and threw it into a building.

Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa looked at Jack, but they didn't know him, they didn't even know his name. So they turned to face each other.

- "What should we do? Help them or run?" - Allysa asked.

Brittany took out a pair of gloves and put them on.

- "I don't know but be prepared for whatever" - Brittany said and then looked at Jack and said - "What about you?"

Shadow x 20
Jack loaded his pistol.

Jack: I fight till death takes me.

A bunch of aliens approached.

Princess Lyla
Allysa took out her sword and Brittany shifted to her fighting stance.

- "Shall we charge at them?" - Allysa asked.

- "After you sister" - Brittany said.

Shadow x 20
A black falcon in a motorcycle rode pass the 3. The falcon jumped off the bike as it collided into the largest alien in the group. The bike exploded and the falcon landed on his feet with a sub-machine gun.
An energy beam from above almost hit Brittany. Jack fired his pistol at some flying bat like aliens.

Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa both ran against two aliens. Brittany jumped the air and gave the alien a spinning kick, then she quickly started to punch him and kick him with amazing speed and agility while Allysa swung her sword swiftly and gracefully at the alien who desperately tried to avoid the sword.

Shadow x 20
Jack ran out of his ammo for his pistol so he drew his gunblade. The black falcon moved fast moving through the city heading for the ruins of the Empire Strike State Building. Jack went to melee and ranged assaults with his gunblade.

Princess Lyla
Brittany was still fighting the alien who punched her in the chest throwing her back against a wall, she managed to break the fall and launched again against the alien, she kicked him three times as fast as she could and ended her combo with a full spin kick sending the alien slamming on the wall.

Allysa managed to thrust her sword in the alien's chest and spun quickly to cut off the alien's head but he still moved, she then kicked him and spun again slicing it's neck.

Shadow x 20
Jack went into a berserk assault on a large number of aliens when the black clouds faded revealing a ship in the sky bigger then the city. It was building energy in its main power cannon.

Jack: What in the world is that?

Princess Lyla
Allysa cut the the throat of the alien she was fighting and it's body fell to the ground. Brittany saw on the sky the same thing Jack did and heard what he said.

- "I think we better get cover now!" - Brittany said.

Shadow x 20
Jack: It won't help...we have to get out of the city now! Get a car or anything you can find!

Jack sliced a bat alien in 2 and jumped onto a motorcycle.

Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa ran to a car and got inside, they started to drive away from the city in Jack's direction.

Shadow x 20
Jack went through crowds of aliens still moving. The large warship begun to fire the beam in the center of the city causing an explosion that would engulf all of New York City. Jack made it to the docks and drove off at full speeds on his cycle and went underwater.

Princess Lyla
The girls saw Jack go into the water, they knew he was right to do so, they would never clear the explotion in time.

- "Take a deep breath and open the window" - Brittany said and drove the car off the dock and submerged into the water.

Espio X 20
Ben and Jaden saw the been

Ben: What the hell is that?!
Jaden: I don't know, but I'm not sticking around!

Ben and Jaden got on their motor-cycles and sped off. They drove to the docks and jumped off into the water.

Shadow x 20
The city was destroyed and the aliens were gone. Jack surfaced and swam back to shore.

Espio X 20
Ben and Jaden swam to the surface and went to the dock.

Ben: Whoa, kinda like judgement day...
Jaden: No kidding. Let's go find survivors.
Ben: I think we just have.

Ben pointed to Jack.

Shadow x 20
The entire city was leveled. Not even a street sign still stood. Jack got out of the water and sat down.

Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa came out of the water close to Jack. They sat down on the sand looking at the leveled city.

Shadow x 20
Jack: You two alright?

Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa coughed a little then Brit turned to Jack.

- "We're fine...how about you?" - Brittany asked.

Espio X 20
Ben and Jaden got on their bikes and sped over to the three.

Ben: See, J?
Jaden: Yeah.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Princess Lyla
Brittany and Allysa coughed a little then Brit turned to Jack.

- "We're fine...how about you?" - Brittany asked.

Jack: Can't complain. Come on we're leaving.

Espio X 20
Ben: Alright, I'll go scout the city.
Jaden: I think I'll hang around here...
Ben: Ok. I'm off.

He rode off, and transformed into his metal form. Jaden walked over to the three.

Jaden: Hey. You alright?

Princess Lyla
Brittany looked over at Jaden.

- "Yeah we're fine" - Brittany said.

Shadow x 20
Jack: Gather what food you can find but don't hope for much. We will head to Washington D.C.

Espio X 20
Jaden: D.C.?! We have to go THAT far?

shinobirikku
(can i join)

Espio X 20

Princess Lyla
(sure just go to the thread that says Celestial X2: Chosen one and there you can post your character and start playing here)

shinobirikku
(ok)

Princess Lyla
(Espio beat me to it)

Espio X 20

shinobirikku
(ok i did)

Espio X 20
Jaden: We might as well start, then...

shinobirikku
*vash went walking around think he should get use to his surroundings so he could feel safe and vash bumped into someone*"srry"

Thunder Fox
(what i miss)

Espio X 20

Thunder Fox
(k ty

Shadow x 20
????? wondered the ruins. He was a green falcon suited in a blue and yellow power suit wondering the area looking for survivors.

?????: Anyone still alive!!

Espio X 20
Jaden heard the voice.

Jaden: Who was that?

Thunder Fox
zane stepped out of his illusion kinda scared and skidish he nolonger looked human and was in his kitsune form

Shadow x 20
?????: Blast...I was too late.

Another falcon that looked liked the other one but was black jumped down in front of him. His power suit was red and black.

?????: You're late green one.

Thunder Fox
zane had looked at the two in armor and walked slowly towards them

Shadow x 20
Falcon1: I don't have time for this. Those aliens will strike again.
Falcon2: Hmm...then I guess we should head out.

Thunder Fox
(HELLO SURVIVOR)

Shadow x 20
Falcon2: What I heard this aliens will strike Jacksonville Florida next.

Espio X 20
Jaden: Wait! Who are you two?!

He drew his sword into Form I, the stand-by form.

Shadow x 20
Cielo : I'm Cielo and this is my...twin brother Enfer.
Enfer : I guess the aliens didn't whip out all life in this city.

Thunder Fox
(but who misses a fox like humanoid though)
zane stepped up to them kinda freaked out yet

Shadow x 20

Espio X 20
Jaden: My friend and I managed to get away in the water. Anyways, what are you doing here? Trying to make sure the aliens didn't get all of us?

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Don't know about Enfer but I came hoping to stop these aliens.
Enfer: I just wanted to kick some @$$.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(but who misses a fox like humanoid though)
zane stepped up to them kinda freaked out yet (he is like right in front of you.......)

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Hey you fox boy! You the only survivor that you know of?

Princess Lyla
Brittany looked perplexed and Allysa too at the sight of the two Falcons and the fox.

- "What is going on around here, first the aliens and now this?" - Brittany said

Espio X 20
Jaden: *Cough* Me *Cough*

Ben sped over on his motor-cycle. He jumped off (Kinda like Obi-Wan jumping out of his starfighter in RotS) and landed in front of them.

Ben: Who are these birds?

Shadow x 20
Jack was standing next to Brittany with his left arm badly bleeding and burnt.

Jack: This day just keeps getting better.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Shadow x 20

Cielo: Hey you fox boy! You the only survivor that you know of? nodded alittle and stopped afraid to get closer

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Espio X 20
Jaden: *Cough* Me *Cough*

Ben sped over on his motor-cycle. He jumped off (Kinda like Obi-Wan jumping out of his starfighter in RotS) and landed in front of them.

Ben: Who are these birds?

Enfer: Tell me your name and I shall give you mine.

Espio X 20
Ben: Ben. Ben Folds.

Ben's motorcycle went flying at a large piece of rubble after his stunt.

Ben: Ah, s***! Not again! I gotta stop doing that stunt...

Shadow x 20
Enfer: Pathetic humans.

Thunder Fox
zane backed away and was ready to run

Espio X 20
Jaden: That's why I don't overdo it, Ben. Anyways, I'm going to try to do something about these aliens too. Know anything about them?

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Yeah, they're called the Yotian Empire. They go from planet to planet whipping out all forms of life and stucking the planet die of resources.

Thunder Fox
Zane walked away seeing as they won't help him

Espio X 20
Jaden looked at Zane.
Jaden: Hey! Come back!

Thunder Fox
zane continued walking

Espio X 20
Jaden: Damn it! Ah, whatever...

ShinobiRikari
(help me out guys, what's been happening?)

Princess Lyla
- "So what do we do now?" - Brittany asked.

- "Yeah, what if they come back shouldn't we just get out of here?" - Allysa asked.

(Sorry guys I'm gonna be gone for like a week, so control my characters until I get back please, merry xmas and happy new year)

Espio X 20

Thunder Fox
zane dis appeared and came back with some food

Espio X 20
Jaden: Hey, you're back! With food!

Thunder Fox
zane nodded and put the food by them

Shadow x 20
Jack: You can eat while we're heading for Washington.

Thunder Fox
zane looked at him

Espio X 20
Jaden: Ok. Well, let's go. We have a long trip. ... Hey Ben's Where's your cycle?

Ben pointed at his broken bike.

Jaden: How'd you manage to crash your bike into a giant piece of rock? Your a better biker than me...

Ben: I tried that stunt again.

Jaden: I told you not to... Whatever. Let's go.

Thunder Fox
Zane looked at the bike and followed them

Shadow x 20
(...this RPG didn't last long. So I guess we'll change this to a sign-in & discussion thread and I'll try to get some thing more exicting in)

Princess Lyla
god I'm gone for a week and every single RP i've been in has died... I hope it's not bad luck...hehehe

Shadow x 20
(It's you. You're good luck and without ya no RP can live lol)

Princess Lyla
Thank you you're so sweet smile

Espio X 20
Enough mushy gushy stuff. When are we restarting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.