Death Threats via PM.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
have you guys ever gotten one of these? i got one a few days ago here. the funny thing is that i dont even know the person. i asked him or her about it and they said it was from another person.

BackFire
It was me, seeing Ben Stiller as Zoolander everytime I looked at one of your posts was beginning to destroy my mental psyche.

stuey
lol

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
have you guys ever gotten one of these? i got one a few days ago here. the funny thing is that i dont even know the person. i asked him or her about it and they said it was from another person.

what laughing out loud they didn't even have the courage to tell you themselves laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
the sender was Scooby Doo 12. he was sending it for xyz jedi. apparently, xyz jedi thinks i am trying to steal sanctuary from him. whatever.

Captain REX
He can always buy sanctuary from The Cult's secretary. no expression

stuey
y

Leo.M
the sender was Scooby Doo 12. he was sending it for xyz jedi. apparently, xyz jedi thinks i am trying to steal sanctuary from him. whatever.

what laughing out loud why the hell would he think that laughing out loud you have fj, is he stupid or something

stuey
he thread gone yaa it's been closed

tabby999
i got many PMs threatening me and my family but they were from someone who really posed as much thread as a small lamb so i just laughed (and reported them)

KmcKarma
Originally posted by tabby999
i got many PMs threatening me and my family but they were from someone who really posed as much thread as a small lamb so i just laughed (and reported them)

laughing out loud I wouldn't worry about anything like that.

My stepdad has a shotgun no expression

tabby999
my dad has several rifles...whats your point?

KmcKarma
Originally posted by tabby999
my dad has several rifles...whats your point?

smile My point is I was half joking, and do not think anyone would come and kill you over a movie forum,and if they did, They would just be a retarded nutcase and I would take them down anyway wink

house
I have a 30 inch penis whats ur point?

Council#13
Poor RJ. Why would anyone want anyone esle if they had FJ???

bogen
KMC dude, makes threats by PM, occationally ( sorry man they asked)

KmcKarma
Originally posted by bogen
KMC dude, makes threats by PM, occationally ( sorry man they asked)

laughing out loud Calling you an idiot is not making a threat wink

Rogue Jedi
now SC12 says he meant to pm xyzjedi but got me instead. why didnt he tell me right away?

KmcKarma
now SC12 says he meant to pm xyzjedi but got me instead. why didnt he tell me right away?

Dont stress over it. no expression

Capt_Fantastic

Rogue Jedi
um....ok. huh?

KmcKarma
He is gayanimals_bunny2

Capt_Fantastic
um....ok. huh?

People don't like that you are known here. It's all about being famous.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KmcKarma
He is gayanimals_bunny2

And you are stupid. But, hey, we all got our sad stories.

Council#13
Gay and stupid. I think i see love blossoming

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Council#13
Gay and stupid. I think i see love blossoming

OUCH! The Wit!

amity75
Korri used to send me PM death threats all the time. But in an affectionate way. God I miss her.

Tha C-Master
have you guys ever gotten one of these? i got one a few days ago here. the funny thing is that i dont even know the person. i asked him or her about it and they said it was from another person. I got quite a few from a guy called "ihatecmaster" knew where I lived too. messed

Ken Kenobi
Not death threats, but threats to be reported to the authorities and be arrested. All because we would share media files on my website, the thing is though, that before I pissed him off, he was the one who shared the most media on my site. roll eyes (sarcastic) Needless to say I didn't stress out about it because I have his IP address and I could report him as well. stick out tongue

overlord
I only had Jay and Silent Bob on my ass once when I met them on a forum. They looked me up and they have beaten the crap out of me.

As for you guys, I could only wish.. Muhahahaa.. The fun I would have.. evil face

rej1587
So they didn't even say why they wanted to kill you?

*lizziekk*
did you tell sanctuary about it?

Clovie
the sender was Scooby Doo 12. he was sending it for xyz jedi. apparently, xyz jedi thinks i am trying to steal sanctuary from him. whatever. those kids are insane? blink

Council#13
who'd want to kill RJ?? he's a nice guy!

eggmayo
Originally posted by amity75
Korri used to send me PM death threats all the time. But in an affectionate way. God I miss her.
She doesn't come online at all anymore, not on MSN either.

Council#13
Originally posted by amity75

sure. "affectionate". what happened to "Korri"?

eggmayo
She left.

Council#13
Oh... confused

(in background: "Aaakward"wink

WindDancer
Never gotten a death thread before via pm.

But I have gotten e-mails from very piss off trolls whom I banned from the forums.

Most of them always say "I KNOWWW YOO LIVE ON LOS ANGELES YOO MOTTAPHUNKER!!!!! IM GONNA CUT YOUR THROAT AND SHIT ON YOOOOR FACE!!!!!"

I always laugh and reply with a laughin smilie. laughing out loud

Fianna
Obviously they think WindDancer will be listed in the Directory.. confused

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WindDancer
Never gotten a death thread before via pm.

But I have gotten e-mails from very piss off trolls whom I banned from the forums.

Most of them always say "I KNOWWW YOO LIVE ON LOS ANGELES YOO MOTTAPHUNKER!!!!! IM GONNA CUT YOUR THROAT AND SHIT ON YOOOOR FACE!!!!!"

I always laugh and reply with a laughin smilie. laughing out loud

Those were always funny, except mine came from those that I had warned and then had a global ban. stick out tongue

WindDancer
Trust me, I always get a laugh. Trolls are annoying but when their little gimmicks backfire on them they rage like a wild animal. laughing out loud

Storm
Hate PM and mail free.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Grand Moff Gav
Well in order to keep you Mods entertained I'll PM you all silly death threats!

Lana
Yeah I've gotten them before. Morons. Like I'm really scared of someone on the other side of a monitor who knows how far away roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
She sells sanctuary.

*lizziekk*
*sigh* and i thought i knew everything about sanctuary I'm her best friend....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
People don't like that you are known here. It's all about being famous.
i am famous? ok, i guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.