Oh Snap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
I don't wanna work on Christmas eve sad

stuey
that sucks

stuey
i would'nt want to either if i had a job boo'ya lol

LiL nAstY GirL
It really does suck...

stuey
yup i get paid to clean cars 10 dollars everytime i clean it cool right

silent dreams
sorry you have to work on Christmas Eve... I feel bad for you. But I have to perform at Christmas, when everyone's looking.....

LiL nAstY GirL
Oh really, What do you have to perform??

silent dreams
songs...on an instrument....with people staring.....at me.....im terrified!

stuey
i'm glad football season over but basketball season still here which sucks

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by silent dreams
songs...on an instrument....with people staring.....at me.....im terrified! Hey thats better than being at McDonalds on Christmas Eve from 9-3 stick out tongue stick out tongue

silent dreams
9 am or pm?

JLred
Holidays are like video games.......as soon as they come you cherish them for awhile....then you await for a new one to raise your spirits....sometimes they're those crappy games so you just wanna beat it fast and never look at it again....and sometimes you're just not in the mood to play anything at all......or when theres too many people and they cant all play so all you do is talk..........

stuey
yea

Mišt
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Hey thats better than being at McDonalds on Christmas Eve from 9-3 stick out tongue stick out tongue

I got 8:30am til 5pm sad

silent dreams
wow. I feel bad for you Mist

LiL nAstY GirL
Awww I"m sorry sad

And SD its am

Alpha Centauri
That sucks really, but then again, it IS christmas eve. Not like christmas day or anything.

-AC

Fianna
I've got 5pm untill past midnight cry weep

Lana
I've got work tomorrow too, but in the morning.

Luckily I never work Sundays so I don't have to argue my way out of working on Christmas or New Years big grin

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG that sucks....I'm sorry sad

Alpha Centauri
To be fair, with the amount of people faking to get out on christmas eve work, you could probably do that and not suffer for it.

-AC

Ken Kenobi
I work Christmas Eve...kinda. blink

Since I work the night shift I get off of work at 6:30 am tomorrow.

Bloigen
Haha! I get to be off! WOO! Go me!

Edit: Man, I'm like so totally immature.

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
To be fair, with the amount of people faking to get out on christmas eve work, you could probably do that and not suffer for it.

-AC

Last year I was supposed to work on Christmas Day and my mom called me in sick. It turned out I had a fever anyway laughing out loud

Fianna
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG that sucks....I'm sorry sad Yeah, but I'm not working for two Saturday's after that droolio ...which is great as I hate my ***** of a boss happy

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing

Mr Parker
Hey it could be a lot worse.at least your not like working at a movie theatre and have to work on christmas.Just be happy that you have christmas off,could be a lot worse. smile

Lana
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Hey it could be a lot worse.at least your not like working at a movie theatre and have to work on christmas.Just be happy that you have christmas off,could be a lot worse. smile

That was me last year yes

Mr Parker
Looks like you got lucky this year with christmas and new years day being on sunday.That being the case,bet it kinda makes you want to get out and dance like this banana huh? Happy Dance big grin big grin

Lana
I don't work at the movie theater anymore so I've got a set schedule...works out great in my favor big grin

Alpha Centauri
I never understood that.

"Shall we go sit in a cinema for a couple of hours on christmas day?"

-AC

Lana
I never understood it either.

Kinda stupid, really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.