I have a complaint to make....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

misha
Ok I understand for most of you Christmas is all about the snow and warm fires... but for us aussies it's all about the heat and lying around the pool!
Yet, this "summer" our average is 20 celcius...and it's fricken freezing!!! It's just not christmas if it's not 40 degrees!
It's disasterous
And misha isn't happy cry

Mišt
Ha, its 40 today for me cool I love itdroolio

Spearhead
You can always move up here shuriken

DarkC
20 Celsius?

If that happened during this month in Canada, it would be considered tantamount to an act of god! laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Its like the 20's(degrees) here.

misha
i think today is actually finally getting warmer.....25 maybe...yay roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha

Mišt
Eh, its a bit cloudy today so the heat isnt so extreme, but its still gonna make 35+ droolio

Capt_Fantastic
Hey, it's been raining here in San Francisco for 5 days! It's ridiculous. Even people who have liked here for years say it never does this. I'm ****ing tired of it already!

misha
i a almost crying michael......the hottest day we've had this summer is 27

and the thing that pisses me off is that when we get back to school it's gonna be 40 degrees and we cant take days off coz i got damn TEE mad

misha
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Hey, it's been raining here in San Francisco for 5 days! It's ridiculous. Even people who have liked here for years say it never does this. I'm ****ing tired of it already!
is it supposed to be summer there?
it's only JUST stopped raining this week....IN SUMMER

Thael
Hi, Misha. ^_^

misha
hey hun hows it going?

misha
it's actually warmed up a bit today...i might go sunbake in a bit cool

Thael
I might do some....moonbathing then. So sexeh... no expression

misha
lol

nope just gone cloudy again

Thael
I don't really NEED a tan anyways. What the f**k?

Mišt
Originally posted by misha
i a almost crying michael......the hottest day we've had this summer is 27

and the thing that pisses me off is that when we get back to school it's gonna be 40 degrees and we cant take days off coz i got damn TEE mad

laughing out loud Yeah sucks hey. Today is the hottest we've had, its been raining the last couple of weeks...

-hh-
misha is back????? wink

misha
just cause you dont need something doesnt mean you can't have it!!!
if you only had what you needed then there wouldnt be much excitement in your life! we get what we want to make life more enjoyable

misha

misha

Spearhead
*counts* Triple post! eek!

stick out tongue

Thael

misha
Originally posted by Spearhead
*counts* Triple post! eek!

stick out tongue

*thinks*

shut up you stick out tongue

-hh-
it truly is outragous
for an hour or so sad sad good to see you back smile

AOR
Wow I just realized, everyones avatar is very big (except mine)

misha
Originally posted by Thael
Then again, if you have what you need then you have everything that you want. Because if you only have what you need and aren't enjoying your life, then you need something to make it enjoyable.

So having what you need is more than enough. smart

it really depends on what you think you need. because if you inteperate need to be what you have to have to live, then you don't need anything to make it enjoyable. but if you intererate need to be what you have to have to have a happy life, then yes you will need what you want, and therefor you are correct

Thael

Koala MeatPie
Ok I understand for most of you Christmas is all about the snow and warm fires... but for us aussies it's all about the heat and lying around the pool!
Yet, this "summer" our average is 20 celcius...and it's fricken freezing!!! It's just not christmas if it's not 40 degrees!
It's disasterous

Holly Mother of Fvck....

Long time no See.

"Freezing" is reletive.

Mišt
Originally posted by AOR
Wow I just realized, everyones avatar is very big (except mine)

You gotta wait until 1 year before you can get a bigger one, your 1 year comes up in a few dayseek!

misha

Koala MeatPie

and what a nice see it is eek!

confused

Your High Go Home. smokin'

misha
haha i wish

misha
well everyone i'm off now cry

it was nice to speak to you all again, and thanks for listening to me complaining about the cold stick out tongue
I'll try visit again, and send a g'day to everyone i missed!!!

Love u all xxoo

BakaXero
It's disasterous
hug no expression

AOR

tabby999
its gonna be raining here for Xmas by the looks of things, DAMN YOU SOUTH AUSTRALIA!

Mišt
Which state are you from?

tabby999
Victoria, right down the bottom near the SA border in Portland. its about 100km from...Warrnambool and the same from Mt Gambier. bout you?

Council#13
It's 15 degrees celsius here

Mišt
Originally posted by tabby999
Victoria, right down the bottom near the SA border in Portland. its about 100km from...Warrnambool and the same from Mt Gambier. bout you?

Your aforementioned, SA smokin'

Clovie
It's disasterous
And misha isn't happy cry MISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen ya for ages hug

and it's below zero here stick out tongue

tabby999

Mišt
About 20mins north of the city.

tabby999
ah, well there you go

xyz jedi
It's disasterous
And misha isn't happy cry Catch a plane to Great Britain.

Mišt
Originally posted by Council#13
It's 15 degrees celsius here

How the feck did you fit that big ass sig in?blink

Imaginary
20 mins north of the Sydney CBD... not that anyone cares stick out tongue

xyz jedi
He could go to Antarctica. With the penguins!happyhug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.