Foundation Degrees in Art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianna
Are these worth the extra year of study? ..I know it's hard to get into degree level without one but is it worht it?

Also if any one has applyed for the Foundation year, did they also apply straight to degree?

confused

KidRock
no

Fianna
Thanks roll eyes (sarcastic)

*walks away*

Mišt
Is that the...I dont know how to put it....kindergarten version of a degree? We have something like that, named differently so Im not sure if its the same thing or not confused

Fianna
Umm..it's like a preperation year for a degree....so you try out lot's of different media like graphic, textiles, fine art etc....so I guess it is...

Mišt
Yeah thats what I was thinking of!

I applied for that as well, not for Art though so I cant help you specifically there, but I got into the degree course anyway. Its kind of like a warm up for the degree, not really needed unless you cant get into the degree course....the only real upside is that it adds credit to your application.

Fianna
Cool..okay...thanks..that's generally what I've been told....now I just have to decided on degree courses and where to go happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.