guyver..guyver..GUYVER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
What happens to this guy? I know it was cancelled in Japan at 12th episode with a huge opening. Max Factory is releasing never-before-seen figures from the uncomplete series. If you are japanese please help in any way possible. Thanks and good luck. I would also like a life motion picture cool not a remake.

Darth Macabre
The 12 episode anime series was only based on the first four chapters of the manga.

A live action movie you say? Well there has already been two made.

A new anime series is coming next year also I believe.

Piedmon
Sweet Gorilla of Manilla, please God let them dub this new series and send it over here ASAP.

Takiko_4ever
Hey hey!
Have you guys heard that thier releasing the NEW Guyver out???
It has the main plot and setting and all...
Charaters has looked alot better! Sho looks even hotter!
and Tetsuro juss got worser...Makashima looks scary...an Mizuki...i guess...hmmm...more mature.

redcaped
I wish to believe you wink My favorite is Murakami the zoalord. OK, that's fine for now.

Takiko_4ever
Well you want proff of the New Guyver! Will take a look at Sho!
This is the new Sho

Takiko_4ever
This is the old Sho!

Takiko_4ever
Here's the New Mizuki

Takiko_4ever
here's the old Mizuki!

Takiko_4ever
What else do you want!?!?!

****Never underestimate a girl****

redcaped
WoW eek! Thannnnk you. I will get to see the 12 supreme lords and more zoanoids! Probably a new movie. I rest my case*

Takiko_4ever
Your welcome^_^

dvampire
I can't wait to see the new anime!!!

Takiko_4ever
Heeheeheee!
My bro is downloading it on Bit Torrent!
There are 5 episodes out already!
it's pretty good!
and when it comes out! We're gonna buy it!
We also have the original series!

redcaped
Yes, I went to the site and saw the voice actors and frames from the episodes. They are exactly the same as the original!!!

Takiko_4ever
I Know!

Takiko_4ever
Here's a picture!

seroth sujizero
oh...my....****ing...god! a new guyver series? that's too awesome! Is it licensed or for sale yet? If not, would anyone mind to guide me in the direction of the correct torrents for the new episodes? Can't seem to find any but the old ones, which I've already seen, and I doubt it's gonna hit the stores in Europe anytime soon...

Takiko_4ever
Well...I'm not sure where? But Try http//torrentspy.com
i think that's where my bro get's it.

seroth sujizero
Ah, thanks. I already checked out torrentspy but was unsure wether or not the torrents over there were actually the new episodes or the old ones. Guess it's the remake then, so in that case I'm gonna start downloading. Can't wait to it!

redcaped
I don't know where I get my thoughts, but I know there are talented people than can create websites with convincing stuff. With this guyver hype I got my set to watch it again and is still playing right now. Honestly, I will not rest assured until I have the new one in my hands. I advise you to follow me. I don't see the reason why they can't remake it but be warned.

redcaped
The name of the new series is Neo Guyver with more than 100 episodes. I got a webpage on my favorite folders. They show all 12 supreme lords and Murakami is the 13th. I also checked ebay and they have Gigantic Dark Guyver among other figures. I got to admit I am covinced in a way! WOWOW

redcaped
Yes, I believe in the new Neo Guyver series. I will spend the night watching it. I am glad to share this moment.

Takiko_4ever
okay!

redcaped
I always click on <original japanese intros> from disc1-my favorite and I set the volume on 60 with headphones cause I have old people as neighbors. fine fine i know it's Enough.

Takiko_4ever
LOL

seroth sujizero
The series up 'til now is awesome. I've seen episode 1 and episode 2 (and already downloaded up'til 5) and I like how the art has improved since the old episodes. The only one who still looks lame is Tetsuro xD

redcaped
Ha Ha He always trips. I also love Enzyme#1 the one that kills guyver#1 but short after he comes back to life.

Takiko_4ever
Cool! I've seen up to 5 episodes too!
I can't wait until the next one comes out!

redcaped
But you said you had also the original. Am I right? embarrasment

Takiko_4ever
yes you are correct!

redcaped
I love the moment when Murakami explains the origin of the guyver.

Takiko_4ever
okay....

redcaped
smile good!

Takiko_4ever
^_^

redcaped
And right after Murakami explains the matter he transforms revealing his true identity. Great music score!

Takiko_4ever
Okay! ^_^

redcaped
Girl, are you stalking me big grin thanks. I know I'm not ugly.

Takiko_4ever
What do you mean!?!?
And where does ugly come from???

redcaped
That was a joke=humor and ugly comes from the Zoanoids. And we're still on the same boat.

Takiko_4ever
Oh okay...fine...i was juss checking^_^

redcaped
^_^

Takiko_4ever
^_^ -_- *_*

redcaped
Oh okay...fine...i was just checking. Is the new episode 6 out? Please let me know. I want to make sure that this Neo Guyver keeps the original story and follow the way it was meant to be from the start. My goodness, Murakami loses an arm in a battle with Gyuot, then revived later. But who are the gigantic guyvers; there's one dark, the other light. Freaks me!

diabloprimeevil
or www.torrentreactor.com or sommet like that my mate is dling them i think i gona get them on dvd but isnt the use of torrent sites illeagal

redcaped
My MSN is junk, can't have access to that torrent stuff. The page I got is different and better.

redcaped
Gigantic Coccon is the housing for the Gigantic Armor created by Guyver 1. Agito (Guyver 3) took it by force to become Gigantic Dark. If the Guyver gives the user 100 times over! Making the Guyver unit as powerful or even more than a Zoalorld. I thought about this cause today is my 30th day here at KMC making this post my #777 compared to the one yesterday of 666. I accidentally increased my posts 100 times more in one day. Not the best but I am surprised.

Takiko_4ever
nice...

shinning123
Originally posted by redcaped
Yes, I went to the site and saw the voice actors and frames from the episodes. They are exactly the same as the original!!!

aww........I guess this means no Solid Snake being there for the newer series of the Guyver *sighs* I can only dream. David Hayter please be Guyver unit 01 again sad

redcaped
I hate the actor, please do me a favor, do not mention that guy again. If US makes another Guyver movie they should hire someone cool like Tobey Maguire-not him but other alike, and a good CGI. And a fresh start movie.

Takiko_4ever
true...so ture...
i've seen the movie and it wasen't that great!

redcaped
The guy is very different from Sho. We need someone to play that role a lot better. He's a scared kid but at the same time he cares for his friends.

redcaped
I would gladly play Murakami if they ask me. My age is the same and my character's intent is the same. Back away now, NOW!-scene from episode "The BeastMaster".

redcaped
Does anyone of you got a figure from max? They bring a brochure showing Archanfel on the back. I think this guy is awesome and he's the one who revived Murakami~can't find this figure anywhere. He's white and purple like the night sky I have here now.

xdrifter
hi my first form thing well i need help i want the new guyver eps i been watching since well i was 6 ot 7 i realy need the sites to downlaod them so please please someone give me as many as u can i need the in english or english sub

so if u can get back to me please do

redcaped
This is weird coincidence! Why today, why not wait for more episode development. If they have started they should be on episode 20 by now. I will keep my line. Just remember those with power are corrupted.

xdrifter
ok cool but will someone please help me i need sites to get guyver the new eps please i am diying to see them HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEELP

redcaped
Ask kronos corp

xdrifter
haha ok one min... GUYVER!!! ... ok ready laughing laughing laughing

redcaped
High Frequency Blades...they cut through anything!

xdrifter
hey gota use that mega smasher

Lord Mader
OHHH THE GUYVER! He's so awesome, Thx for reminding me here's my new sig im gunna use for other sites =)
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/2141/guyve1r6tu.png

Lord Mader
oh btw IS IT ALREADY RELEASED?

Krunos
OMG!!!!, for years have i waited for this moment, my god, i cant belive it, i thought i would never see this come true, plz i beg, send me anything, i mean anything about the new Guyver eps, i beg, heres my email address, [email protected] , i dont mind, any one just send me something, plz !!!! smile

redcaped
Posting e-mail addresses is forbidden but is not my place and I share your motivation. The series must be aired first before dvd release and with so many chapters in production it may take at least 1 year from now.

redcaped
I just got the cd soundtrack from the new series and it sucks. The opening theme is a girl singing and sounds weak of action. Nothing familiar...not even the word guyver is mentioned. The booklet shows better graphics from the episodes and that's the only good thing. I should buy the original 1989 instead if I find it.

xdrifter
plez send me some sites 4 new guyver eps i got 7 subbed i need the others in english or subbed email is [email protected] (yeah yeah it not good to put ur email on this but some times u got to brake the rules to get what u need if it not to big so i think this will b ok)

raheem57
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW GUYVER COMES TO THE U.S. U NO THE REMAKE.

redcaped
Oh boy, I think they have to remake me after this...got the 1989 soundtrack...everything there but the heart pumping opening theme from Guyver is missing...totally insane! Only hope left is fly to Japan & search the grounds. I think "so" means damn it...there you go.

redcaped
Got my Murakami figure! Still waiting on the supreme lords.

redcaped
Right now on ebay, the new Guyver TV series (the biobooster armor) episodes 1-26 complete. I already bought mine.

Area88
Right now on ebay, the new Guyver TV series (the biobooster armor) episodes 1-26 complete. I already bought mine.

Oh dear, you have just bought a bootleg. I wouldn't buy Anime off Ebay unless you know how to detect a legit product from a bootleg.

Typical bootleg has chinese subtitles, poorly translated english subtitles , region free , 26 episodes spread over 3 discs etc.

ADV are releasing the legitimate version at the beginning of November.

redcaped
Sorry, I'm not living in Japan and US sucks big time on these releases, so this is my only chance. The Hong Kong version looks fine.

redcaped
Who kept guyver 2's control metal? Someone must have found it. I don't think 26 episodes are all about it.

Supreme being
Who kept guyver 2's control metal? Someone must have found it. I don't think 26 episodes are all about it.

Guyver 2 control metal was destroyed, yes i know its an old thread but it deserves to be bumped based on the fact this anime is awesome.

Kazenji
This new series is good i'm new to the guyver thing myself, For me the series got better after the second episode

Got Vol 2 of the series the other week

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I love The Guyver. I have the first 5 volumes.

WHITEBEARD
Had 2 bump this to show my love.

BruceSkywalker
Still, one of my fave anime's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.