Count Dooku vs. Mace Windu (dogfight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
Little is known of the dogfighting abilities of both. The setting: the orbit of Jabiim.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Little is known of the dogfighting abilities of both.

So lets make a killer cool thread about it!!! Wicked awesome!

Darth243
uuuh, wow, *awkward silence*. lets say that dooku shoots off all the bling that mace has added to his fighter and they report it to allstate, and dookus insurance has to pay for it all, lol

Captain REX
Dogfighting? As in fighter craft?

Can Dooku even do that?

Brotz
Count Dooku was the leader of the Confederacy, he was a old man, he had a droid fly his transport for him, and the only time he has actually driven something was that speeder which he escaped to his hanger in.

Windu, on the other hand, fought with a Jedi Starfighter and later a Vulture Droid at the Battle of Coruscant. This might be one of the only known times he used a starfighter, but he displayed some skill, at least more than Dooku has ever shown.

Twilight Janick
Then, Windu takes it.

Shadow x 20
Brotz, that was in the Clone Wars cartoon which makes all the character look a lot better then they really are. Both get in a Jedi Starfighter and decided they should go to the bar and get wasted. smile

Twilight Janick
Windu still have some skill, Dooku might very well have some unshown skill.

AnakinNihilus
What use is unshown skill in a versus thread?

Master Vos
This thread is somewhat useless, as we hardly know how good they are in a starfighter. From what I know so far of these two riding "things" I would say Dooku because he drove to his main hangar pretty decent. Still, I have no clue for this thread, I am assuming Dooku.

MASTER VOS
"I am not part of the dark. Simply deeper into the shadows."

Blind Guardian
Oh, I got one!

Stalin versus Churchill in baseball! Which one wins?

Captain REX
Anyways, this cannot be determined. Safe to go with Windu; I don't think Dooku is much of a pilot, or he'd fly his own ship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.