Funny "Anatomy" Joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Edited for KMC's viewing pleasure smile

A Cajun used to have a 25-inch pecker. I went to my doctor and said, "I can't live
with this pecker anymore! It's too long." The doctor replied, "I can't
do anything for you, but if you see the witch doctor in the bayou, she
can help you."

So, the Cajun travelled all the way to the bayou and saw the witch doctor. The witch doctor said, "Go into the swamp and find a female frog. Ask her to marry
you. She'll say "No", and you'll lose 5 inches off your pecker!"

So, the Cajun went to the swamp and found the frog and asked her, "Will you
marry me?" "No!", she said. he suddenly lost 5 inches off my pecker!

The Cajun was so happy with the results, and thought, 20 inches is just too much.
So he asked the frog again, "Will you marry me?" The frog said, "No!"
And he immediatly lost another 5 inches.

The Cajun thought, my God, 15 inches is great! But 10 inches would just be
perfect. So he asked the frog once more, "Will you marry me?" And the frog said, "How
many times do I have to tell you ... NO! NO! NO!"

Ken Kenobi
Ha, ha, ha

ladygrim
laughing out loud thats good

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Ha, ha, ha
Well whether you like it or not, it doesnt hurt my feelings any. Other people with a sense of humor will like it.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Well whether you like it or not, it doesnt hurt my feelings any. Other people with a sense of humor will like it.

The thing is, I do have a sense of humor, but it didn't make me laugh or even crack a smile. erm

Not to mention your grammar mistake:

"he suddenly lost 5 inches off my pecker"

Bloigen
Edit: I'll just join in with the crowd.

THAT'S THE WORST JOKE EVER! How the hell can you find that funny?

DanieLs_4_Ever
The thing is, I do have a sense of humor, but it didn't make me laugh or even crack a smile. erm

Um...Excuse me but I didnt write it, It was sent to me. Not my grammar mistake. *Bites Knuckle*

Fianna
tumbleweedtumbleweedtumbleweed

Lana
Meh.

Ken Kenobi
Um...Excuse me but I didnt write it, It was sent to me. Not my grammar mistake. *Bites Knuckle*

Then you could have at least fixed the grammar mistake. no expression

Oh wait, I forgot, you don't try in school. Your words, not mine. smile

Bloigen

Don't be a nerd with the grammar.

Would have been better.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Then you could have at least fixed the grammar mistake. no expression

Oh wait, I forgot, you don't try in school. Your words, not mine. smile
Yet, You're still, and will always be one of those smart asses that have to make an insult out of everything. And you're right I dont try in school, your words will not change me, either.
Originally posted by Bloigen

Would have been better.
Yeah.

Lana
Yet, You're still, and will always be one of those smart asses that have to make an insult out of everything. And you're right I dont try in school, your words will not change me, either.

Yeah.

And you're one of those overdramatic people who needs to make a big deal over everything.

Anyway, that joke was just lame.

Ken Kenobi

Would have been better.

Sorry, I'm a stickler for grammar.

Yeah.

No, only insults to those who make it that way. I was just pointing out a grammar mistake and then you copped an attitude. "Um...Excuse me" That sounded snappy.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Lana
And you're one of those overdramatic people who needs to make a big deal over everything.

Anyway, that joke was just lame.
Yeah, tell me how, Miss Drama Queen. You and Ken make a great couple. Bringing things up from the past.

Fianna
Yeah, tell me how, Miss Drama Queen. You and Ken make a great couple. Bringing things up from the past. blink ....*tries to understand sentence*

DanieLs_4_Ever
Sorry, I'm a stickler for grammar.

No, only insults to those who make it that way. I was just pointing out a grammar mistake and then you copped an attitude. "Um...Excuse me" That sounded snappy.
Oh I see...I could've said something out of the clear blue and it would've been taken as smart or dramatic. It's just how you people are.

Alpha Centauri
Don't even begin to deny that you make issues out of nothing, please. I know better than anyone that you do.

I don't actually know how people can acknowledge grammar mistakes and not change them. Possibly the most idiotic thing ever (no I'm not calling you an idiot, just saying that doing that is idiotic).

Being correct with grammar isn't a "nerd" thing. It's a "normal" thing.

-AC

Ken Kenobi
Oh I see...I could've said something out of the clear blue and it would've been taken as smart or dramatic. It's just how you people are.

"Us people"? Are you racist? Sexist? laughing out loud Just kidding on that one. stick out tongue

No, the fact is, your post sounded like you being a b.itch.

Bloigen
Calm down people. Let's just settle this with some cookies. Ok?

Lana
Yeah, tell me how, Miss Drama Queen. You and Ken make a great couple. Bringing things up from the past.

"Someone got mad at me so I'm going to leave KMC....oh look, I'm back 12 hours later."

"It's not selfish to not want someone to remarry after their husband/wife died because they don't want to be forgotten."

Seriously, grow up. I'd hate to see you in the real world. You take offense at the teeniest things. You need to learn to realize that not everything is a big deal and to just get over it.

You're the one with the attitude here.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Do not even begin to deny that you make issues out of nothing, please. I know better than anyone that you do.

I do not actually know how people can acknowledge grammar mistakes and not change them. Possibly the most idiotic thing ever (no I am not calling you an idiot, just saying that doing that is idiotic).

Being correct with is not a "nerd" thing. It is a "normal" thing.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Yes. Original versions of Don't, I'm, It's and Isn't.

Well done. You win a pencil and a speed sign. What's your point? That apostrophes are now bad grammar?

-AC

Ken Kenobi
Umm, Bloigen? You know those aren't grammar mistakes, right?

Bloigen
I STOPPED THE ARGUMENT! Go me! *takes pencil and leaves*

Alpha Centauri
I might go and listen to MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This".

-AC

Lana
Daaaa naaan na na, nan na, nan na!

laughing out loud

Wow, I'm a dork stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Whoa-oh! Whoa-oh! Oh-whoa!

Uh oh, Uhohuhohuhoh, uh-oh, uh-oh.

-AC

Ken Kenobi
Daaaa naaan na na, nan na, nan na!

laughing out loud

Wow, I'm a dork stick out tongue

No argument here. big grin

Bloigen
Hamma Time!

Alpha Centauri
HammER Time!

Returning the favour wink.

-AC

Lana
No argument here. big grin

Shut up stick out tongue

We all know how easily amused I am....and even more so with lack of sleep AND painkillers eek!

Bloigen
I am returning the favour.wink

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Mine was correct, hence the on-going joke wink.

In your facial area.

-AC

Ken Kenobi
Shut up stick out tongue

We all know how easily amused I am....and even more so with lack of sleep AND painkillers eek!

I actually slept last night. eek! 12 hours long, instead of the 3-5 hours a night I've been having.

Plus I'm on Excedrin Migrane right now, but I'd kill for some real pain pills. I hurt my back recently.

Bloigen
Mine was correct, hence the on-going joke wink.

In your facial area.

-AC

laughing out loud

Lana
I actually slept last night. eek! 12 hours long, instead of the 3-5 hours a night I've been having.

Plus I'm on Excedrin Migrane right now, but I'd kill for some real pain pills. I hurt my back recently.

I kept waking up all night for some reason...really pissed me off.

And they prescribed me vicodin and flexeril for my back and neck big grin

Ken Kenobi
I kept waking up all night for some reason...really pissed me off.

And they prescribed me vicodin and flexeril for my back and neck big grin

Share the love. I'm only a couple days away according to UPS. whistle

Lana
Share the love. I'm only a couple days away according to UPS. whistle

They only gave me a few of each and I need them stick out tongue I'm trying to make them last by putting a heating pad on my back where it hurts most but it's not working too well.

Ken Kenobi
They only gave me a few of each and I need them stick out tongue I'm trying to make them last by putting a heating pad on my back where it hurts most but it's not working too well.

I wish I had a heating pad or something...but I think it's a pinched nerve near my spine. Whenever I move wrong my back spasms and it feels like someone is taking their finger and thumping my back.

Lana
Pinched nerve? Ouch erm that's what happened to me, and it's right under my shoulder blade so it's very hard to put a heating pad on it, I can only get it in place by putting it over my shoulder and leaning back against a chair.

It really hurts a lot right now, I think I overdid it at work today.

Ken Kenobi
Pinched nerve? Ouch erm that's what happened to me, and it's right under my shoulder blade so it's very hard to put a heating pad on it, I can only get it in place by putting it over my shoulder and leaning back against a chair.

It really hurts a lot right now, I think I overdid it at work today.

Yeah and it ****ing hurts. I have no idea when it happened, but it was probably at work. Then to make matters worse, my job requires me to use my back a lot. I need to practice the "Safe Lifting Techniques" more often.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.