Battle of the Omegas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eternitygoddess
If Iceman, Elixir, and Kid Omega all reached their full potentials, who would win in the battle between the four omega level mutants?(Iceman vs. Phoenix vs. Elixir vs. Kid Omega?)

Blair Wind
well....thats just speculation....im gonna go with Pheonix tho...

Mider
Who is this kid Omega and why do you have Pheonix in there she isnt even a mutant technecally she is an avatar for a cosmic force meaning she shouldnt be fighting these other guys

Blair Wind
Kid Omega is a telepath and was in New X-men

eternitygoddess
^Kid Omega is an omega-level telepath. Phoenix is Jean Grey at her full potential.

King_Mungi
Here, he was recently a big player in Phoneix Endsong a few months back:
http://www.mutanthigh.com/kidomega.html
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1695

Also what's Elixir going to do heal people into submission?

Lucid Lui
HAs Elixer actually been stated as an Omega, or is it just speculation? People get carried away with that stuff sometimes....

DarkCrawler
Beast said it on one issue.

And he could do lot more then heal...

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

And he could do lot more then heal... Yeah, he's definately got Omega potential. Just that sometimes people get carried away and then everyone and their Dog's an omega mutant. Wanted to make sure....

DarkCrawler
Namor is a omega mutant...ankle wings have the potential of omnipotence. shifty

Ah...ankle wings, which still remain as most unique power in comics...you can't see another superhero copy that.

King_Mungi

And he could do lot more then heal...

I've only seen him heal, what else can he do? Lionel Jeffries would kick his ass

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Yeah, he's definately got Omega potential. Just that sometimes people get carried away and then everyone and their Dog's an omega mutant. Wanted to make sure....

You mean from Wolverine Orgin? he was even a mutant?

DarkCrawler
I suppose it was something about manipulating organic matter at genetic scale...he could theoretically give himself or some other guy any mutant power he wished, for example. He has already given Wolfsbane her powers back. Who knows, maybe his powers extend on inorganics too, and he becomes something like Molecule Man.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
You mean from Wolverine Orgin? he was even a mutant? confused No, i just meant actual dogs... Anyway, that dude turned out to be Cyber.

King_Mungi
I suppose it was something about manipulating organic matter at genetic scale...he could theoretically give himself or some other guy any mutant power he wished, for example. He has already given Wolfsbane her powers back. Who knows, maybe his powers extend on inorganics too, and he becomes something like Molecule Man.

All he did was restore Wolfsbane's power after she got him by the Neuralizer shot. I don't know about him giving other people powers. As far as I know his manipulation of organic matter just was the healing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
confused No, i just meant actual dogs... Anyway, that dude turned out to be Cyber.

Really? Cyber's name is Silas Burr. I don't think that's right

Lucid Lui
Really? Cyber's name is Silas Burr. I don't think that's right No. Not really. sad

I just read that theory somewhere and thought it sounded cool. So i've decided that's who Dog is.

Psycho Ninja
pho all the way

eternitygoddess
Bump bump bump!!!

Darth Macabre
All he did was restore Wolfsbane's power after she got him by the Neuralizer shot. I don't know about him giving other people powers. As far as I know his manipulation of organic matter just was the healing

No, doesn't he control all the bodies function at a genetic level? So in truth he could give powers to anyone he wants.

Mider
Pheonix should be ommited from this battle she's to powerful only elixar and kid omaga should be in this fight.

xmarksthespot
In HoM Elixir could use his power offensively.

Mr M and Franklin Richards have been called Omega level mutants in 198 Files. Don't know if that confirms him as one.

wannabe
I've only seen him heal, what else can he do? Elixir has the POTENTIAL to manipulate organic matter and bioenergies at will to ANY degree he can imagine. Healing other people is only the most simple expression of that potential, just like juggling some balls telekinetically was for the early Jean.
So far Elixir has shown at least three times, that he can do more than just heal surface wounds:
- he healed himself from a mortal wound, caused by Wolfsbane, and changed his outward looks while he was at it
- he reactivated the x-genes of Wolfsbane and so gave her back her mutant powers
- he used his powers offensively to harm Surge and others during the HoM run

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Mr M and Franklin Richards have been called Omega level mutants in 198 Files. Don't know if that confirms him as one. It certainly does!

TO THE TOPIC:

I think, that we actually don't know enough about the ultimate abilities of Iceman, Elixir and Kid Omega at their full potential (though Quentin had some impressive feats during Endsong) to predict the outcome of this fight

spetznaz
Originally posted by eternitygoddess
^Kid Omega is an omega-level telepath. Phoenix is Jean Grey at her full potential.

Phoenix is not Jean Grey at full potential.

a) Jean Grey, at full potential, is an extremely powerful mutant with great power and control over telepathy and telekinesis.
b) The Phoenix is Jean Grey with the Phoenix Force manifesting through her.

There is a HUGE difference between the two.
Huge.
In the former you have a mutant telepath/kinetic .......in the latter you have an inter-galactic entity that is literally one of the most powerful forces in the MU.

BIG difference.

Jean Grey is not good enough to be here.
And the Phoenix is too powerful to be here, and doesn't fall under 'mutant' anyways.

wannabe
Originally posted by spetznaz
Phoenix is not Jean Grey at full potential.

a) Jean Grey, at full potential, is an extremely powerful mutant with great power and control over telepathy and telekinesis.
b) The Phoenix is Jean Grey with the Phoenix Force manifesting through her.

There is a HUGE difference between the two.
Huge.
In the former you have a mutant telepath/kinetic .......in the latter you have an inter-galactic entity that is literally one of the most powerful forces in the MU.

BIG difference.

Jean Grey is not good enough to be here.
And the Phoenix is too powerful to be here, and doesn't fall under 'mutant' anyways. 1) Jean is one of the few official omega mutants, so she does have the right to be here!!!

2) The ultimate expression of her mutation is the ability to access the Phoenixforce - fact!

3) Jean IS IN DEED the Phoenix! The Phoenix is an avatar of the Phoenixforce, not the Phoenixforce itself, though he/she can become one with it to fully use it.

leonheartmm
potetentially all omegas have the same power, that is the power to beceoms abstracts.

TheKahn
For what its worth here is a good list of who is a Omega and why:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-Level_Mutant

King_Mungi
Originally posted by wannabe
Elixir has the POTENTIAL to manipulate organic matter and bioenergies at will to ANY degree he can imagine. Healing other people is only the most simple expression of that potential, just like juggling some balls telekinetically was for the early Jean.
So far Elixir has shown at least three times, that he can do more than just heal surface wounds:
- he healed himself from a mortal wound, caused by Wolfsbane, and changed his outward looks while he was at it
- he reactivated the x-genes of Wolfsbane and so gave her back her mutant powers
- he used his powers offensively to harm Surge and others during the HoM run

Yeah I knew of those instances, but that still doesn't impress me.

King_Mungi
Oh yeah, how about Earthmover as well?

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_023.jpg

Lucid Lui
Exodus whoops them all evil face

Murda Mase
Oh yeah, how about Earthmover as well?

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_023.jpg

What teams he from and what are his powers?

He looks badass.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Murda Mase
What teams he from and what are his powers?

He looks badass.

Alpha Flight, and basically whatever his mind comes up with. Often times he uses Shaman's poutch

need money
Iceman totaly kicks butt laughing out loud

wannabe
Elixir has the POTENTIAL to manipulate organic matter and bioenergies at will to ANY degree he can imagine. Healing other people is only the most simple expression of that potential, just like juggling some balls telekinetically was for the early Jean.
- he used his powers offensively to harm Surge and others during the HoM runYeah I knew of those instances, but that still doesn't impress me. I does not have to impress you!
Has Jean been impressive when she first joined the X-Men?
Was Bobby's snowball-throwing impressive back then?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Again:
Omega is about POTENTIAL, not about current powerlevel!
Just give Elixir a little time to explore and train his powers and perhaps you will be impressed in the future. wink

King_Mungi
I does not have to impress you!
Has Jean been impressive when she first joined the X-Men?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Again:
Just give Elixir a little time to explore and train his powers and perhaps you will be impressed in the future. wink

Jean has recreated the universe when she was was in the White Room, with all the other Phenoix hosts. She has way more impressive feats than him. So far all Elixir has done, Lionel Jeffries has done and more.

We have no idea what he is capable of even if he does reach his potential. So basically were just guessing.

wannabe
Jean has recreated the universe when she was was in the White Room, with all the other Phenoix hosts. She has way more impressive feats than him. So far all Elixir has done, Lionel Jeffries has done and more.

We have no idea what he is capable of even if he does reach his potential. So basically were just guessing. Did you even read what i wrote, not to speak of an actual understanding of the content???

...Has Jean been impressive WHEN SHE FIRST JOINED the X-Men?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Again:
Just give Elixir a little time to explore and train his powers and perhaps you will be impressed IN THE FUTURE.

King_Mungi
Yes, but we have seen the others potential to somesort of degree, we have no idea what he is capable of, while others such as Jean and Iceman we have. It's a huge difference.

wannabe
Yes, but we have seen the others potential to somesort of degree, we have no idea what he is capable of, while others such as Jean and Iceman we have. It's a huge difference. That's why i wrote the following in the first place...Originally posted by wannabe
...I think, that we actually don't know enough about the ultimate abilities of Iceman, Elixir and Kid Omega at their full potential (though Quentin/Bobby had some impressive feats during Endsong/X-Men Forever) to predict the outcome of this fight The rest i posted only to make clear, that Elixir's current power level does not mean, that he can't be a major factor among mutants in the future, since Jean and Bobby started just as "weak" as he did, and look what they have become.

King_Mungi
Yeah, but the others we have some understanding what their capable of when at full potential. Elixir we have no idea. Correct for all we know he could be the most powerful mutant, or he could be completly useless. It's really hard to judge his abilities.

Maestro
Shouldn't Nate Grey be here, he has some impressive feats, though you guys can correct me if you think im wrong.

soleran30
Originally posted by Maestro
Shouldn't Nate Grey be here, he has some impressive feats, though you guys can correct me if you think im wrong.

That makes sense to me however I doubt he would beat PF Jean Grey but the other Omegas I would say lose to Nate Grey.

TheKahn
This is all I could find on Elixir's potential:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elixir_%28comics%29
"Elixir is an Omega-Level Mutant who is theoretically capable of manipulating all of the body's functions on the genetic level."

I assume that this includes his own, so theoretically he might could grant himself any mutant power or turn off the powers of other mutants. But who knows?

King_Mungi
Lionel jeffries was the same way, like I said hard to guess his future powers.

superbatman86
It comes down to a draw between Iceman and Jean.Iceman's only weakness is his mind and Jeans's is her body.They team up to kill the other two and call it a day.

eternitygoddess
Alright currently there have been new Omega-Level mutants confirmed (which is a little to much I must say). The current list is:

Jean Grey
Ice Man
Elixir
Kid Omega
Franklin Richards
Mr. M
Vulcan

So it's a 7-way battle.

King_Mungi
Well Earthmover is a mystic omega level...that count?

Lucid Lui
Mr. M is cool. I like him.

xmarksthespot
Well Earthmover is a mystic omega level...that count? No. big grin

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No. big grin

I'm so going to shank you! big grin

GalacticStorm
I'm so going to shank you! big grin

Ummm what do Canadians mean by Shank? confused my interpretation is probably far from what you intended. eek!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ummm what do Canadians mean by Shank? confused my interpretation is probably far from what you intended. eek!

It's a prison term, basically you sharpen something and stab someone with it. You shank them! smile

haha what were you thinking of?

GalacticStorm
It's a prison term, basically you sharpen something and stab someone with it. You shank them! smile

haha what were you thinking of?

Oh ok. Its also a slang term for something which involves a whole lotta stabbing action wink

So when i first read that i was like yeah u go girl!!!! eek!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh ok. Its also a slang term for something which involves a whole lotta stabbing action wink

So when i first read that i was like yeah u go girl!!!! eek!

haha...alright I get what you were thinking of now, for shame. big grin

bitca730
He's also not a confirmed Omega so he shouldn't qualify for this versus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.