Sersi(Marvel) VS. Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

the Darkone
Sersi is way above him it's not even funny.

What's up Adam warlock, aka: sentry

guy222
sersi

leonidas
in honour of the finals . . .

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grin

Galan007
When Stein and Ronnie merged to create the original rendition of FS, Stein's consciousness gave Ronnie quite an impressive resistance to TP, and the like. In one instance, Hector Hammond attacked FS mentally, and Stein actually sheltered Ronnie's mind from the TP attacks - then went on to beat HH on the mental plane. And while Jason may not have any TP resistance feats, to date - we can assume he'd have the same level of resistance as Ronnie, due to the fact that Stein is part of Jason's Matrix as well.

At any rate, it probably wouldn't matter much in the scope of things. I'm sure Sersi's mind rape abilities, exceed those of Hector - so for that reason, she probably takes this. Firestorm's TP resistance would buy him more time to come up with something, though. Meh.

Flow01
you necro posters! this is 3 years old, leave it to die.

guy222
Eternal

occultdestroyer
Sersi

fangirl101
jason

occultdestroyer
Mindrape FTW

Slaanesh
sersi

fangirl101
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Mindrape FTW
Hasn't jason Pulled beings on the astral plane before? TW had to actually pull Firestorm Apart and The girl that is part of Jason's Tp Resist was so high that TW was astonished. I don't see Sersi being over TW in TP.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by fangirl101
Hasn't jason Pulled beings on the astral plane before? TW had to actually pull Firestorm Apart and The girl that is part of Jason's Tp Resist was so high that TW was astonished. I don't see Sersi being over TW in TP.
Really? Hmmm, I skipped that issue perhaps.
Do you happen to remember the issue #?

fangirl101
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Really? Hmmm, I skipped that issue perhaps.
Do you happen to remember the issue #?
It's all in here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/453167_1-respect-firestorm

Galan007
I'm still going with my original opinion. Hector Hammond is quite uber in the area of mental capability, and Stein (merged with the FS Matrix, obviously) was able to own him on the mental plane, which is a very impressive feat. That said, I still think Sersi might have a chance at taking the majority, due to aforementioned reasons (ie. possible mind rape.) But if she did take this, it certainly wouldn't be a walk in the park by any means.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Firestorm wins.

Silent Guardian
Firestorm

skyfather
Sersi stomps

Galan007
Originally posted by skyfather
Sersi stomps How so?

iceman24567
Firestorm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.