What are you getting for Christmas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Well?

Frozen kisses
I am having a range of mixed shocks this yr for xmas..

Ken Kenobi
How the hell do I know what I'm getting? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, my sister had me open one gift from her already, a pair of shoes.

Miss Kinky
I would like Michael Carrick for xmas. But I don't think that will happen sad

BobbyD
I'm getting Frozen Kisses for X-mas! stick out tongue

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by BobbyD
I'm getting Frozen Kisses for X-mas! stick out tongue Hands off- she's mine. we're going to be pregnant lesbians together. stick out tongue

Fianna
I would like Thomas Kretschmann for Christmas, but obviously I won't be getting him.. crytissue

...I think I'm getting a renewal of my Empire subscription (Yes I do get Empire, it's not a man's magazine stick out tongue) ..and some clothes and jewllery happy

BobbyD
But, you can always stray for one moment, and we can have a 3some for X-mas, Miss Kinky?

WindDancer
Things I know I'm going to get:

Sin City Extended DVD
A fantasy Dragon logo T-shirt
Shoes

nick1811
a new watch thumb up

yo: http://www.holdall.co.uk/product.php?xProd=7659

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by BobbyD
But, you can always stray for one moment, and we can have a 3some for X-mas, Miss Kinky? Ok a few probs with that:
I'm already bi so it wouldn't really be straying.
I am married!
Pregnant women aren't sexy (IMO)

BobbyD
Get out?! Really? Sooooo neat!

Darn, that might be adultery too.

T.M
A 20Gb Iriver, Loads of DVDs (which definatly include Lee Evans: XL Tour Live and Unleashed AKA. Danny The Dog because i went to buy them messed)... then loads of other shit big grin

Salem07
I'm pretty sure that one of the things I'm getting is an MP3 player

DarkC
RAM upgrade to 512MB.
iPod Mini.

Maya Zurak
1024Mb SD Card for my D-Cam.
A Digital Video Camera.
Dvd's & some little stuff more.

Alpha Centauri
Just music.

Or unless there are some DVDs, also of music.

-AC

Lana
Not sure. I'm hoping for a new digital camera, and I think I might have gotten a DVD burner for my computer - that's whaty I asked my mom for anyway but I'm not sure if she found it. I think she did though.

Other than that probably just cash, maybe some clothes. I dunno. I suppose I'll find out in a couple days stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Did you get my gift yet?

-AC

Lana
Mail hasn't come yet today, but as of yet, no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.